Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. my little pony

well they done shows why not a kids show that got a movie g1 mlp the movie or g3 or maybe equaetra girls and rainbow rocks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Looker 1981

Younz could have a Riff'n field day wit Disun :)

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Iron Man 2

Iron Man was done....so 2 should totally be done

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Who's That Girl

Who's That Girl, starring Madonna, is the terrible little film that started me on the path of bleach blonde hair as a teen. You must riff this film. As a bonus - you will almost certainly anger Madonna greatly. (I'm sure Madonna's feelings for "Who's That Girl?" must be similar to Jane Fonda's love of "Barbarella.")

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. World Gone Wild (with Adam Ant)!!!

This is a wonderful(-ly bad) post-apocalyptic movie with Adam Ant staring as a socio-pathic cult leader who reads to his followers the words of Charles Manson. (I used to have this on VHS, taped off of late night TV. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get today, but this film is begging to be riffed.)

242 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Contact (1997)

Starring Jodie Foster, Matthew McConaughey and.....Jake Busey??

Dr. Ellie Arroway, after years of searching, finds conclusive radio proof of intelligent aliens, who send plans for a mysterious machine.

820 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Red Flag: The Ultimate Game / Iron Eagle

MST3K episode 612, The Starfighters, is a favorite of my family and myself - my folks are retired Air Force. So they also know a lot of corny, obscure fighter movies that would be perfect riff material!

Red Flag: The Ultimate Game (1981) is pretty similar to The Starfighters - it follows two pilots in Air Force Fighter Weapons School (i.e. Red Flag); it uses a few more actual actors though. Here is the trailer in Japanese, just because: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73aI1kLQ48c

Iron Eagle's summary I'm going to borrow from John Vogel at IMDB because it's so great: "When Doug's father, an…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Hottie and The Nottie

A 5-year-old comes up with a plot, and a terrible movie title. Both get green-lit for production. Shock, and terror ensue...

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "T is for Tumbleweed," a 1950s art film featuring, well, a tumbleweed

We had a high-school English teacher in the early '80s who showed movies instead of teaching every chance he got. The most stultifying, to a teenage audience, anyway, was this 18-minute "documentary" that followed a tumbleweed as it rolled around the desert and into a city. The thing was nominated for the first-ever "short documentary" Oscar. It was the writer's "first and only" film; he almost immediately switched to a career in municipal bonds. It's particularly suited to RiffTrax, as there's no narration whatsoever, and is a sterling example of the '50s art-film movement.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Smoke Detectives

The Smoke Detectives

Fire safety video made by State Farm from 1990. Stars Joe Flaherty from SCTV.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Black Swan

This is a mountain of cheese...pretentious and boorish acting...long pauses and silences...inpenetrable storyline and an ending that rips off that Daffy Duck "devil suit" cartoon.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Saving Christmas

Dear RiffTrax,

I would really love to see the movie "Saving Christmas" with Kirk Cameron, as it has been rated the worst movie on IMDb and looks absolutely god-awful.  However, I do not believe that I, my wife, or our friends can accomplish this endeavor without the grace that is RiffTrax commentary.  Please, for the love of Kirk Cameron's white, Christian God, riff this awful waste of human effort!

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Santa Claus

Just saw Rifftrax live Santa Claus. Loved Bill's "North Pole Guy" costume with the curvey shoes but was shocked that there were no jokes about them made during the movie whenever Merlin was shuffling around...he had big golden curvey shoes too!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. William Wegman's The Hardly Boys in Hardly Gold

Two hours of Wegman's trademark weimaraners in human clothing & people standing behind them providing the arms. A suspicious old woman, a pair of young detectives, a mystery, and 90s fashion!

You can see some clips at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJeFhwHKSPE

Not sure there's enough to keep an audience engaged through a two-hour long riff, or if you could even get the rights. But worth a look.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Hero of Time

(Cheesy Legend of Zelda B-Movie). Please. What happens when fans get ahold of something people love and utterly ruin it? This movie. Why did Dinosaurs die? This movie. Why won't aliens contact us? This movie. Seriously. I can't beg enough! Riff it please!!! They take themselves so seriously too!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base