Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Main Snow Fighters - Short

Here's a short called "The Maine Snow Fighters" uploaded by the Cole Land Transportation Museum.

It really seems to fit the format of many of the shorts I've seen. I'd love to see it riffed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y37rA_l5t04

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Skullduggery (1983)

My dad sunk $10k of my college fund into this thing when I was in fifth grade. He's from MN, too, used to work at Hamm's Brewery, lived by Swede Hollow. There are people pleading on the iMDB boards from 2002-on begging you to riff this movie. There's also a "great" review of it up at: http://www.somethingawful.com/movie-reviews/skullduggery/1/. And look at this clip and tell me you couldn't riff the hell out of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9LOjhHxysg. PLEASE PLEASE RIFF THIS MOVIE!

512 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Little Egypt

Little Egypt was a short by Edison containing a belly dancer and some censoring. See it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZoXJBILbc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Black Hole (1979)

Features: Silly robots voiced by Roddy McDowall and Slim Pickens (though one admittedly badass evil droid - Maximillian" - but otherwise...) special effects that haven't quite held up, confusing storyline/plot, a woman with a tinfoil hat, Ernest Borgnine in a turtleneck, and denouced by Neil deGrasse Tyson as the most scientifically inaccurate movie ever. What could be better for Rifftrax!
    Actors include:
    Maximilian Schell
    Anthony Perkins

Robert Forster

Joseph Bottoms
    Yvette Mimieux
    Ernest Borgnine
    Tom McLoughlin

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teeth

A 2007 horror movie. A girls Vagina grows teeth and it bites.

365 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Capricorn One (1978)

I can't believe no one has recommended this one. The gov't fakes a landing on Mars, then decides that they can't afford to keep the "astronauts" alive! It stars the usual staples of '70's actors, including, wait for it... O.J. Simpson! What's not to riff?

355 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. City of Bones

This movie not only flopped majorly (it has 1star/12% on RT) but the acting is horrible and the plot is some ungodly mixture of Buffy, Harry Potter, Star Wars and Twilight.

The Heroine is more obsessed with the main Blond Guy than with finding her mother, Blond Guy (who was IN TWILIGHT) can't go three lines without a bad joke, with Nerdy 'Nice Guy' completing the 'love triangle'. And one of the teenagers looks like he's in his 40s.

Oh, and the 'Falcon' dialogue is taken word for word from the author's Harry Potter fanfiction. Seriously.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Paycheck (2003)

So easy with this one. Ben Affleck and for some reason, Uma Thurman go about destroying a Philip K. Dick short story with terrible pseudoscience and too many implausible coincidences to begin to mention.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Captain Kronos, Vampire Hunter (1974)

If you thought TWILIGHT had you scratching your head over 'sparkling' vampires, this film will make you wonder WHAT kind of vampires Captain Kronos is pursuing.

The best way to explain is to get into the film itself. Starts off with two girls in the woods chasing one another (oh, yes, like that's REAL safe..) and one goes off alone deeper into the woods. Enter the ominous-looking, cloaked figure. Next comes the bizarre director's choice of having the camera showing us the perspective of the figure.

At first the girl recoils in fear, then suddenly smiles (as if the 'vampire'…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Vampire Circus (1972)

Many eagle-eyed Doctor Who fans will notice Lalla Ward (Romana II) stars in this one, and what a strange roller coaster ride this one is!

Though no Bela Lugosi or Robert Patterson (thank god) is in this one, it does have a shape-changing vampire, a circus and a paranoid country which has a town under quarantine, due to a "plague." Not a curse, not by (obviously) vampires, but a plague. Spoiler alert: not dealing with the sharpest of the bunch in this place.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.. the whole thing starts off with a woman cheating on her…

334 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bigfoot directed by Bob Gray (2009)

Looks like it was made for $2000, and that was spent on the monster.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Paul Lynde Halloween Special

Sort of a followup to The Star Wars Holiday Special, as campy Paul Lynde hosts a batcrap insane special, highlighted by KISS meeting Margaret Hamilton in full Wicked Witch of the West costume.

See the insanity here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4psTeRpQ-1o

238 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rabbit Test

Billy Crystal as the world's first pregnant man and Everybody Loves Raymond's mother as his mom. Far too much Joan Rivers (written by, directed by, acted in) and one-liners so tragically unfunny you will walk out after only 10 minutes. Which I did. It was the only time I've ever not only demanded a refund, but also insisted the theater owner pay for a cab. My head had exploded and I was in no state to drive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Justice League of America

This is the REEEEALY bad 1997 made for tv movie with David Ogden Stiers as Martian Manhunter, gut and all. This was almost as painful as the Star Wars Christmas special. Someone sent me a copy of it years ago. I will gladly mail it to you for you to feast your eyes on the glory of badness that was the JLA movie. This movie is just begging to be riffed.

508 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Robo-Chic

If there was ever a movie that had production issues, it's this one. Playgirl star pulls out? Replace her with a new woman in a blonde wig. This film has to be seen to be believed.

Also known as Cyber-Chic: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098211/

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7NdSW8l74g

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Invitation to Hell (1984 starring Susan Lucci)

Watch the first 2 minutes on Youtube; it's worth it.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In-theater Movies

Make a RiffPlayer for smartphones that syncs up with the film's audio. That way we can wear headphones to the cinema to hear your riffing, and more easily endure bad films we get dragged to by friends/spouses/mad scientists.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 'The Avengers' (1998 - the crappy British one)

Ralph Feinnes, Uma Thurman, Sean Connery, and Richard Lumsden! In a catastrophic turkey! What could possiblye go wrong?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118661/

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fart - the movie

Please you must do this movie you would kill it. It is asking to be made fun of. I need you to do this one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base