Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Old Dracula (aka Old Drac; Vampira) [1974]

Here's an interesting take on the vampire legend: Dracula portrayed as an Englishman (David Niven) who has recently transformed his castle into a tourist attraction in Transylvania. Secretly while inviting a magazine group to do a story about it, Dracula has ulterior motives.

Strangely, it's not him preying on the young women, turning them into the undead. But instead, acquiring their blood to help his ailing wife he placed in cryostorage, Vampira (and no, not the same one from Plan 9).

Seems about fifty years ago, Vampira bit a peasant with anemia and it nearly did her in. Fortunately after…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell

This is in dire need of an up to date riffing. One of the best from MST3K.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. The Soldier (1982)

The Soldier.. No not the Kurt Russell & Gary Busey! Movie of the same title. This ones from 1982 and features Ken Wahl and a bunch of other people. The Russians steal a nuclear device and are stating that unless the Israelis pull out from the West bank, they will detonate it, which they have planted in an oil field and if it should go off; 50% of the World's oil will be contaminated. And the Israelis are unwilling to cooperate and the Americans knowing that they can't allow this are making preparations to force the Israelis off the West…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Benji (1974)

1. The logline of the film cracks me up. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071206/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

2. You can never get a dog to act. They don't care.

3. This film was nominated for an Oscar. ?!

220 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Johnny Lingo (1969)

The endearing, low-budget film that teaches us about the value of kindness, self-worth, and the trading of cows for wives. As a bonus, we are treated to many Polynesian men in skirts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfahoLfrddU

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Simon King of the Witches

This is BEGGING for a Rifftrax! It's late 60's early 70's with no seeable plot. A lead actor with the charisma of a garbage collector on a hot summer day. A young guy who's worried about his magical boner. A bit of female nudity, but one old gal who shakes her wrinkled butt....it's on Shout Channel, check it out!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Glove

John Saxon. Rosie Grier. Killer Glove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVHYrSpW18A

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. War of the Gargantuas (1966)

I'm surprised this has not been suggested to RiffTrax. Especially since they used to riff a lot of Japanese monster films back during the MST3K Days.

As the title spells it out, two creatures called gargantuas decide to duke it out in Tokyo, Japan (man, I bet the city insurance premiums are astronomical). But throughout the film it's not the monsters, or bad acting, which has made this film so infamous.

Instead it's the scene where a female sings the song 'The Words Get Stuck In My Throat,' at a rooftop night club.

Everytime I watch this scene, especially after…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mystic Nights and Pirate Fights

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138640/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1:

Young Jonah Johnson and his family move into Mystic, CT. The town's local fisherman's son, Schooner, quickly befriends him and the two soon discover what seems to be a 300-year-old treasure map. The treasure of Captain Kidd that was lost in the town 3 decades earlier. While trying to evade the town's bullies, Jonah and Schooner keep their eye on Clive Steelway, a rich treasure-seeker who seems to have conniving plans for the treasure and the boys.

Sample clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmG0sO9FR7M. And tumblr feed here: http://schoonerreacts.tumblr.com/.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Blood Tide (1982)

James Earl Jones plays a treasure hunter traveling through Greece where he encounters a village which sacrifices virgins to a monstrous creature.

https://archive.org/details/Blood_Tide.avi

This film is public domain.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. tommy wiseau

Guys, I beg you, PLEEEZE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE no more Tommy Wiseau movies! Even with your awesomely clever scintillating riffs, his work is still completely unwatchable! No one wants to see him NAKED, DAMMIT! God, I still can't get the visual of his gross ass out of my head! I made a donation after getting it from PB, but had I known what I was in for, I swear to you I NEVER WOULD'VE DOWNLOADED IT! Maybe it's the universe's way of punishing me for using a torrent! Guys, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU & I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! Who the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cujo

C'mon guys! It's a horror flick starring a huge killer dog!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. free enterprise

It's a rom-com featuring Shatner and a local news anchor here in St. Louis named Rafer Weigel! Seriously, plus Erik McCormack and a bunch of unknowns! For some reason, it's considered a cult classic from 1999! You guys must riff this movie; I think I speak for all the fans when I say that we demand more sucky films starring William Shatner! His mistakes are instant Rifftrax comedy gold!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bugsy Malone (1976)

UPA films once did a short called 'Willy the Kid,' where kids where playing out a western in their back yard. Now imagine if a producer had decided to do this with a bunch of kids and create a classic gangster story in the same vein, except this is actually happening rather than being envisioned in their imaginations.

1. Bugsy Malone stars a young Scott Baio and Jodie Foster. Long before he became Chachi on Happy Days, and Jodie was doing cameo spots and voice acting (she played Puggsley Addams on the 1976 animated series). Scott plays Bugsy Malone; Ms. Foster…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It! Came From Outer Space (c 1980)

You guys at RiffTrax know, nothing can make a REALLY bad film than horrible remakes, reboots, or horrible movies having the audacity to 'borrow' a title from a classic B-Movie.

In the 1980s, cheesy studios had really warped ideas on how sci-fi should be, either inexplicable gorefests, or have strange aliens attacking, then you have this film.

The poster for this shlock was indeed misleading: shows a typical ravaged female victim running from some odd jellyfish, tentacled, fanged creatures pursuing her.

However, the trailer proves the film is so bad, it makes Alien Outlaw and The Dark Power appear as…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. City Hunter (1993)

During the ninties, Japanese studios thought it would be fun to turn popular manga/anime into live-action films, long before Spielberg thought of doing it with 'The Flintstones.'

Anyhoo, City Hunter is based off the manga/anime with the same name, with Jackie Chan (no kidding) as the main character, Ryu Saeba.

Though I have nothing against Mr. Chan, if you've ever remotely viewed the manga/anime, you'll question the casting, because this would be like casting Steve Martin as Inspector Clea... oh, wait, never mind....

Back to the film, the story has Ryu and his associate Karoi searching for the daughter of…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1

This movie was SO bad! Too much (bad) 'cry face' and whining about Peta.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Jaws of Satan

I have to stop listening to other people because I almost lived a life with no JAWS OF SATAN in it. A cursory scan of other folk’s reactions to the film had me wrongly assuming it was just another bad movie. You know the drill, “Some movies are so bad they’re good, not this one! This one is so bad, it’s just bad.” First of all, I’ll be the judge of that and second of all, wrong. JAWS OF SATAN is not just another bad movie; it is a perfect amalgamation of everything that makes movies not good. I also…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base