Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. RiffTrax Live!: Passengers (2009)

Another quick and easy film to acquire.

• It's a movie that Anne Hathaway is embarrassed to be a part of
    • It's owned by Sony
    • It's another pretentious mystery on a plane movie
    6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. PaySafe Option

Since I do not own or credit card or a pay pal account (I am a little paranoid with my personal information) it would be fantastic if you could add an option to pay via paysafe.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show Dark Dungeons

Hi. I'm not sure if you get these all the time or not, but I'd love for my film to be on RiffTrax. It's called, "Dark Dungeons" and it's based on an (in)famous comic that told how Dungeons and Dragons leads to suicide, satanism and real life magical powers. I managed to obtain the legal rights to film it, and I kept 100% faithful to the spirit of comic. It premiered at GenCon (the world's largest gaming convention) to sold out crowds and is popular among Geek circles like your audience. You can see the production quality on the trailer…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a wishlist feature to your app, please.

If I find a riff I'm interested in but not ready to purchase, I can click on a heart or plus sign or genie lamp to add it to my wishlist. In the search menu or somewhere, I can see a list of just those riffs instead of scrolling through your entire collection again and/or remembering what you offer that I liked. Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest that you bundle all 15 Batman serials for $20 ($9.85 savings). I'd buy it, and I know a lot of others would too!

I suggest that you bundle all 15 Batman serials as one product for $20 ($9.85 savings). I'd buy it, and I know a lot of others would too!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rifftrax.com riffs vs. Rifftrax Live riffs

Greetings, most respected people at Rifftrax. I have been a fan since 2008, and a MStie for 25+ years. I love what you do, love supporting you by purchasing your products, going to your live events, and supporting you on Kickstarter. You are awesome and have made my life better.

That being said, while I enjoyed attending your latest Live event, Samurai Cop, it also left me extremely disappointed. It is actually the latest in a string of minor disappointments I've had with your live shows over the years, and this is why: you take something you have already riffed…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I LOVE THE NEW WEB DESIGN!!!!!

I love the new web design!! It's sooooooo much neater and cleaner!! Great job everyone!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Watchlist as full page, please?

Love the Watchlist, but can we get it displayed as a full/flat page (like the main or library pages)?

With ~30 things on there, seeing only a few at a time and having to scroll one by one to see them all is a real pain, :-(

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve Customer Support, does not reply

I have contacted your support three times now over two and a half weeks about a missing physical media order. I have not received any emails back about this and it is quite frustrating. The order is missing for over three weeks now and I was given an invalid tracking number. I know this happens, but please have your support get back to people!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  10. A way to tell if I have downloaded the whole file.

Because there are many times when I think I have successfully downloaded an entire MP4, but really I have 98% or 99%, I would find it useful to have something like a checksum or even an exact number of bytes that the file should be present on the RiffTrax website. This is especially useful for large files like many of the HD High ones that are 10 to 12GB is size. It takes me several hours to download those and I've noticed a few times that they were incomplete when playing them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Go back to your old vid player

A little while ago, you guys seemed to change the video player on your site for previews. No matter what I try it on, i cant seem to get the previews to play on your site. Pls fix.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep doing what your doing

You guys are the best. You accompany me when I work on the house. Countless laughs. You make life better for a lot of people.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Re Scripted "Wow"s

Love your work. However, as a cranky old fart I just wanted to point out that the scripted "Wow"s appear in every script these days. With all due respect, a scripted spontaneous reaction, especially in every flick, seems to be more of a distraction than funny. I LOVE when youse guyz are cracking up with each other, it makes the audience feel like they are there with you. So either sell your Wows with more vigor or omit it. Thanks for listening.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Buy it now button

I have about 98% of the titles of the main Rifftrax titles and shorts, and I usually buy them as soon as they come out. It would be nice if there was a buy-it-now button next to Add To Cart, that would take me directly to the checkout page. It's a minor thing, but taken with the other suggestions I've made right now, I could buy a new rifftrax in mere seconds compared to the few minutes it takes me now ;)

Otherwise, the site works really well, and I appreciate how hard everyone at Rifftrax works to provide us…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give Rifftrax electronically to a friend option!

I'm pretty sure this isn't already a thing, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

You know how you can buy a kindle book for a friend and then send it to them to download onto their kindle? I would love to have the same type of option for Rifftrax downloads as well!

Why this would be cool: I have a friend who REALLY wanted to go to Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny Live but was way too sick. Once it is available to buy, it would be awesome to be able to buy this for her…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Fewer emails!

I don't want to unsubscribe, and I do like being notified of certain events/specials, but Jesus you guys need to tone it down. I feel like I've received several emails per week from Rifftrax the last couple of months.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make sure Mike is thinking about the correct movie in the intros to the MST3K episodes

One of the draws of buying the MST3K episodes from Rifftrax is the short intro for each one done by Mike Nelson. I wrote not long ago to make note of the fact that in the intro to "Night of the Blood Beast", Mike mentions the host segment discussion of potatoes vs stuffing that was part of the Turkey Day broadcast of the movie, however that's not the version that is currently available on Rifftrax,there is no such discussion, and so the reference doesn't really make sense. Now, in the intro to the version of "Werewolf" that I just bought…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. collection bundle

I love the collections but I feel it would be better if it contained a single product you could click on to buy all of the riffs contained within the collection. Perhaps providing a slight discount over buying them individually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. DVD Releases

Hi
    Will you be releasing the Shorts on a DVD collection like you have in the past? Will Sharknado and other recently riffed movies be released on DVD too?
    THANKS! Love you guys!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggestion for you :)

Please have somebody YouTube the trailer for the 1991 movie "Highway to Hell". It is literally the PERFECT 90's movie for the guys to riff. It's so bad, it's good. Kristy Swanson, Chad Lowe. A cop from hell with handcuffs that are actual hands! Sorry for posting here but I didn't know how else to suggest a move to the Riffrax geniuses. Thanks for what you do. :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base