Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 154 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Darkman (1990) Liam Neeson

I actually feel bad cause I used to love this movie as a kid.

okay!!!:

1- Liam Neeson is some kinda skin doctor or geneticist, who has a 3D printer in 1990 for some reason.

2-Hes an anti hero with a horrible disfigured and burnt face

3-And the movie was directed by Sam Raimi so hold on to your barf bags cause this one's a "spinner".

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Meet Joe Black

1- Brad Pitt gets run over by a cab
    2- He does this insane Caribbean accent for God knows what reason to this old lady in the hospital
    3- He eats this spoonful of peanut butter like a total douche
    4- The movie 2 hrs 58 min long and 2 hrs and 53 min is just emotional silent staring, the other five is just Pitt getting murdered by a taxi.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Daybreakers

Ethan Hawke is a biological researcher in a vampire ruled earth and.....this movie was awful I mean I wanted my money back after the movie and I got in for free to see it cause I knew the manager!!!!! The final scene makes no sense...vampires eating each other and then Ethan Hawke is human again because Willem Dafoe came back from being a vampire in some abandoned grain storage shaft and apparently dressed from the fifties??? I don't know just riff it, if only out of spite.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Remember Me

Remember Me - starring Robert Pattinson, some other folks, and Pierce Brosnon. Here's the set-up - Robert Pattinson gets in trouble with "the law" and "the law's" hot daughter goes out on a double dog dare date with Robert Pattinson. They hit it off - but is it REAL??? REALLY REAL??? Robert Pattinson also hates his Daddy, Pierce Brosnon, for reasons. You wouldn't understand. The law's daughter finds out it was all a dare and wasn't REALLY REAL at all and gets so mad! Robert Pattinson insists it was REAL. Also, there's a younger sister who gets made fun of…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Aliens (1986)

Why riff this? Because of reasons....

Example: GAME OVER MAN!

382 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Collision Course

I just learned of this terrible looking movie from 1992 starring Pat Morita (Mr. Miyagi himself) and a dark-haired Jay Leno! The trailer for this off couple cop movie 'comedy' make me think the guys would have a lot to work with.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. WIZARDS OF THE LOST KINGDOM 2 STARRING DAVID CARRADINE

It is a really really bad . it has a 1.8 on imdb, from late 80's early 90's and stars David Carradine. I know i get choked up talking about his as well. Anyway the story, the acting , everything about this movie is pure gold . if you haven't hope you check it out !!!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. halloweentown

A made for TV movie for kids who battle evil in Halloweentown

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Twilight Zone Xmas episode "Night of the Meek"

This 25-minute production stars Art Carney as a boozy department store Santa who supernaturally learns some semblance of the meaning of Christmas. In addition to being a holiday special with Art Carney- something not unknown to Rifftrax- there is a peppy female elf who induces flashbacks to Mr. B Natural. Link to the final four minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwy330BSHEY

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

This movie was bad enough for me to never want to watch again, but the abundance of long pauses and confusing dialogue makes it a perfectly riffable fit.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Congo

What do you get when Laura Linney, Ernie Hudson, Tim Curry and (gasp) Joe Don Baker sit down with a talking gorilla? An all-star cast living with regret and such classic quotes as "stop eating my sesame cake!" https://youtu.be/8fbGbPwKbQA
    Congo (1995), was one of the 90's biggest cinema disappointments. Coming off the high that was Jurassic Park, studios clamored to push out the next big work of Michael Crichton, hoping for box office gold. What the world got instead was a movie so B even Bruce Campbell made a cameo. From animatronics that would have made Stan Winston facepalm to…

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Backcountry

Between the bad accents, bad makeup and bad boyfriends, you don't have to get lost in the woods to find Backcountry, a genuine "root-for-the-creature" feature. When a film's celebrity power is Haven's Eric Balfour, you know you can trust when they say, "based on a true story" (which means the writers guessed this could probably have happened to someone... somewhere). The pretentious cinematography in this "suspense" film had my friends and I falling asleep until we remembered our riff training. From the annoying characters to their self-inflicted plight, Backcountry is nowhere near deserving of such accolades as featured in their…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Zorro's Fighting Legion

1.if your take on the serial "batman & robin" is great, your take on another serial will be better
    2.one of the guys suspected as the main villain looks like an young peter falk
    3.this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMEMn3Adw8

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Subjects

Some people agree to a drug trial test. Except they fight over taking the drug.
    That's as far as I could watch. I'm going to step back and leave this one to the professionals.

• There's like, the like, girl who's all, like, peppy and schtuff.
    • OMG. Magic is ree-uhl?
    • The 'intellectual' debate over what to name the guy eating the banana.
    • Character stereotypes stuffed in a sac of skin and puppeted in front of the camera. You can almost see the strings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xt1pR03x-w

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. FeardotCom

The Internet, how the f$%* does it work? The writers of this film certainly have no idea. This film is about a live torture website that is haunted by the ghost of one of the victims, so whoever logs into it has 48 hours before they will be killed by their worst fear - including any cops who look at the site trying to solve the mystery of her death. "Help me, but you looked at the sight so die..." Also, the name of the website is http://www.feardotcom.com - yes, that's right, Fear dot com dot com!
    Terrible writing and…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bigfoot and Wildboy

This was a Sid and Marty Krofft live action children's television series from the seventies about about an orphan who was raised in the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest by the legendary Sasquatch. The episodes take place years later, as Bigfoot and Wildboy roam the countryside encountering other strange creatures, fighting pollution, capturing diabolical villains, and rescuing those in distress.

This show is total cheese. Bigfoot (who looks like he could be Chewbacca's cousin) is frequently shown running, jumping, throwing papier-mâché boulders, and performing other "incredible" physical feats, almost always in slow motion (a la The Six Million Dollar Man).…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Starship Apocalypse

• Seems to have been shot entirely in one greenscreened room
    • Almost all the asskicking of a 70s action drama
    • The acting is even more plastic than the faces and boobs
    • Shatneresque... line... delivery
    • Space lingo cliches. Everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXb5p7N_YeY

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Little Monsters

If yall are on a Fred Savage kick, I can't recommend this movie enough. It was equally entertaining and stupid. A riff would be perfect. Thanks for making movies funny you guys.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Lineup (1958)

Incredibly standard boring Fifties police movie. A narcotics smuggling plot with very little tension in it. Stars characters you only care about if you've seen the show it's based off of. Unless if "explaining" counts as "character". Detectives stand around questioning and explaining in equal measure. The pacing drags like a B-Movie.

The film only picks up when the charming Eli Wallach arrives into the movie as gangster Dancer, by the time audiences were already crying out, "On, Dancer!".

An hour-and-a-half TV episode, but Polizeiruf 110 this ain't.

Needs minds far wittier than mine to riff on this thing.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base