RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. The Toughest Man in the World

A great 'made for TV' movie from 1984 with a distinct after school special feel, so it's educational as well! It stars Mr. T in what I can only gather was the inspiration for the Mr. T cartoon. Everything a riffer could want, terrible acting, terrible writing, terrible DP and did I mention the plethora of shrill street kids. It's a beautiful experience in the same way a life sucking alien pod begins to flower and bloom after sucking out all of your essence to replicate a new you. You leave the experience as a better, soulless, humorless, shell of…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. High Moon

Failed scifi pilot turned into a TV movie has everything riffable: a plot that makes no sense and doesn't resolve, dialog that walks the line between snappy and ridiculous, nightmare monsters, gay Russian spy robots, Indian ninjas that explode into jelly...You know, standard scifi stuff. Oh and this all happens on the moon.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Phantom Racer

A racecar driver returns from the dead to seek revenge against his former rival. Seventeen years ago...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't Go In the House!

Caught this movie once years ago & couldn't believe what I was watching. I think the entire budget was blown on the credits. You've got to do this one!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (1973)

A cheesy, Grindhouse picture that I remember from my childhood. I recently watched it on YouTube and it is prime riffing material.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Manhunter

I'm a huge Michael Mann fan but the main riff here to go on is William Petersen performance. He has stated he wasn't fond of the scenes where he talks to himself, envisioning the "tooth fairy killer". "It's just you and me now, sport. And I'm going to find you, god damn it." "And you know you need a bolt-cutter and every other Goddamn thing... Because everything with you is seeing, isn't it? Your primary sensory intake that makes your dream live is seeing... Reflections... Mirrors... Images…" Hard not to laugh. Joan Allen plays a blind woman who pets a…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. halloween safety educational film

i know it might be late in the game, but this IS a Centron production about Halloween....just saying :) keep up the great work! here's the link:

https://archive.org/details/HalloweenSafetyEducationalFilm1977Centron

thanks!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RiffTrax: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

We the people would love some behind the scenes footage of you guys producing RiffTrax. Maybe some insights into your creative process and what a recording session looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Blood and Concrete

I first saw this movie years ago on The Movie Channel's "Drive-in Theater with Joe Bob Briggs. and I haven't been right since.

This films has so many continuity gaffs and is complete with a bad guy and henchman you won't soon forget plus it stars Billy Zane and Jennifer Beals as some sort of night club singer.  

Don't get me wrong, I like both of these actors but this moves has so many WTF moments per scene it's worth a look.

But be warned, it is a bit violent and the language would make Joe Pesci blush.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fun Size

This Nickelodeon movie from 2012 needs four extra words in its title: "Too small to measure". It's Halloween night, and Wren (Victoria Justice) is taking her little brother Albert trick or treating. She fights her way through swarms of fellow children and teenage girls (each girl wearing enough fabric to completely cover an entire Oreo cookie), and against all odds, she manages to lose Albert. Will Wren find Albert before her mother finds out, or more importantly, before you find your remote control and the Eject button that comes with it?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. True story of Puss'N Boots

ENGLISH dub of a French cartoon) Shatner doing the worst cat voice ever is really all you need to know. The king and queen are basically drunk the entire cartoon. It's just horrid.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Junior (1994)

Arnold Schwarzenegger is pregnant.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Dark

Back in the late 70s, a small, little-known film called "Alien" was released. I'm not sure how it fared at the box office. I never heard about it again. However, some sad movie executive in Hollywood MUST have heard about it, because they took a B-level zombie film called "The Dark" and immediately -- in mid-production -- changed it into a film about an alien. The resulting shift in direction is so subtle as to be almost imperceptible -- if you're Mr. Magoo.

Fast-forward to 1:24:09 to hear a bent bar make the same sound as Scooby-Doo biting down on…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Zorro (1990 Pilot)

This is a show my siblings and I watched in our youth. Now it's very... Well, things are different now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhud0q5FOE

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Beneath Loch Ness

After you've dodged the that's not cardboard at all boulders and listened to the terrified screams of acting that makes the power rangers look good, delight in the horror of a movie that was literally made in some guys apartment. Experience the terror of Voices that Echo Off The Bad Guys Bathroom Tile while his flunkies talk to him while he takes a shower.

I'm not even kidding. This guys chest hair is more frightening than the monster.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RiffTrax, please riff goliath and the barbarians

Please riff Goliath and the Barbarians.
    All one needs to do is take a look at this clip to see the potential.
    http://youtu.be/DsMsR1Z76a0

"You are the Goliath! Confess it!!"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Eiger Sanction

This movie was referenced at least 4 times in MST3K. It is so bad and insensitive that it couldn't even be made today! Hard to place because it is not a technically bad film - it has good cinematography, acting, and directing but the film has terrible characters and a horrible story.

Please, please consider this Eastwood classic!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base