Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Blob

Not only do the blob, but Rifftrax Live it at the Colonial Theater in Phoenixville, PA where it was shot and where they hold Blobfest each other.

220 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Hidden (1987)

Though as much as I love Kyle MacLachlan, I can't deny he has been in some bizarre films, thanks to David Lynch, no less. And if you ended up losing your mind from him as Paul Maud'dib from "Dune," this little sci-fi flick is REALLY out-there.

Taking a twist on those "Body Snatcher" films, but without the annoying pods, and brain-dead duplicates, the tale begins when some guy goes nuts and has a massacre at a bank (perhaps they told him he was overdrawn).

The mysterious thing is not the fact this guy goes berzerk, but the fact they plug…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Christmas That Almost Wasn't

Another odd Christmas Tale that would probably make those 'Santa Claus Village of Madness' shorts seem normal.

Here's the Holiday Spiel, Famille, the Grinch in this 1966, is a guy named Phineas Prune (no kidding, guys). Apparently it seems he's got the deed to Santa's residence in the North Pole (never really explained how this happened, perhaps Santa need to mortgage his house during the bad financial years), and unless the fat guy forks over the dough, Prune will foreclose.

Strangely enough, Santa gets help from a former child, Sam Whipple, who though his father hated people squeezing toilet paper…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Star Trek: Insurrection

I would pay $4.00 for Star Trek: Insurrection or anything with Data, Geordi La Forge would just be a bonus !!!

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Barney's Great Adventure (Live Event)

The famous and annoying purple dinosaur stars in his first and only theatrical film!

120 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mumfie's Quest: The Movie (Live Event)

This is a creation by Britt Allcroft, who created the Thomas the Tank Engine TV series. It's a great movie about an elephant named Mumfie who is bored of his boring life and decides to go on an adventure with a scarecrow and a flying pig named Pinkey, who wants to save her mother from an island ruled by a shadowy figure named The Secretary of Night. On their adventure, they encounter a French bird named Napoleon Jones, a human couple who live in the ocean, a fat midget named Bristle, a group of pirates, an electric eel, and The…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 2010: Moby Dick

It's a modernized retelling of Moby Dick with bear noises, reused footage, hammed up acting, and a whale that beaches itself to climb on a cliff and jump off onto a guy to kill him.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ninja Vengeance (1998)

The tagline for this film is: You can't fight the evil forces of power without the power of force.

It goes downhill from there.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The claw

A pretty decent black and white, but the worst monster ever. Rocco, Rocco, Rocco.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The 'Burbs

This Joe Dante dark comedy was considered a flop when it first came out. But this has been a favorite movie for me and my family for years. Tom Hanks, Carrie Fisher, Bruce Dern. Satanic german neighbors. Corey Feldman shredding an air guitar. What more can you ask for?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lost In Space

Lost In Space (1998) Matt LeBlanc, a pre-Jar Jar space monkey, Gary Oldman (and the spiders from Mars!) and Heather Graham in Lee Meriweather's Catwoman costume--In SPACE!! Like the galactically-stranded Robinsons, you will find yourself in search of a time portal that can take you back before you ever watched this movie to no avail. Let's just focus on the fact that there are TWO female co-stars from an Austin Powers movie in this. Yeah, baby! ...Kill me.

209 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Writing well./Paragraphs

I just posted a request a week or two ago about an educational film about an alien from outer space teaching kids how to write paragraphs. I found out the name of the movie. I just went on internetarchive.org in the way-back machine. I e-mailed Rick Prelinger and he got back to me quickly and he and Skip Elsheimer from AVGeeks and they gave me the name of it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie

Riff into Turbo. Its a goofy kids movie where an space pirate named Divatox is after a deformed ewok just to merry a lava gremlin & this is the description of Divatox(Just an evil gal who want to rule the world, she threw a few things in her purse & in her sub she hunts him around across the universe). The blue ranger Rocky get injured & guess what a old floating head chooses to send in to take Rocky's place? A twelve year old.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Just about the worst sequel I've seen since Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. It lacks the spirit, originality and genuine humor of the first one. Perfect for a riff!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Witchery (1988)

From the makers of Ghosthouse (a Rifftrax classic) comes this little gem with Linda Blair and David Hasselhoff on a remote island in an abandonded hotel with a witch on the loose...all kinds of cheesey goodness.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Magic Vocabulary Skills (series, late-70s)

Hot off the heels of ACI's 'Read On! From Left to Right,' I immediately recall this children series which was produced by ITV back in the Seventies.

If you thought Mel and Lem were out there, imagine a show where you have talking shoes, skits with humans and kids, haunted houses and some poor boy schelping up a word mountain, only to be knocked down by a lone boulder once he gets up there.. and that's only a sample of what was in store.

Though I know RiffTrax doesn't do series, it would be great if you could find one…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Michael Isn't With Us Anyone (guessing on the title)

Traffic Safety/Stranger Danger Film. And no, it's not what Rifftrax would say if it gave Mike his walking papers, but rather an interesting look at a film that attempts to warn us about running out into the street. But somehow also meanders into stranger danger for some curious reason.

Basically the tale starts off at school where the teacher acknowledges a student (Michael) is absent. Rather than tell the class Mike's no more, because apparently children obviously have no concept of death, she stretches it out that Mike's not just coming back, hence the alleged name of the film. Anyway,…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Knowing (2009)

M.I.T. professor John Koestler links a mysterious list of numbers from a time capsule to past and future disasters and sets out to prevent the ultimate catastrophe.

He goes to set out to prevent the bees from taking over the world!!

901 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. My Dinner With Andre

Back in the 80s, this film was literally every movie critic's darling. I finally saw it several years ago and found the 2 main characters to be insufferably pretentious, shallow fools who live down to almost every cliche of people in the 'arts'.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base