Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Seraphim Falls

Liam Neeson chases Pierce Brosnan through the desert! (And Anjelica Huston is there for some reason!) It's like a western version of "Taken", only it really sucks. My friend wrote the original script, but the director rewrote it during filming (including writing the ending on the day it was filmed!) to make it terrible. Please avenge my friend by making fun of it!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. babadook

The bizarre Australia "horror" film.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mr. Hercules Against Karate (1973)

The martial arts forces were ready for nuclear weapons, for rocks, meteorites, bullets and poison darts - but the forces of evil in the world were not ready for: Mr. Hercules! ARE YOU?

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Forbidden Planet 1956

A starship crew goes to investigate the silence of a planet's colony only to find two survivors and a deadly secret that one of them has.
    Robby the robot, Leslie Nielsen and really awesome old timey special effects; this movie is ageing like fine wine but somehow every time I watch it I'm disappointed there's no Rifftrax for it.

170 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Karate Girl (1974)

A Turkish film from 1974, KARETECI KIZ (Karate Girl or Golden Girl) is an amazing exploitation stink bomb with a ridiculous plot and amazingly bad fight scenes....it should be, nay, it deserves to be riffed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Af8Nwhb5Ao

159 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug (1975)

Last film of gimmick director William Castle (The Tingler, House on Haunted Hill) about a scientist who creates a breed of intelligent, flying super-roaches.

Did I mention these roaches can produce fire and prey upon unsuspecting users of rotary phones?

http://horrorfanzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bug-1975-08.jpg

If you liked Kingdom of the Spiders you'll love another movie starring a brooding 70s character actor being driven mad by bugs who can spell.

http://www.mississippientomologicalmuseum.org.msstate.edu/images/Anthropo_ent/Movies/Bug_c.059.jpg

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. The Maid (2014)

Jack is your typical run-of-the-mill angst-filled seventeen year old. Expect he's not, because he's played by a man pushing thirty who attempts to hide his receding hairline with a backwards baseball cap. Maria is your typical French maid. Except she's not, because she's played by a woman whose only significant cross-cultural experiences extend to grabbing some dim sum at the local Chinese restaurant in Los Angeles. Maria, a beautiful woman, starts up a relationship with Jack because apparently her ideal companion is an egotistical, snarky, asshole "teenager" with no immediate life goals or qualifications.
    On top of it all, we're…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Star Crystal 1986

Its like a cheesy rip off of "Alien" ,but the alien in this looks like a "Glow Worm" toy.(different kind of scary)...The movie and its actors try to be good,which makes it perfect for riffing. ..(me thinks)....here - ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvMRzhmblJg

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The 27th Day

A 1957 science fiction in which all-powerful but highly moral aliens give five ordinary people the power to wipe out all HUMAN life on Earth, without damaging it in any other way (because the aliens are hoping for a new place to live), Starts out silly and gets sillier as it goes along. Apparently regarded as a classic, at least by those who value high-concept over common sense. Stars Gene Barry, the ORIGINAL Dr. Clayton Forrester. The trailer is here:

https://archive.org/details/The27thDayTrailer

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Don't Go In The Woods (1981)

Four young campers, Craig, Peter, Ingrid and Joanie, back-pack through the mountains for a relaxing weekend in the wilderness. They are out camping in broad daylight, while someone else is killing tourists in the woods. Craig warns the others not to go into the woods alone. The hillsides are crawling with fat women huffing up hillsides, nerdy bird-watchers, and young couples. Most of whom meet gruesome ends at the hands of a deranged and growling back-woodsman with a sharp spike - who announces his presence by shaking the nearest branch and whooping. The 'happy' campers don't see a man and…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Snow Shark

Snow Shark is so painfully bad that it's impossible to look away!

177 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Prison Planet (Badlanders)-1992

"Mad Max" meets "American Gladiators" in the ultimate road war!- tagline

Set in a futuristic world that is dominated by a single tyrannical king, this sci-fi actioner centers on a group of wrongfully incarcerated prisoners who organize and execute a violent rebellion.
    --Rottentomatoes

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Milk Money

One of the most awkward movies ever

Young Frank and his pals get an idea for the ultimate in excitement. They decide to pool their savings, bicycle to the nearby Big City, and hire some woman of the streets to strip for them. Things do not work out that simply, but they do meet V, a Hooker With A Heart Of Gold, who ends up giving them a ride home. Soon she is living in Frank's treehouse, unbeknownst to Frank's widowed father Tom, who thinks she is one of Frank's teachers. Soon, however, the evil Waltzer comes looking for V.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pitch Perfect

Possibly worse than any episode of Glee. And with a sequel coming out soon, seems like a good time to riff it.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Evilspeak (1981)

Starring Clint Howard. A military cadet who happens to be a social outcast taps into a way to summon demons and cast spells on his tormentors through his computer.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the adventures of Milo and Otis

It's basically "Catching Trouble", only longer and WAY worse in terms of obvious animal cruelty. Needs a good, no-holds-barred smack down...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Necropolis Awakened

Please check out this stink bomb of a horror/action flick. it came out in 2002 and I watched it thinking it was going to be a pretty good movie. I laughed my tail off with this movie.

I don't know if budget or ego was an issue but there are three guys with the same last name (White-I think they're brothers) and they all play multiple parts in this stinfest.

Without Riffs I laughed my tail off (assuming you believe I had a tail to being with), but with Mike, Kevin and Bill doing what they would to do this…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base