Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Santa in Animal Land (1948)

http://youtu.be/-cP3fJ_6VuY

This short has all of the ingredients: bad puppeteering, corny dialogue and just overall cheesiness (although the puppets are kinda cute). This is more than worthy of a riff!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Easy Rider

Because it's an all-star cast including Jack Nicholson, Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Toni Basil, Karen Black and other refugees from Corman's World. Because it's a famous film but arguably not without its risible elements. Because the musical soundtrack is a lot of fun.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. out of this world (short)

an mst3k classic about a Angel and a devil who attempt to manipulate a bread salesman.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Aloha

Aloha is reminiscent of a time in Hollywood when movies were made and they couldn't decide what kind of story they wanted to tell. It's equal parts romantic comedy, political thriller, and redemption story. It never quite decides which of those movies it wants to be and upon seeing it, I just knew that it would be perfect for Rifftrax to do. So, please, watch this trainwreck of a movie that stars the likes of Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone (who's supposed to be part Korean and Swedish, or something like that) , Rachel McAdams, John Krasinski, Alec Baldwin, and Bill…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Jupiter Ascending (2015)

Channing Tatum is an amazing actor, and this is by far the worst movie he has ever been apart of. The movie makes no sense, is random, and flat out stupid. The villain either moans like he is taking a passionate crap or yelling like he's having an ulcer for no reason. Perfect riffing material.

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Losers

Basically a movie about a motorcycle gang that is hired for a special ops mission in Vietnam. I don't even want to post my name to this as it is embarrassing I'll stay anonymous.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the hand of death (1962)

a scientist is trying to create a formula that turns people into zombies (a really dumb idea ) but spills it on himself , turning him into a monster with a deadly touch. also, it stars John agar.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Possession: Until Death Do You Part (1987)

Quite possibly the single worst slasher film ever made (it even has a grammatical error right there in its title), Possession is a cornucopia of riffable delights. Made in Canada for approximately $2.50, this film has everything: truly excruciating acting, artless Psycho ripoffs, inexplicable male strippers, & a rowboat that, when shot at, EXPLODES. Not on DVD, because who the hell would buy it except me, but easily downloaded right here: http://rarelust.com/possession-1987/

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Roar

As the production of Roar involved lions, tigers, and other dangerous animals, it is unsurprising to learn that people were injured during the production. But 70 sounds like an exaggeration. In fact, one of the film’s stars, John Marshall, confirms the math is inaccurate. “Actually I think it was 72,” he says.

Most dramatically, the film’s director of photography Jan de Bont—later the director of Speed and Twister—needed 120 stitches after being essentially scalped by a lioness. “I got him on the way to the hospital, and I went into the office and said, ‘Okay, we need to get a…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Invisible Boy (1957)

This movie features Robbie The Robot as a "playmate" for the above said boy. Robbie's interaction with the boy is just too creepy. Mix in inept military advisers, typical '50's housewife, a run-amok supercomputer(obviously a Commie infiltration) and you have a movie just begging to be riffed.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Roger Moore Bond films

The Man With The Golden Gun

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This Means War

Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hardy and Chris Pine are all great actors. Chelsea Handler is a hoot. And there are car chases and huge explosions! And yet none of this could save this romcom turd (about FBI agents who compete for the heart of a girl between and sometimes during bouts of saving the world) from itself.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The mutilator

Terrible 80's slasher

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ship of Monsters

Since the two gorgeous ladies from this team (Bridget and Mary Joe. NOT you Kevin. Even in a dress, your beard gives you away :P) are doing more riffs lately, I thought I'd suggest Ship of Monsters, because its leads are female, and it's right up there with Robot Monster for stupid creatures. There's this one hairy monster, that I keep thinking of Ron Jeremy jokes, every time I watch it.
    Now it is a Spanish movie, but I know there's an English dubbed version out there somewhere, and it's worth the riffing!!!
    With this and The Twonky, I've been…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 (1987)

One of the most controversial slasher films of the 1980's is given one of the most notorious sequels in history.

Originally intended as a re-cut of the original, which had gained massive success on home video, this piece of "so bad it's good" gained much criticism from horror fans because nearly half of the film consists of archive footage spliced with new footage featuring Eric Freeman as Ricky Caldwell, the younger brother of the first film's killer. Eric acts the roof off in what many consider some of the worst, most over the top acting in a horror movie. And…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Twonky

It's like Pod People, but in the 50's, Disney-fied and it's a TV doing all the stupid, trippy stuff. I'm surprised this has never been riffed.

Here's the movie:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMIo5Yv0YgI

(I've got a ton of shorts to send you guys [I found a goldmine of crappy shorts!], but have been lazy with my rufftrax, due to all this MST stuff going on. I may just throw them in a message to your FB or something. You've used some of my suggestions this year, which I am VERY grateful for!
    Cheers!)

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the creature walks among us

the third creature of the black lagoon movie, where biologists turn the creature into a land monster.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Never Say Die (1994)

The best worst action film I've ever seen. RiffTrax and Never Say Day should not exist independently. They are meant for each other.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cef9JVFY3Gk

Enjoy

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Friday the 13th in 3-D

This third installment of the series makes the move from horror movie to slasher flick and every scene and plot point is painfully contrived to advance the story. Add to that an early attempt at 3-D moviemaking, and you get some truly tragic scenes.
    You also get a nice shot of a camper singing in an outhouse.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base