Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Into The Storm

This movie sucks you in (no pun intended, hehehe) with its special effects ~ they're really quite powerful. But the reason to watch the movie ends there. Reasons this movie should be considered: Strike 1 ~ The endless stupid and worthless banter and coversation, Strike 2 ~ overly used one-liners and they think they're such bad-asses when they say them ~ yuck, Strike 3 ~ the horrendously bad acting. Because of these reasons, I believe the movie is the perfect riff. My boyfriend & I were saying that through the whole movie ~ this one was made for you guys…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Electrical Safety From A to Zap (c 1970s - Electricity Safety Short)

As Rifftrax knows every decade possessed a safety film warning about specific dangers. In the 1960s and 70s it was dealing with electricity. Apparently because children were now accidentally electrocuting themselves by sticking forks and paper clips in outlets, rather than throwing cans of gasoline on fires or playing in traffic.

So there came a barrage of safety films (usually put out by the electric companies) to educate us that despite it being the classic toon joke for Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes films, getting shocked with 10,000 volts was serious business.

So serious, that one company actually produced…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Flight to California, 1952 (short on Youtube)

seems like a perfect short for you guys

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Timeline

A big budget film by a creative author, a great director, excellent cinematographer, talented composer and several soon-to-be house hold name actors....but it's just plain awful: ridiculous plot, laughable dialog, wooden acting, cheesy editing...this one NEEDS to be riffed...

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Kickboxer

1. Jean Claude Van Damme
    2. JCVD Dancing
    3. JCVD chopping down trees with his shins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1Usk0DYc0

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lady Battlecop

Its a Lady...and its a battle..cop. Still a better Robocop than the remake. Good old fashioned live action anime remake of Robocop.

Its only on VHS as far as I know so might be a good VOD. heck ask them if you can sell unriffed one Id buy it twice.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tales of Mystery and Imagination

A 1990's (with 1970's quality) retelling of eleven of Edgar Allen Poe's classic short stories. Lame effects, corny lines, and terrible acting. Oh, and Cristopher Lee as the narrator. Happy Riffing!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. L.A. Confidential

Watch this again and tell me it's not a goldmine. I love it, but it is hilarious. Weird shots, weird names, some weird voices and acting decisions.... It's fantastic in a lot of ways, but soooo ripe for riffing. Please, I beg of you... TELL me you don't instantly have a few hundred jokes for just the beginning of this clip alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L7UDkPAO5I

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Village of the dammned

The 1995 version with a thin Kirstie Alley, Mark Hamil as a minister and Christopher Reeve.
    Freakish children with glowing eyes killing people. It's fantastic and awful. Kirstie yelling for blood and urine alone is worth riffing the movie.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Watership Down (1978)

This movie scarred a lot of children for life. We need some retribution.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Please start making mp3 riffs again.

I haven't bought hardly anything from you guys since you stopped doing Mp3s. I understand it's probalby not as lucrative but the old movies suck and it's better watching something good with you guys raggin on it than suffering ding dong flicks for a few laughs. Luvyabye. PS, I made a Riff but sorry, I won't give out my SSN just to do that. Luvyabye again.

405 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Werewolves On Wheels (1971)

A biker gang visits a monastery, where they encounter black-robed monks engaged in worshiping Satan. When the monks try to persuade one of the female bikers, Helen, to become a satanic sacrifice, the bikers smash up the monastery and leave. The monks have the last laugh, though, as Helen -- as a result of the aforementioned satanic tomfoolery and whatnot -- is now possessed, and at night changes into a werewolf, with dire results for the rest of her biker buddies!

626 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Postman (1997)

ok this movie Starring Kevin Costner is horribly bad, the only problem in riffing is it's 3 hours long. i sat in the movie theater watching this crapfest of a movie. this movie deserves to be riffed

146 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Leprechaun 5: In the Hood

Meh might as well

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Brains...Brains...
    the stupid 1985 movie where we first learn of the zombies obsession with Brains!!!
    there's even a talking zombie
    nothing quite like interrogating the undead

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. American Hunter, Starring Robert Mitchum's lesser relation, Christopher Mitchum.

This plotless little gem was directed by the famous (see: unheard of) "Arizal". filmed in Indonesia in the late 80's. All you need to know? Everyone is trying to get the microfilm. The dialogue is put to shame by "The guy from Harlem", and the action is... well, the whole movie. Marked by Christopher Mitchum's uncanny ability to be completely bored and expressionless no matter the fight, fire, helicopter chase, or car-battery torture.
    Watch here! https://youtu.be/9smSUNdnZIE?t=47s

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Land Unknown

It was post on the old MST3K in season 7 that this was scheduled, but the moved to Sci Fi channel ended that. The Land Unknown (1957) is a sci-fi, CinemaScope adventure film about a naval expedition trapped in an Antarctic jungle. The story was allegedly inspired by the discovery of unusually warm water in Antarctica in 1947. It starred Jock Mahoney and Shirley Patterson and was directed by Virgil W. Vogel. The film is notable for its low-budget special effects, which include men in dinosaur suits, puppets and monitor lizards standing in for dinosaurs. William Reynolds recalled the studio…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Breeders (1986)

This is a fantastic over-the-top cheesy B-monster movie, it's right up there with the Troma movies.

it's about an alien invasion that feasts on sexy women in New York who are conveniently virgins and strip down naked for no reason. It stars Teresa Farley and Lance Newman who have to find out who these aliens are and bring them to justice.

This also features one of the best worst special effects, human to alien facial transformations caught on camera, it's long, slow-paced, and just brilliant.

This is hilariously awful from beginning to end, and honestly deserves to be riffed.

153 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. At the Earth's Core (1976)

This is a a hokey adventure with stars Peter Cushing and Doug McClure, and features pig people as well as monsters wrapped in pillows and duct tape that cannot figure out how to put their arms down. Ha!

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base