Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Make a Toonami Riff Off!

Since Nat Geo had a great time with you guys, then why not try a new kind of media to riff on? I know a good midnight block you'd love to team up with: why not team up with Toonami and Adult Swim to make a Total Riff Off? I mean, it would be a great thing to take the riffing with all the awesomeness of anime together? In fact, maybe riff on the worst episodes and shows that Toonami aired in the past? I bet you guys would love to do this. What do you think? Want to add…

917 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. RiffTraxx App

If there was a Playstation, iOS and/or Android App, I would use it! An app to stream Rifftraxx movies, and buy MP3s for future use.

It might even open up a free Rifftraxx model. Where you have commercials every 30 minutes or so.

I would even pay a membership fee for the convenience for this...

Specifically Playstation. Crunchyroll's sales skyrocketed after their Playstation App became available.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Apple TV App!

Hello - I would LOVE to have an Apple TV app. I think it would be great to access My Library and have access to the VOD's! It would help me to more easily get my Rifftrax daily fix!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amazon Fire TV app

I know you guys already released an Android app, and Fire TV is technically Android, but it would be nice to have an app we can use to stream the downloadable videos we purchase!

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A subscription service

I have been a big fan for a long time. I have purchased many riffs of the blockbuster movies, and the live shows. To be honest, I have a harder time wanting to pay $10 for the b movie riffs because most of the movies are bad enough that I won't want to watch them again. The magic of MST3K was the mix of the riffs and the host segments. Many of the episodes I don't care to watch again because the movie was just too bad, but the host segments make it worth watching again and again.

Since you…

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Plex App

It would be fantastic if there were a Plex App or channel where I could stream my library videos without downloading them straight through plex.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Subtitles

I think I have seen this mentioned here before, but nothing comes up in a search - Will it ever be possible to include SRT or subtitle files? I'd guess there may be a problem with the "Jokes Only" Model (maybe a separate srt for just the jokes? the more savvy fans could combine them for the movies that they own) - but at least for VOD - I have family members who are hard of hearing but were able to enjoy MST3k when there were subtitles available (while still on the air and the new season on Netflix). I…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alexa skill

This is just a crazy suggestion, but it would be great if you could build Rifftrax into Alexa as a skill. Once activated ("Alexa, riff on Star Wars 4, a New Hope"), it would listen to what I was watching, just like your app, and auto sync the riffs. Obviously, it would only supply riffs for movies/shows I'd already purchased.

Probably not possible, but super-awesome if it were.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add-On Channel on Amazon Prime

If you do end up creating a subscription option and it isn't available for say any Xbox or Playstation system would consider creating an add-on channel through another streaming service like Amazon Prime, which hosts add-on channels for over streaming providers like Shudder, Full Moon, Screambox, and CONtv?

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cinematic Titanic episodes on Rifftrax?

Hey guys I saw the reunion special and loved seeing all you guys together again. When will I be able to buy it so I can watch it again and again? I love that your adding MST3k episodes to the rifftrax catalog as well as the film crew episodes. Would it be possible to get the cinematic titanic episodes added to rifftrax as well, especially since they're not doing them anymore and their site no longer exists, so those episodes are no longer available to purchase. I had a few of their dvd's but I'm missing a lot of them…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gift a Riff

I'd like to see the option of purchasing a Riff for someone else as a gift. I know RiffTrax offers gift cards, but a "buy anything with it" gift card lacks the personal touch of "I found this one specific thing that made me think of you." Or, if the recipient is unfamiliar with RiffTrax, they might be less inclined to spend a general gift card than enjoy a gift of a specific film.

It could work like this:

1. The gifter finds the Riff they want to give and starts checking out.
    2. At checkout, they select "Give as Gift" and…
    32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Memory function, app request & movie suggestions

Too lazy to make two separate suggestions. Forgive me if either has been asked & answered. Didn't see it in the feedback. I also didn't really look either, so that may be why.

1) How about a "resume watching" or "start from beginning" option?

2) I'd also love to be able to access my entire library from the app, not just audio-only tracks.

3) "Up the Creek". Schlocky Meatballs knock-off

4) "Where the boys are, '84" I think this is perfect for Mary Jo and Bridget.

You are all awesome.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Roku App?

Any update on when the Roku app might be a reality?

Thanks
    Eric

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More Amazon Prime RiffTrax!

It is literally the first thing I look for when I get on Amazon Prime Video streaming app.
    Thanks for keeping the laughs rolling.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When will iRiffs be fully restored?

I was wondering if you have a time table on when iRiffs will be fully restored. It would be nice to be able to at least see the prices again if not the samples too. I'm also just finishing up a new riff and would love to be able to get it online.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cracked collaboration

For those of you who don't know, Cracked is America's only humor site (or so they claim). Seriously, these guys are hilarious and any collaboration between them and RiffTrax is sure to be a hit. Check out their website at http://www.cracked.com/ if you don't believe me.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Eliminating "fat jokes" and transgender jokes.

Hey, so, you guys are great, I'm a long time fan and my teenager is now a huge fan as well. You are SO funny. But as I'm watching some of the Just the Jokes now, jokes in a couple of categories stand out as wince-worthy: fat jokes and jokes about transgender people. I'd like to request that you put some thought into eliminating those kinds of jokes from future recordings because they already risk making a lot of people uncomfortable and in the long run I think they're going to seem even worse. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Track Packages

It would be nice to know where my packages are in the shipping process and when I can expect them to arrive.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. E-giftcards

I'm sure you guys are trying to avoid becoming a behemoth e-tailer like Amazon, but might you consider allow us to buy e-giftcards? You already have a system to provide them for RiffTrax promotions, and you sell physical giftcards. Combining the two might reduce your expenses while encouraging immediate sales.

As an example, I absolutely want to buy Mary Jo & Bridget's new "Home Of The Future" short (and will after I send this!), but usually I just add obviously great shorts to my cart or wish list to buy them when I accumulate enough titles to make a more…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Will gladly pay more for blockbuster riffs

I think your new app positions you in a perfect niche to do more blockbuster riffs. And now that the hassle of syncing is gone, I would gladly pay more for the just-the-jokes commentaries, and assume many of your long-time customers would agree. With auto-syncing, I'd gladly pay closer to the $10 price to sync with my own library using the app, if it meant getting movies like Jupiter Ascending, the new Marvel titles, etc. Please take my money!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base