Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Bug Buster (1998)

A movie starring Randy Quaid who is defending a town from giant cockroaches.

You ask for three reasons: Randy Quaid is two of them, and giant cockroaches is the third.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Laura

Yes, the 1944 classic with the confusingly named Gene Tierney and Dana Andrews as the female and male leads, respectively. It even features Vincent Price in an early role as the smarmy, "male beauty in distress" Shelby Carpenter.

Also, the movie's name is my name too, so how can I NOT suggest this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Yearling 1946

Super dorky kid befriends a deer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Pterodactyl Woman From Beverly Hills

When a paleontologist digs around an ancient burial ground, a curse is put on his wife (Beverly D’Angelo) which turns her into a pterodactyl woman.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Day of the Warrior

Gerald Okamura as an Elvis impersonator! That alone should make you want to see this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Vipers (2008)

The only thing worse than Tara Reid’s acting are the CGI snakes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Return of the Exorcist

A cheap Italian Exorcist rip-off called The Possessor, and also The Return of the Exorcist, and even Exorcist 3: Cries and Shadows. It’s basically a more crass Exorcist on what looks to be about a tenth of the budget. There’s not much make-up that I can see on the kid when he’s possessed, he just looks annoyed. That iconic poster shot of The Exorcist, where Father Merrin steps out into the mist in front of the MacNeill home is recreated laughably, completely devoid of any mood. Richard Conte (Don Barzini from The Godfather) just shows up, the camera zooms to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Maneater (2007)

Stop me if you’ve heard this one. A bengal tiger is loose in a small town where Sheriff Grady (Gary Busey) wants to keep the people safe, and issues a stay at home order while the mayor objects because of the upcoming festival that attracts tourism and keeps the town in the black for the remainder of the year. There is a little boy named Roy who has a weird psychic link to the tiger so the tiger never attacks him in particular, and a legendary tiger hunter that befriends Sheriff Grady.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The Adventures of Pinocchio 1996

A mostly forgotten adaptation of the tale made in the mid-90's starring Martin Landau as Geppetto ("Khaaaan" jokes will be fully expected) and Jonathan Taylor Thomas as Pinocchio. Rob Schneider's presence in the movie will also give plenty of joke opportunities (as his presence in any movie is prone to do) as well as some good but uncanny valley puppet animatronics from The Henson Company. I nominate this one because it is one of those films from my childhood that I loved and now make fun of and riff myself occasionally.
    IMDb Page: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115472/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_8_nm_0_q_the%2520adventures%2520of%2520pino

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Spider-Man: No Way Home

Was a good film (unlike most other recent Marvel films), however this be even better riffed!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Blood Red Planet

Another Polonia Brothers movie! "From beyond the galaxy comes a terror heading toward earth, destroying everything in its path: a rogue planetoid from the outer reaches of the cosmos itself. After a failed attempt by the Omega 1 to eliminate the mysterious space entity, the crew of the Omega 2 blast off as the last hope for mankind. As minutes and seconds tick away, the motley crew discovers the terrible secret inside the planetoid. They're the only ones keeping the human race from total extinction! Can the world be saved?!" Three good reasons to riff this: dust masks and water…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Hell on the Shelf

Hell on the Shelf (2021) is a Polonia Bros. movie that actually comes very close to looking like a professional movie. I was able to sit through the whole thing while being quite interested, but believe me, there is plenty to riff. "An antique Christmas Elf decoration holds the key to decades of pent up evil and anger from beyond the grave. Three Paranormal investigators are hired by a desperate real estate agent to cleanse a house, or find the reason as to why no tenant stays very long in the ominous structure. Over the course of 3 nights, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 187 Times

Trailer here: https://youtu.be/oIxk_eyjUqw?si=ups5bi7q57uo7x7o

It’s basically Threat Level Midnight, but you know, with more Zombies, Time-travelling and First-person camera work.

Also the "hero"s catchphrase is "There’s always time for pizza 🍕".

Written, directed AND starring Joel D Wynkoop!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Star Trek - Strange New Worlds S02E09 Subspace Rhapsody

Season 2, Episode 9 of Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Subspace Rhapsody) was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the most painful hour of television it has ever been my dysfunction to experience. All, yes ALL of the crew, including Spock, keep bursting out into song. Yes, song - like corny bad, broadway musical style songs. Why Riff it?
    1.) They keep singing
    2.) They won't shut the eff up with the singing
    3.) Fortheluvvagawd and alla saints they just keep singing!

Think about the "talent show" episodes that were pervasive throughout 70s & 80s sitcoms, but worse in that,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mardi Gras for the Devil

Cheap supernatural action movie starring Robert Davi, Michael Ironside, and Lesley-Anne Down about a New Orleans cop trying to stop a demonic serial killer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Demented Death Farm Massacre

Fred Olen Ray bought the rights to a pre-existing 1971 “hicksploitation” film called Honey Britches and added clips he filmed of John Carradine looking puzzled in the woods reciting vague moral messages as “The Judge of Hell.” That these clips (which combine for only a minute or two) are just jarringly dropped into the action and feel completely out of place adds to the charm and break up the monotony of the original film. The bizarre Carradine interludes add a WTF charm that keeps you watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Active Stealth

Fred Williamson, Shannon Whirry, and Daniel Baldwin in a cheesy direct to video Fred Olen Ray action movie

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Royal Angels on Duty of Death

The dubbing on this movie is atrocious. Seriously, the worst i've yet to encounter. This movie gives us the immortal line, "You're going away for a long time, fudge pecker"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poJAXGCGrWU

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Curtains (1983)

1983 Candian slasher film I think is perfect for Rifftrax! It is pretty bad as well! Has a very memorable ice skating scene
    Here is the trailer:
    https://youtu.be/sZepnH2UwKM?si=R1I5DxRJb22F1SeB
    And as a bonus, the ice skating scene:
    https://youtu.be/VEYmBF9ijSg?si=ug7nMDWzNEQjEdeS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Medusa Against the Son of Hercules

An absolute centerpiece of the Sword and Sandal genre. H.R. Geiger designed the Medusa prop... which Kevin identified as Whoopi Goldberg in the intro to Land of Darkness. Let's just hear that song again!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 374 375

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base