Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Tower (1993)

I vaguely remember watching this almost-completely-forgotten Paul Reiser made-for-TV vehicle when it was on TV back in the ‘90s, and have been wanting to rewatch it for ages. I remember it being pretty cheesily terrible, but little did I know, the entirety of it was on YouTube.

In this classic case of “computers gone wild", the so-called "smartest building in the world", nicknamed CAS, decides Paul Reiser is a major security threat based almost entirely on the fact that he is acting like Paul Reiser. (Depending on how you look at this, this is either a service to mankind or…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Konga

A British sci-fi horror King Kong/Frankenstein ripoff I saw on Netflix recently from 1961. Michael Gough gives it his all as the sleazy scientist, but nothing can save this delicious turkey. Has the single most hilarious attempt at a special effect I've ever seen.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Master of Flying Guillotine

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072913/

Blind kung fu guys who blow up their own houses, a strange disease that seems to remove one arm from its victims while leaving them otherwise intact, a guy wearing a fake mustache upside down, and a character who throws an owl at someone's face...

What's not to love?

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. night shift (stephen king)

giant killer rat. great riffing material.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. prom night (Jamie lee curtis)

any 80's movie with Jamie lee would be great to riff. "terror train" as well

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dawn of the dead (1979)

can't get enough of riffing zombies especially in a shopping mall.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Strange Invaders

This is a pretty bad movie and as me and my gf are watching it and keep making fun of it. Please consider riffing this bad/great movie. Thanks for doing what you do! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Lifelong fans
    Justin & Jen

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086374/

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Prime Risk

C'mon, a b-movie with the guy (Lee Montgomery) from Girls Just Want to Have Fun and the girl (Toni Hudson) from..well, from movies.
    It's got pre-internet ATM hacking and conspiracies and so bad it's good acting. DO IT.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087942/

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Zathura (2005)

The most whiny film I have ever seen and heard!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phantasm

For some reason I liked this movie when I was younger and I think I would like it more Riffed. Tall man with brain eating balls lol

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chuck Norris Forrest Warrior

This movie is just hilariously bad in it's own right. It would be perfect fodder for you guys!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gamera: Super Monster

Since MST3K was known very well for it's riffs on the Gamera movies, it is a total shock that they haven't done them all. I think you guys should riff on the very last old Gamera movies.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Killing Of Satan

That is a short MST3K has never riffed. I guess it will fit for the riffs.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bionicle movies

Remember BIONICLE? Those were very fun. Sadly, in 2010, it was discontinued. Then it was replaced with the mediocre Hero Factory. But did you know there were BIONICLE movies? There were 4 movies in order: The Mask of Light, 2: Legends of Metru Nui, 3: Web of Shadows and The Legend Reborn. We'd like to see those movies being riffed. BIONICLE fans, rejoice! Let's celebrate the beloved LEGO theme, Rifftrax style.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The People (1972)

A TV movie starring the terminally cute Kim Darby (trying too hard to look "slutty" with bleached hair and a mini skirt and very boney legs), and...the...one...and...only...William..........Shatner. A school teacher (played by Darby) is assigned to teach the children of a secluded small town full of telekinetic Mormon/Amish/extraterrestrial hybrids who walk by dragging their feet (because they are not used to Earth's gravity and think they might just float away) and give creepy "I'm going to levitate you just to freak you out" stares to anyone who is within eyeshot (it looks very similar to the death stare that rich…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sonic X episodes

Remember Sonic X? How about some additional fun to the most beloved anime based on a game. Not to mention it will fit well for the shorts section or even a new section for cartoons and animes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

Remember Super Mario Bros. (1993)? Well, Disney got it right at long last... or did they?
    A bad guy gives up on being an antagonist, jumps from one game to another to become a hero, etc etc yadda yadda. At least familiar cameos appear. They did call it a comedy, but nobody is really sure if it actually is. Wait till Rifftrax makes fun of it to prove it is a comedy... and for bonus points: maybe add an 'update' to include TWO female riffers, Lisa Ortz (as Amy Rose) and the voice actress of Coco Bandicoot. Oh, and did…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The LEGO Movie

LEGO. Who doesn't like these? I do like them. EVERYONE loves LEGO. Knowing the movie released, it took comedy to the new level. In which brings to the downside: The way it doesn't take itself seriously at all, it makes riffing difficult. But you guys are always ready for the challenge. Sure, it's hard to make it any funnier, but you guys can find the way.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base