Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Nazis at the center of the earth

Honestly I don't know how much you'll be able to riff on this one because this movie is worse than Plan 9. But I know you'll somehow be able to make this movie even funnier than it already is
    Note: (You can find it on Netflix under horror, with half a star).

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Waxwork

I'm a little surprised it wasn't already on the list. This gem stars Zach Galligan (Billy of 'Gremlins' fame) and has a bunch of intensely stupid people getting shoved into horror wax museum dioramas. Of course, the dioramas are cursed and once shoved in, the people may or may not remember who they are or something... before being killed by the monster inside said diorama. Lots of guest appearances/cameos by famous monsters who've been in generally better films-- all your favorites! Dracula, the wolf man, Audrey 2, the Mummy, uh... the Marquis de Sade... sure. Of course, the effects and…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. all

Have a list of rifftrax that work with movies on Netflix and Amazon. I know you did at one time. If I knew I could get a movie on Netflix and not have to pay for it, I'd be WAY more likely to buy the rifftrax

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Breakin'

I think this scene does it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrWDPi12zE

But It's got
    1) the magic of the 80s
    2) an odd take on what equals "drama", and
    3) I think Rifftrax hasn't properly explored the Dance Film genre.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Gunfight at La Mesa

1-First of all there are tons of opportunities to riff this crapper.
    2-Horrid dialog a bounds.
    3-I watched it on Netflix and I had to go back and make sure it wasn't made by James Nguyen.
    4-There just haven't been enough westerns RiffTrax'd
    https://youtu.be/XB_24LLF_UMhttps://youtu.be/XB_24LLF_UM

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 200 Motels (1971)

Look, I LOVE Frank Zappa... but, have you seen this movie?

I know some of the MST3K alumni have (Kevin Murphy) as a handful of references to 200 Motels have been made throughout the years.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Street Asylum

This is a cheesy sci-fi cop film featuring the most mismatched casting of all time: G. Gordon Liddy and Wings Hauser!!! You guys have got to check that one out.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Frankenfish

This is a Scifi B-rated move that made me laugh hysterically at how random and bad it was. I think you guys could make it funnier.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. East meets Watts

It's a great 70's low-budget with some good action and silly sets, Cinematic Titanic did a riff in 09 and I watch it often on Hulu as it's like "The Apple" in capturing the era very well. Mary Jo should be included too!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pony Trouble

1. As described on IMDB, Pony Trouble is, "A story about a bunch of young adults who take their plastic pony obsessions way too far and end up killing people, eating their flesh, and raising the dead. All while prancing around in unicorn outfits and stuff like that."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865929/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

1. It is unlike anything I think you've seen before, and you should be up to this challenge.

2. Really? You got this far and you want a third reason? All right, no one would expect the mind blowing plot twists this masterpiece has.

184 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Conqueror (1956)

John Wayne seeks to become Genghis Khan. So many things wrong with this film. It could be too brutal to riff.

222 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Leonard Part 6

"A secret agent [Cosby] is called out of retirement to save the world from an evil genius." Three excellent and indisputable reasons to pick this one:

1.) 9% Tomatometer rating; it's gawd-awful.

2.) It stars Bill Cosby. For obvious, currently-making-headlines-worldwide reasons, you cannot possibly convince me (or anyone else) that there's no comedic potential in riffing the holy living bejeesus out of Bill "Bad Touch" Cosby, right now.

3.) Also stars MST3K favorite Joe Don (MITCHELL) Baker!!!

260 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yes, Giorgio

This was Luciano Pavarotti's rather disappointing attempt at launching a movie career. It's a musical comedy about an Italian opera singer who is on tour in the U.S. and is asked to perform at the Met, but then everyone thinks he lost his voice. It was voted one of the worst films of 1982 and is definitely worth riffing.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Kill Kill Overkill aka Twisted Fate

One of the main actors in this piece of shit posted it on Youtube a while back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_Bd7pB_CE They used to play it occasionally on USA Up All Night, and of all the shitty movies I've seen over the years, this is one of the most enjoyable ones.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Wallace & Gromit in: The Wrong Trousers

From Aardman Animations, the studio you'd only know for this and maybe that chicken movie with Mel Gibson, comes the second in the critically acclaimed Wallace & Gromit shorts: The Wrong Trousers.

It's the Academy Award-winning story of an eccentric scientist Englishman and his dog, who must live with the eternal horror of having no mouth in which to articulate his feelings with noise, or even the basic ability of feeding himself. To add to it, the dog is quite intelligent, no doubt able to comprehend the suffering he must endure throughout his entire existence.

To further torment the poor…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Youngblood

Rob Lowe in nothing but a jockstrap, Patrick Swayze shirtless and concussed? Classic 80's hockey goodness with a French-Canadian Keanu Reeves... throw in a little Ed Lauter and What could be finer??? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092272/

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Undefeated

Aside from really hating women, this movie is the greatest movie ever. It has mullets, awkward high fives, acid wash, incomprehensible dialogue, and people getting their eyes poked out. A lot. If Tommy Wiseau made a martial arts film, this would be it.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Death Machine

This movie just begs to be made fun of. It stars Brad Dourif (the voice of Chucky from "Child's Play", Wormtongue from the "Lord of the Rings" series...Billy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"...) as a sort of evil genius inventor at some giant corporation that everyone hates (though it's never really made clear exactly what they do except for make some sort of military technology).

It pays tribute to several good directors (who would have been justified in suing over use of their names) by naming characters Scott Ridley, and even more blatantly, John Carpenter, amongst others.

The…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base