Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Boys Beware

From Sid Davis a short about homosexuality from the 50s

268 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Town That Dreaded Sundown

You can't watch this movie and not feel like it's missing a riff track. It's as if it were made by insightful people in the 70s to provide the perfect target for Riff Trax.

Description: Hilariously bad 70s horror flick set in Texarkana, Texas.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dazed and Confused

The ultimate 70s movie featuring drugs and alcohol in rather excessive amounts, hazing, driving around in cars and did I mention the drugs and alcohol in excessive use?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknywxfcE5M

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A Hard Day's Night

The Beatles! Beatlemania! The Fab Four live a typical day of their lives...screaming fans! The press! The music!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70QfHtKdh_0

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Half Baked

It's the stoner's Bible plus who hasn't worked at a job where they wanted to quit by talking into a microphone and saying "Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, You're cool and Fuck you, I'm OUT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw

Seeing IS Believing!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cherry 2000

A sex android, Melanie Griffith as a tracker, and Laurence Fishburne. This movie is prime for a good riffing!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gone In 60 Seconds

Nicolas Cage. Robert Duvall. Angelina "Dreadlocks" Jolie. Giovanni Ri-greasy. This is riffing gold.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. The Adventures of Mark Twain

Claymation MindF***

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. RiffTrax, please riff Banana Monster also known as Schlock

For some time, I've seen the trailer and it's be very hard to get on DVD (expensive) as well as VHS, however, I was lucky to get a VHS on Ebay. In any case, I think it's the perfect Riff not yet done...

Banana Monster is the one title, but it's also called Schlock...

About this caveman ape loose in current day and they're hunting for it... it's so bad it's funny even without the Riff, can't imagine it with the Riff...

The trailer is on Youtube... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXf00SXBh8I

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Elvira Mistress Of The Dark

She's introduced and closed late-night horror movies in the 1980s and done a good job of doing so. She's even played a tour guide for a motion simulator ride called "House Of Superstition". But asking Elvira to lead a feature-length motion picture is like overstretching a rubber band. Sure, you'll get a bigger number when you put it next to a tape measure, but you'll also increase the likelihood of it snapping. And nobody wants THAT to happen.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Warlock (1989)

A warlock flees from the 17th to the 20th century, with a witch-hunter in hot pursuit.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Breakfast Club (1985)

Five high school students, all different stereotypes, meet in detention, where they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Scarecrows (1988)

"He ate the money."

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Goonies (1985)

In order to save their home from foreclosure, a group of misfits set out to find a pirate's ancient treasure.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Back To The Future (1985)

A young man is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown, and must make sure his high-school-age parents unite in order to save his own existence.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Don't Go In the House!

Caught this movie once years ago & couldn't believe what I was watching. I think the entire budget was blown on the credits. You've got to do this one!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mannequin (1987)

Andrew McCarthy... Kim Cattral... James Spder... and Estelle Getty! My wife asked me to search the catalog for this classic 80s cheesy film, which is one of her favorites. It would make a great RiffTrax and bring a whole new generation of love to erotic department store statue fiction. Help bring this movie to life in the way that only RiffTrax can.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Power Rangers S.P.D

This Series Was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad! Please Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If You Don't Know What I'm Talking About, Here:http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_SPD (Also The Pink Rangers Is So Annoying, She's A Dickweed)

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cobra Woman (1944)

A prime piece of Hollywood kitsch, in glorious Technicolor! It's got the beautiful Maria Montez playing the good twin and the bad twin, Jon Hall as the studly American beefcake who sets out to rescue her (and then seems unusually willing to just go back home and leave her behind!), Sabu as the plucky sidekick, and an ape in a sarong. There are lots of fetchingly draped handmaidens, and scads of guards wearing diapers on their heads. The high priestess dancing with the cobra is a highlight. The movie isn't on YouTube, but I did find the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhyoYHvXXg

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base