Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Sssssss

A ridiculous 1973 horror movie about snakes. Includes Big McLargeHuge!

182 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Mighty Ducks

At least the first, but all of them would be great! Making fun of children is basically how I live my life!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Incubus (1965)

Black and white horror film starring William Shatner and filmed entirely in Esperanto.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Bond, James Bond

All of the Bond films! The entire franchise would be a GOLD mine for riffing!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cannonball Run (1981)

Burt Reynolds, Dom DeLuise, Roger Moore, Farrah Fawcett, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., George Furth, Jackie Chan as simply "Mitsubishi Driver #1", Jamie Farr, Adrienne Barbeau, Bert Convy, Jack Elam, & Director Hal Needham appears uncredited as the ambulance EMT

What more needs to be said?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "The War Game," "Testament," or "Threads."

Two uber depressing nuclear war movies of fictional content. One features complete hopelessness and despair, British style; the other features complete hopelessness and despair, San Francisco Treat style. Both are well written, well acted, well directed films, classics of their genre. Neither have the slightest spark of humor or hope in them in the slightest, the British one, "Threads" being generally described as a Movie that makes "The Day After" (the movie that made Ronald Reagan negotiate a nuclear arms treaty) as a jolly romp in the park.

For extra points, how about the Academy Award Winning "The War Game"…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Zombie apocalypse redemption

Michigan based film, using lines like "if I want your opinion, I'll rape it outta ya"

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. any Joe Don Baker movie.

Really. Any of them. Show no mercy.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. True story of Puss'N Boots

ENGLISH dub of a French cartoon) Shatner doing the worst cat voice ever is really all you need to know. The king and queen are basically drunk the entire cartoon. It's just horrid.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Toughest Man in the World

A great 'made for TV' movie from 1984 with a distinct after school special feel, so it's educational as well! It stars Mr. T in what I can only gather was the inspiration for the Mr. T cartoon. Everything a riffer could want, terrible acting, terrible writing, terrible DP and did I mention the plethora of shrill street kids. It's a beautiful experience in the same way a life sucking alien pod begins to flower and bloom after sucking out all of your essence to replicate a new you. You leave the experience as a better, soulless, humorless, shell of…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Tammy & the T-Rex

An evil scientist (Terry Kiser) implants the brain of Michael (Paul Walker), a murdered high school student, into an Tyrannosaurus. He escapes, wreaks vengeance on his high school tormentors and is reunited with his sweetheart Tammy (Denise Richards).

For a proof on why this deserves to be riffed. http://redlettermedia.com/best-of-the-worst-theodore-rex-carnosaur-tammy-and-the-t-rex/

249 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Kronos (1957)

Exeter from This Island Earth leads a cast fed entirely on a diet of white bread and sausages who sort of hang around in Mexico waiting for the alien to show itself. There are also helicopter stunts, possibly superior to those in Blue Thunder.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Blood and Concrete

I first saw this movie years ago on The Movie Channel's "Drive-in Theater with Joe Bob Briggs. and I haven't been right since.
    This films has so many continuity gaffs and is complete with a bad guy and henchman you won't soon forget plus it stars Billy Zane and Jennifer Beals as some sort of night club singer.

Don't get me wrong, I like both of these actors but this moves has so many WTF moments per scene it's worth a look.
    But be warned, it is a bit violent and the language would make Joe Pesci blush.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Superman and the Mole Men

From 1951 starring George Reeves as Superman. Some of the lines in the movie are perfect for riffing. It's perfectly campy and right there with the 1940's Batman that was just riffed. You have to riff this.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. G2: Mortal Conquest

The dude from Future War stars in a Highlander-alike in which James Hong repeated insists that people "AVENGE ME!" (unfortunately, not shown in the trailer).

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp_CYuytVdE
    Random scene someone put on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDcr_r_YjA

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2011)

Nicolas Cage returns as the devils flaming college campus skeleton display! His bike is played by kit from night rider!

Johnny Blaze, still struggling with his curse as the devil's bounty hunter, Johnny is hiding out in a remote part of Europe when he is recruited by a secret sect of the church to save a young boy from the devil. At first, Johnny is reluctant to embrace the power of the Ghost Rider, but it is the only way to protect the boy and possibly rid himself of his curse forever.

1,185 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Truck Turner 1974

Nichelle Nichols aka Uhuru from ''Star Trek'', stars as a pimp mama, who has to run game after main pimp Gator gets snuffed out.

Oh yeah, Issac Hayes is in it too.

Pure 70's blaxploitation goodness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Pmgp_0HT4

351 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Anaconda 3: Offspring

Since you guys are doing the first movie live I think it's a great idea to do the funniest of it's sequels

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base