Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Return of the attack of the killer tomatoes

Rifftrax, please riff my favorite sequel.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Cloak & Dagger

This forgotten gem from 1984 stars Henry Thomas (fresh from E.T.) and Dabney Coleman. Kids + spies + imaginary heroes + 1980's cheesiness = Rifftrax gold!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. China O'Brien

Cynthia Rothrock. A mysterious biker with a cybernetic hand... Enough said!

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Empire of the Ants

Empire of the Ants (1977)
    Bert I. Gordon must be stopped!

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Little Corey Gorey

It's child abuse and murder made funny in this lousy tale of unrequited love. Watch and laugh along with the cast as little Corey is hilariously abused and neglected by his stepmother and stepbrother, Biff. Chuckle as he desperately tries to woe a trashy girl who only scorns him... Then scratch your head with confusion when Corey accidentally kills Biff during a heated argument over Ozzy tickets and decides to chop him up and hide the pieces in the freezer instead of reporting the accident. It's down hill for poor Corey from there. He bungles more than Jack Tripper as…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Food of the Gods

The Food of the Gods (1976)
    Bert I. Gordon strikes again. Schlocky 70's monster movie. It has huge wasps, huget rats and huge Marjoe Gortner overacting. Makes "Night of the Lepus" look like 2001 by comparison. "Loosely" based on an H.G. Wells story which means they just basically stole the title.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Dark Crystal

I've always wanted to see RiffTrax do this Jim Henson classic. I've even made a mock up poster. This was before Bill became a regular at RiffTrax.

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Catwoman

If there's one thing that's surprised me in the Rifftrax catalogue, it's the lack of the two films that have guaranteed that we won't see Wonder Woman in a movie with her name in the title - namely the litter box reject 'Catwoman' and Daredevil's spinoff Elektra.

I've tried watching Catwoman without Rifftrax, and made it through about five minutes before the pain started making my fillings ache. Please, give this movie the tongue-thrashing it so rightly deserves!

452 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fire and Ice

"Fire and Ice is a 1983 American animated adventure - fantasy film directed by Ralph Bakshi". Would love to see the guys riff on an animated film, especially this one.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Alone In The Dark

Look, it's Uwe Boll in his 'German tax ripoff' phase, so it's instantly terrible. But three things are worth the your Riffing time: it's a video game movie, Tara Reid as a scientist and the hilarious five-minute opening crawl.

395 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Solar Attack

Disaster movies derive their thrill from our common anxieties. 'Solar Attack' is based on our societal fear that the sun will someday set the atmosphere on fire. Does everyone on Earth die when the air in their lungs ignites? No! Humanity stops it! I'd tell you how, but it gets a little far-fetched.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. The Holy Mountain

The Holy Mountain. He's a trailer that I think will prove my case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbJHbP61PY

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Death Race 2000

Roger Corman movie about a cross country murder race with Stallone and David Carradine. What's not to love about this?

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Spawn

1. A simpler time for comic book movies. A time of bad CGI. A time of reanimated dead assassins living among hobos. A time of John Leguizamo in a fat suit and clown makeup. Spawn takes the edgy, art-oriented style of 90s comic books and translates it into a barely coherent mess of an action movie full of over-acting, bad special effects, and Martin Sheen making an appearance to pick up his paycheck. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(film)
    85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Wilder Napalm

Wilder Napalm. It's been years since my dad and I saw the movie, but one scene has never left my memory: someone riding a lawnmower around a trailer house for an entire night and into the morning, even after falling asleep. The entire movie is silly, but that scene is wonderfully goofy.

And the kicker? I learned last year the movie was written by the creator of Breaking Bad, Vince Gilligan. I'm not sure which is a more compelling reason for this movie to be more known, that or the lawnmower.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Judge Dredd (1995)

With the 2012 reboot making waves, it'd be awesome to see the guys riff one of Stallone's worst movies, Judge Dredd. It's a complete mockery of the comic book character with cheesy one liners and a almost cartoonish look. Rob Schneider also stars in it which makes it even worse.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Sleeping Car

A completely silly horror film that's supposed to be about a haunted train car turned into an apartment, but all the ghost seems to haunt is our heroes sofa bed. Seriously, he possesses the sofa bed and kills two people with it. It also has a ridiculous finale that gets sillier even after the hero stops the main villain with love.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_foyyHdqlS4

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1,355 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests