Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. List of streamable just-the-jokes movies

It would be great if someone maintained a list of the just-the-jokes riffs that are for movies that are currently streamable (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.). There are a bunch that I might want to buy but I don't want to buy the original just for that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Improve the streaming homepage experience

Improve the search function. Right now I have no idea how it works but it doesn't seem to find titles based on words used. Fix the browsing experience...if you want something in the lower letters and search isn't working, no one wants to enjoy the tedious scroll while titles load. At least give us more structure - letter headings so you can skip down the list easier.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you add a page dedicated to identifying Rifftrax titles that can be found on Netflix Instant?

You used to have this page prominently displayed before the site redesign, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. "Always Log Me In" button on log-in page

Hello!

OK, let's clear this up, I love you guys. I have two options for watching the stuff I've bought on Rifftrax. I can use my tiny, horrible, nasty, icky laptop with awful picture and sound quality, or I can use my glorious Xbox One on my beautiful HDTV with a dedicated sound system.

On my laptop, Google Chrome knows all my secrets and can fill in the password space for me automatically. My Xbox One isn't that intelligent. It plays Call of Duty, for goodness sake.

Please have a "keep logged in" button when we log in so I…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Could you add warnings about animal cruelty, where applicable?

Hey gang! Any chance of adding warnings about animal cruelty in VOD titles? "Wonder Women" is a prime example. Thanks!!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Love the new site and redesign

I just wanted to be the first to say, excellent job on the site. The collections series is nice to have and see what you do or don't have of that series in your library. As a long time fan from MST3K both on Comedy Central to SciFi Channel this site looks great and love all the new improvements a lot.

Thank You for the years of laughter and fun. Here is to another decade of them for the new generation.

Sincerely

James L

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Preview videos don't play on Firefox

I love Rifftrax (it's almost irrational and a little creepy just how much I love you guys!)

Your videos are trying to load mp4 videos which has very spotty support - no Opera, Firefox, and Safari doesn't support mp3-encoded audio in an mp4 container.

Brightcove means video. We have the best pure html5 video player for the web and a comprehensive catalog of device-specific APIs for Android, iOS and set-top media devices/consoles. With Zencoder, you can easily create and deliver a myriad of device- and platform-optimized video encodings to you customers.

Check us out! ..or at the very least take…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Please consistently let us know the rating/content

Sometimes there is a disclaimer like,"Contains a few F bombs" and other times there isn't. Please be consistent! You don't show the movies ratings, so I cross reference with IMDB when possible. Please tell the rating of the movie you're riffing and whether it's been censored (for lack of a better word) to be around a PG-13 rating. For instance, is the nudity in "Miami Connestion" blurred out? Thank you. This would be a big help and would allow us to buy more riffs!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. No autoplay

RiffTrax is great, but autoplaying videos on a website are pretty much the devil. Especially at the very front page of the site. I know whenever I want to browse the site I end up going to some other page first to avoid it.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Mothra's voice for Rifftrax should be female

The trailer for the upcoming Rifftrax of Mothra has them doing a deep comic male voice for Mothra in the movie. Mothra is female and is mentioned as a female in almost all the Godzilla movies. It is what makes this monster unique compared to other monsters. It would have been nice for those at Rifftrax to at least try and bring a feminine quality to a voice over. Portraying Mothra with an angry man voice simply does not make since to fans of Kaiju.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. More from Mary Jo and BRIDGET J Neson

Loved the Cat women riff the ladies did - please let them do more and more
    It was great
    Love all of your shows and live shows - please keep it up - it is so greatly appreciated
    Thank you and continue the awesome work

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Riff Phantasm

Phantasm is an awesome movie. It would be even awesomer if you guys riffed it . just sayin lol

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gor

Could you please do a riff or the prequel to the movie " Outlaw"? The Movie "Gor"

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. A list of release dates for amazon streaming

A list of release dates for movies that will be available on Amazon streaming.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. finish the Star Trek movies, please!

Star Trek TMP, The Search for Spoooooooooooock, and of course, the Voyage Home!

Please?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Give Nik a raise! (or at least some time off)

I sent in a ticket to merge accounts at 8:06 PM (mountain time) on a Friday night, and he had it done and sent a me reply within 16 minutes. On a Friday. More than 2 hours after your regular business time.
    Then,, he was still around to reply to my thank you email at 10:00 pm.
    Seriously, stop being such slavedrivers, give the poor man a break. :D
    Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the awesome service, thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please riff Trancers...

and any other Full Moon Features movie.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display prices on the list of riffs

Right now, if I want to see the price a single riff, I have to open up the page for the individual product. Even worse, the price is usually the last thing to load. Every other shopping site displays prices on the list of products. Why not Rifftrax?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Thank you for the gift cards you give at this time of year!

Hello to everyone at Rifftrax,
    just a quick note to thank you for the free gift cards you have been giving out for the last few years. I don't have a lot of money (taking care of family members who need help) and I really appreciate the opportunity to get a Rifftrax movie or some shorts every year.
    I know you don't have to do this for your followers (and no other company that I know of does anything so generous!) ... so THANK YOU!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce Sherlock Holmes Movies

Hello,
    I saw that Bridget and Mary Jo have riffs of two Sherlock Holmes movies (Woman in Green, Dressed to Kill). Are you planning to riff any other of the Rathbone/Bruce Holmes movies? If so, what is your policy on accepting potential jokes from people? I've been working on riffs of my own for those movies and would love to at least run some of them by you. I completely understand if that's not how you operate, but I just thought I'd ask. Thanks for your time.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base