Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. fiend without a face

The 1958 film "Fiend Without A Face" starring Marshall Thompson (AKA Daktari) is ripe for riffing! Please consider doing it, and thank you!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Night They Saved Christmas

If you thought Art Carney was bad in the Star Wars Holiday Special, and was disturbing in that Twilight Zone Episode: "Night of the Meek," as a drunken Santa, then hold on to your hats!

This was a Made-for-TV film back in 1984, where Art Carney reprises his role as St. Nick, aka Santa Claus. With this odd tale about how an oil corporation almost pulverizes Christmas (yeah, I know). Basically, the spiel is this: Jacklyn Smith plays as a mother with two kids, whose husband, Michael is drilling near the North Pole for oil. Not Alaska, not in Texas,…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Curse Of The Swamp Creature

How has this movie not been riffed? It has everything...a mobbed-up mad scientist, a cheesy monster, voodoo, a best of all, John Agar!

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Shaolin Drunken Monk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fIBhSgUXTo)

This is funny on it's own. Easy job. Please do. Also, can you please do a "Have you read Dianetics?" line? You'll know exactly when it works.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Starflight: The Plane That Couldn't Land (AKA Starflight One)

Lee Majors stars as the pilot of a supersonic space plane that is knocked off course on its maiden voyage and must be rescued by the space shuttle (several space shuttles, actually). I think Hal Linden was in it, too. A bad TV disaster movie from the early 80s.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stealth

A movie about a fighter jet that becomes self-aware after being struck by lightning. Stars Jamie Foxx and Jessica Biehl. It needs to be done!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pieces

Imagine it now: A film by a filmmaker that's already driven the Satellite of Love crazy.

Such riffs as:

"It was my artistic choice to have an erection in this scene."

"Huh? This chainsaw? No, I'm not going to kill you with it. It's a gift for a friend. That I'm going to kill."

"I'll get you a box of lollipops." "Aww, thanks Kojak."

"Bastaaard! Bastard!" "So, uh, you think this killer's a bastard or something?"

"Full frontal nudity? I thought this sleazy crapfest was a wholesome family film."

"Pieces was shot on location in the New England part of…

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Electric Grandmother

This movie scarred many of us in elementary school in the mid 80s. VHS was newish and our library didn't have a lot of tapes so that meant we got to "enjoy" this film at least 3 times a year whenever our teachers wanted a break. It's about 3 kids traumatized by their mother's death (great 3rd grade topic BTW) and their father's attempt to help by ordering up an electric replacement family member, instead of, you know, psychotherapy. Seriously, this is one weird movie. She can dispense milk from her finger and has to be plugged in at night…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Aracnophobia

I love this movie and would love to see it riffed live! My boyfriend, his dad, friends, and I always go see you live at our local theatre. We have so much fun and it's been nice that we can all get together and watch. I really hope you do this movie!.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. the stand

This made for tv miniseries is a classic as well as somewhat of a disaster. This series absolutely begs to be R-I-F-F-E-D.. that spells moon!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Freaks

Freaks is a 1932 American horror film in which the eponymous characters were played by people who worked as carnival sideshow performers and had real deformities. The original version was considered too shocking to be released, and no longer exists.

Directed and produced by Tod Browning, whose career never recovered from it, Freaks has been described as standing alone in a sub-genre of one

At 16, Browning had left his well-to-do family to join a traveling circus; he drew on his personal experiences for Freaks. Because of his success as the director of Dracula, he was given a considerable leeway…

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cricket on the Hearth

This has everything a Christmas movie needs- a lucky cricket that causes death and destruction as soon as it enters a happy home. Seasonal songs like "fish and chips," and "smiles goes with tears," become instant classics. But the most heart warming scene is yet to come when 3 low life animals sell the cricket to a sailor and he pulls out a gun and insists, "I've got your payment right here!" Bang bang bang. Ah, truly a Christmas staple for all.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Santa Claus & Friends, or Santa Claus and the True Meaning of Christmas

Brought to you by the genius of Walterscheid Productions! I saw it streaming free on Amazon and tolerated about 3 minutes of the madness before I nixed it. Right in your wheelhouse!
    http://www.wponline.com/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hellsing

Think of it as the anti-Twilight. Twilight made vampires lame. Hellsing makes them cool again.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 20 Million Miles To Earth

This movie is an oldie and a goodie.. A little alien picked up by some islanders in Sicily grows giant. Please, take my word for it..

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Heartbeeps

Classic bad movie starring "Eetz so stoopid" Andy Kaufman and Bernadette Peters ... as robots in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6EE5vpY7Kw

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Karate Kid (2010)

Jaden Smith getting beat up by young Chinese kids and an old Chinese man with a drinking problem? The only thing that could make this better is your commentary!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Story of OCC 1957

My local college made a promo video in the 50s that Vincent Price narrated. It's available on their YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/BEnA0tp_6BU I think this would make a great short, if Rifftrax could get the rights to do it!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base