Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Game Over (aka Maximum Surge) (2003)

Ace game programmer, Steve Hunter is sucked into a virtual computer game world controlled by Drexel, the world's fastest computer addicted to computer games. To save humankind and himself, Steve must do battle inside Drexel's world with the aid of JO an AI robot he created. (IMDB)

The virtual reality sequences are recycled live-action footage from mid-to-late-90's Sega CD and 3DO games, and feature Yasmine Bleeth, Walter Koenig, Vincent Schiavelli, Michael Buffer, Dick Miller, and Mike Ditka.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Tomorrowland

a sci-fi movie starring George clooney . good film with great special effects , but could use some riffing though.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mom and Dad Save the World

It stars Jon Lovitz as a kooky space emperor trying to destroy earth and the principal from Ferris Bueller as the dad who tries to save it.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. The Crawling Eye

At the end of the very last episode of MST3K, Mike, Tom [Kevin], and Crow [Bill] sit back and start watching The Crawling Eye.

As any good MSTie knows, The Crawling Eye was the first cable episode of MST3K, and while it included Mike and Kevin in the writing credits, it was performed by Joel, Trace, and Josh.

So... Let's have a new riff, the way season 10 Mike and the bots would have done it. Let what was full circle become full circle again. :)

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. America 3000

"America 3000." I'm watching it on a new terrestrial channel called Comet.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tiger House

A gymnast sneaks into her boyfriend's bedroom just before bad guys break in to take the family hostage.
    It's Cathy Rigby meets Home Alone.
    If for nothing else, but Mike gets to yell "Tigerrrrrr HOOOUUUSE!" throughout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXYf1bya0o

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ninjas vs Zombies

Filmed on glorious Mini-DVD with stunning special effects via an Amstrad PC, Zombies vs Ninjas was filmed at Danny's aunts house and backyard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgwvHWObQM

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Knock Knock

I don't even know where to begin with the awfulocity of this movie.
    How about I just say "Keanu Reeves"
    A dad (Who -gross-ly overdoes acting like a dad) stays home alone to architect (But barely does any architecting) when 2 girls show up, tormenting him almost as much as watching him torments the viewer.

If you wonder what he's thinking, don't worry, he'll talk you through it. Alllllll the way through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti6S3NZ5mKI

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sixteen Candles

1984 movie about a girl's family forgetting about her 16th birthday and her day is just all around crappy. She thinks her crush doesn't know she's alive because of his bangin hot girlfriend who looks like she's 25, her annoying grandparents are over her house for her sister's wedding and brought a weird foreign exchange student along with them, and she can't seem to escape getting hit on by a wimpy geek.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ghost Documentaries

Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures or any of those supernatural-type shows. Also anything about Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, etc. Love the Richard Terry riffs, more of those!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. My dream Rifftrax 2016 Line-up

Gymkata - the guys reference this one all the time
    Roadhouse - 'cause ROADHOUSE! It'd be nice to see a three riffer update to this one
    Troll 2 - I'd like to see a three riffer update to this as well. Would be awesome for Halloween
    Con-Air - Nick Cage with that hair and that accent... c'mon!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Oculus

As a longtime MST3K and RiffTrax fan, it would be a real pleasure to hear you guys tear into my own film, OCULUS. Don't worry... no "Time Chasers" situation here... I know exactly what I'd be getting myself into!!!!

151 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Santa Incident

This movie is a stinker for the holidays. It comes off as a movie made by the Asylum, but has been shown on The Hallmark Channel. Please give it consideration!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To Kill a Cop

• Joe Don Baker, "Mitchell" himself, is the lead actor.
    • Desi Arnaz, Jr. plays a doomed cop.
    • Earl Eischied, the character Joe Don Baker plays, is a Southern-accented chief of detectives in New York City. Um, why couldn't the two-part movie be set in a city such as Houston or Atlanta instead?
    • Um, is it safe to say that Christine Belford wears the top half of a meter maid's uniform in this telefilm?

http://www.allmovie.com/movie/to-kill-a-cop-v129567

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

Take a 1990's comedian known for his New Jersey accent and dirty limericks and give him a movie to showcase those talents. Andrew 'Dice' Clay stars in this action movie where he gets to play a street-wise private detective with more snappy one liners than Rodney Dangerfield and Don Rickles.
    And he has a gun that pops out of his sleeve to surprise the bad guys. That really happens.
    Enjoy hair, jackets, and jokes on par with Cool as Ice in this classic, riffable tour de force.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Death spa

This movie has everything. Horrible acting. Horrible dialogue. Horrible special effects. Horrible 80's workout wear. A... plot? Story? Maybe? It's hard to say.
    We know some guy owns a gym/spa, and his wife is dead. Her ghost might be haunting the spa, or else her crazy brother is exacting revenge by hacking the spa's NASA-grade computer system that they totally have... it's unclear.
    The spa also has a dungeon basement. This is important.
    Nothing makes sense, it's impossible to care about any of the "characters," plot lines are introduced at random and abandoned immediately...
    This is a train wreck of…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If Looks Could Kill (1991)

21 Jump Street's Richard Grieco in a "teen James Bond" quasi-spoof. Why didn't this guy's career ever take off? I could almost hear the riffs as I watched this.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. The best exotic marigold hotel

This two movie series would be excellent to riff. Whilst watching in the movies I couldn't help but riff it to myself; including a scene where the driver had clearly gone to the "Han Solo school of evasive maneuvers"

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Assignment Venezuela

The famous "Lost" MST3k short!

It would be hilarious if RiffTrax did this short!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Android (1982)

Just like 'Star Wars' spawned countless intergalactic battle knockoffs (even worse than the Star Wars Holiday Special), the movie 'Alien' apparently spawned a lot of fugitives trapped in space with psychotic aliens, androids, entities, pirates, used car salesmen... you get the drift.

Basically here's the plot which would do both Dr. Forrester and his mother, Pearl proud:

Apparently somewhere out in space, Dr. Daniel, and his shy, cumbersome assistant, Max, conduct 'illegal' experiments with androids, and I don't mean forcing them to watch bad movies with some guy shot into space neither (after all, this sort of thing wouldn't occur…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base