Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Grey Gardens

Whichever version you find to be most suitable.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Chopping Mall

A very, very "80s" 80s horror as a late night party in a shopping mall (?) goes awry when the robotic security personnel have an ED 209 moment.

889 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. "Kill the Golden Goose" a.k.a. "Kill the Golden Ninja"

Ed Parker is the genius who Americanized Kenpo Karate. If you can't see why that would make him a great actor, he will actually come out of your computer screen, pick up your mouse, and kill you with it.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alien Resurrection

As a huge fan of offbeat French cinema, I absolutely adore alien resurrection. However, as a fan of movies in general, I can't help but wonder who the hell thought the director of Delicatessen should make an aliens movie. Shoutout to Sigourney Weaver beating Ron Perlman at basketball and for the nightmares the Ripley clones give me to this day.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Galaxis

A really bad sci-fi movie starring Brigitte Nielson and it's in the style of Abraxas, guardian of the universe

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mosquito (1995)

This movie is the definition of a MST3K/Rifftrax movie. Let me take you to a time when sci fi movies still used puppets, and bad ones at that. This movie has it all, arguably mentally deficient characters, the worst special effects witnessed since Gamera and dialogue so cheesy that it should have elbow macaroni included.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mutilations 1986

A cheapie regional about cattle mutilations.
    Stop-motion animation!
    UFOs!
    Southern accents!
    Mini vans!
    Bad acting!
    Merciful 70 minute running time!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I don't know

I can't remember the name of it, but I can describe it. It's an educational film about a group of kids who come to their friend's house and they meet this alien known as "Axolotl". He's just a man with this iron-like aluminum paint on his face and blue, curly hair. But he teaches these kids how to write paragraphs and what not. Typical English class stuff. He also had a devise around his neck which he always said "bee beep" before he uses it I watched this movie a long time ago and I thought it was the funniest…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Happy Feet

My son's idea is to riff Happy Feet, BUT...... to get the voice actors for The Penguins of Madagascar (the TV series) to riff it as the Penguins themselves. You'd need Tom McGrath, James Patrick Stuart, Jeff Bennett, and John DiMaggio, and it would be -amazing-.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Serafin: La Pelicula

This is a little known Spanish children's film by Warner Brothers. I haven't watched it, but the only review on IMDb says it is terrible, and the reviewer said they would have rather seen one of the teens in the film wear sexy clothing. If you do a live version of the film in cinemas, you must put on the English subtitles!
    Amazon link:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CCD1RU?pc_redir=1403592477&robot_redir=1

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "In the Beginning" (1935 science documentary short)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVLP2suowE - apparently soldiers, poets, tyrants, and fools all come from ovaries like all mammals, such as rabbits - very weird documentary perfect for

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Age of Tomorrow

I own every episode of MST3K. I am an avid fan. I have never seen a more riff worthy film recently than the clunker called Age of Tomorrow. It has so many opportunities it is frightening. The cheapest of ripoffs of all time. Please Riff this movie!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Godzilla vs. Biollante

Godzilla takes on a... Plant/Godzilla hybrid in this film which was written by a DENTIST. Apparently, the guy won a contest, and was allowed to bring this cinematic clusterf***k to rip-roaring life.

695 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ax 'Em

Ax 'Em is a 1992 American horror film directed by Michael Mfume, the son of Kweisi Mfume. The film follows a group of teenagers on a weekend retreat at a remote cabin in the woods who become the targets of a crazed killer. - Wikipedia

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Piranha II: The Spawning (1981)

FLYING PIRANHA! That is all.

Oh you want to know more? It was the directing debut of James Cameron, best known for THE TERMINATOR, ALIENS, TERMINATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY, TRUE LIES, TITANIC (1997), and AVATAR. He once joked it was "the finest flying killer fish movie ever made." Rumor has it he broke into the studio to cut his own version. He denies this.

A Caribbean island resort becomes the buffet table for flying mutant piranha. FLYING PIRANHA!! Lance Henriksen (ALIENS, THE TERMINATOR) plays a police chief trying to stop them.

FLYING PIRANHA!!!

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Mangler 2 (2002)

Lance Henriksen (ALIENS, THE TERMINATOR) receives top billing in this sequel in name only to the original film based on the works of Stephen King. Instead of a possessed laundry folding machine, this time a killer computer virus with a mind of its own takes over the security system of a private school.

The DVD contains a glitch that omits a lot of footage, including a death scene. I'd like a VOD of the complete version.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 258 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shriek of the Mutilated

This movie is PERFECT for you guys. It is Prime Streaming on Amazon right now. It's hilariously bad.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Set Up

Set Up is a nightmare of a movie that stars 50 Cent.
    There are no words for this awkwardness.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base