Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Metal Tornado

A movie ripe for riffing! There are many great reasons, but to name only three:
    1) Scientist with a Bill Nye style bow tie
    2) A movie tagline of "Nothing Can Prepare You for This"
    Last, but absolutely not least...
    3) Lou Diamond Phillips!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Old Dracula (aka Old Drac; Vampira) [1974]

Here's an interesting take on the vampire legend: Dracula portrayed as an Englishman (David Niven) who has recently transformed his castle into a tourist attraction in Transylvania. Secretly while inviting a magazine group to do a story about it, Dracula has ulterior motives.

Strangely, it's not him preying on the young women, turning them into the undead. But instead, acquiring their blood to help his ailing wife he placed in cryostorage, Vampira (and no, not the same one from Plan 9).

Seems about fifty years ago, Vampira bit a peasant with anemia and it nearly did her in. Fortunately after…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Craft

Supernatural teenagers before Twilight! Possessed Fairuza Balk! Ben Stiller's wife's hair falls out! 90s SuperDouche Skeet Ulrich! Please please please!

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Electrical Safety From A to Zap (c 1970s - Electricity Safety Short)

As Rifftrax knows every decade possessed a safety film warning about specific dangers. In the 1960s and 70s it was dealing with electricity. Apparently because children were now accidentally electrocuting themselves by sticking forks and paper clips in outlets, rather than throwing cans of gasoline on fires or playing in traffic.

So there came a barrage of safety films (usually put out by the electric companies) to educate us that despite it being the classic toon joke for Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes films, getting shocked with 10,000 volts was serious business.

So serious, that one company actually produced…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Seventh Son (2014/2015)

An Eragon-ish, Dragonhearty-ish mess that's full-up with Jeff Bridges' pseudo southern chicken-fried accent. The release was seemingly postponed for a few years, but will probably be on Netflix in a few months.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ninja Assassin (2009)

A young ninja turns his back on the orphanage that raised him, leading to a confrontation with a fellow ninja from the clan.

862 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Seance (a.k.a Killer in the Dark)

A previously unreleased horror movie starring Corey Feldman and Adam West! Independently produced and full of oscar-worthy acting and special effects! i know the creator and he's a great sport!

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/13/8597427/adam-west-corey-feldman-seance-killer-in-the-dark-youtube

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Jaws of Satan

I have to stop listening to other people because I almost lived a life with no JAWS OF SATAN in it. A cursory scan of other folk’s reactions to the film had me wrongly assuming it was just another bad movie. You know the drill, “Some movies are so bad they’re good, not this one! This one is so bad, it’s just bad.” First of all, I’ll be the judge of that and second of all, wrong. JAWS OF SATAN is not just another bad movie; it is a perfect amalgamation of everything that makes movies not good. I also…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Saving Christmas

Dear RiffTrax,

I would really love to see the movie "Saving Christmas" with Kirk Cameron, as it has been rated the worst movie on IMDb and looks absolutely god-awful.  However, I do not believe that I, my wife, or our friends can accomplish this endeavor without the grace that is RiffTrax commentary.  Please, for the love of Kirk Cameron's white, Christian God, riff this awful waste of human effort!

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Just Imagine!

Made in 1930, takes place in 1980. A Sven-and-Ole-type fellow is transported fifty years into the future via lightning strike(!) Cars have been replaced by biplanes. Jazz has survived as the popular music style. Citizens' names have been replaced with alphanumeric assignations for some reason. An idiotically star-crossed romance somehow leads to a trip to Mars, where a doughy guy rules over a bevy of female Martians. Stars a very young Maureen O'Hara.

P.S. It's a musical.

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This sizzler promo short

http://digg.com/video/this-1991-commercial-for-sizzler-is-goddamn-magical

This has been going around the Internet the past few weeks and is beyond awful. The pacing of all the cuts may be a bit fast to keep up on the jokes, but it'd be a perfect short before a live event!
    - Nate Kuhn

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Three Kinds of Heat

What more do you need to Riff this? It's got action (not so much), it's got real live stereotypes, it's got Robert Ginty! And, I saved the best for last, it's got THE Doctor as the bad guy. This should have been a comedy and now you guys can finally fulfill the destiny of this movie that is not one, not two, but Three Kinds of Heat!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Arena (1989)

An excellent riff subject.

It features televised human vs alien boxing, a four armed short order cook, at least 2 actors from deep space nine and 1 from Babylon 5.

Set on a space station, a Christopher Reeve lookalike goes from vagrant to heavy weight contender overnight.

Though terribly melodramatic, its actually not a terrible film to watch on its own, but if riffed will be a classic addition to the riff Trax library.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Shatter (1974)

Stuart Whitman is a hitman made of pure ham, in a film made by Hammer Studios as it was dying and trying a co-production with Shaw Brothers to get any revenue they could, so they went for a sort of.. Eiger Unsanctioned with the Hong Kong martial arts scene instead a mountain. It's a Kung Fu movie about a guy who doesn't know any Kung Fu, Peter Cushing turns up to be pissed off that he's under contract to a dying studio and pretend he cares about exposition. Tacky, filmed in glamorous locations it makes look ugly, and trying to…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Project Almanac

Two words: Michael Bay. 'Nuff said.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sharktopus

50% Shark + 50% Octopus = 100% deadly

206 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Adventures of Mark Twain

Claymation MindF***

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Staying Alive

I'm actually wondering how this wasn't riffed yet. John Travolta in tight spandex dancing around and acting stupid. What could be funnier than that?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Johnny Lingo (1969)

The endearing, low-budget film that teaches us about the value of kindness, self-worth, and the trading of cows for wives. As a bonus, we are treated to many Polynesian men in skirts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfahoLfrddU

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Master Ninja the complete series

Hi Guys I was hoping you would want to finish the master ninja series. It was a tv show in 1982 they made 11 episodes before the series tanked. I've watched all 11 episodes and I think it would be a cult hit if you finished the series. Basically the master and max continue to search for the masters daughter but they never find her. They just travel around the states fighting crime! its the lamest kungfu tv series ever! Please complete the rest of the series!

Cheers

Mark

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base