Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

5 results found

1. Improve the streaming homepage experience

Improve the search function. Right now I have no idea how it works but it doesn't seem to find titles based on words used. Fix the browsing experience...if you want something in the lower letters and search isn't working, no one wants to enjoy the tedious scroll while titles load. At least give us more structure - letter headings so you can skip down the list easier.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. SD/HD video defaults

I'd like the ability to set my preferred quality to SD. I can't use HD files (too big, slow internet), but that is always the default selection when I go into riffs that offer it so I'm always having to wait for the page to load fully before I can switch to the SD version to add to cart.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Re: Rifftrax App Beta

I love the App, but I guess we're missing some riff content since the app has to wait for dialogue before it synchs up. Will the guys change their timing to accommodate that in the future, or should I stick to manual synch to ensure we're getting all the riffy goodness?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Follow the app's progress

I'd like a way to see how progress is coming along with improvements to the beta of the app, maybe even get some technical details about the way the app works. Does the developer have anything like that?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Explanation of quality for downloads

Used to explain what the quality of each download type was. Can't find that now and I had found that very useful in the past.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base