Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Will gladly pay more for blockbuster riffs

I think your new app positions you in a perfect niche to do more blockbuster riffs. And now that the hassle of syncing is gone, I would gladly pay more for the just-the-jokes commentaries, and assume many of your long-time customers would agree. With auto-syncing, I'd gladly pay closer to the $10 price to sync with my own library using the app, if it meant getting movies like Jupiter Ascending, the new Marvel titles, etc. Please take my money!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The Room

Are you ever going to put the live show of The Room up for download?

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. MST3K Silhouette Window Sticker

Please consider selling removable MST3K Silhouette static stickers to put on the corner of your TV while watching Rifftrax. I'd buy one . . .

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Clearing off Dupilcate Suggestions.

This page was & still is a great idea. But It's full of film ideas that have been added more than once. As well as suggestions of things that have been done already (Though some are suggestions for a live version, which is different case altogether.)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. RiffTrax PlayStation App

We all know it arrived on iOS and Android, but what about PlayStation? Will there ever be an app for PS4, PS3 and/or PlayStation Vita? It could stream VODs and Shorts, while Just The Jokes would sync with the DVD or Blu-Ray when inserted into the PS4 or PS3. If on the PSVita, you'd synchronize the film, like the iOS app.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Apple TV app

If RiffTrax makes an app for the new Apple TV that lets you stream the VODs in your account to your TV set, I will buy one.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a feature similar to the old "Caption This" web-game.

Long ago, Mst3k had a site on the scifi channel's site called "Caption This!", in which internet users could log on, see random screen shots, add captions, read others' captions, etc. I wonder if something similar could be done here on the rifftrax site? I'd certainly enjoy using it, if it were.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PLEASE SUPPORT APPLE TV

PLEASE EXTEND YOUR APP TO SUPPORT APPLE TV. THEN, THE "JUST THE JOKES" CATEGORY WOULD BE OF MORE INTEREST...

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. h265 (HEVC) encoding

h265 is finally hitting mainstream with 4k players, and the space-saving advantages aren't limited to 4k video. I re-encode all my video content into h265 (unless the starting quality is so low that it's not a good idea), and I frequently see space savings of 25-50%. I'd love to be able to get files encoded with h265 without having to do it myself, and you guys would save on bandwidth, especially for HD movies/

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Alexa (Amazon Echo) Skill

I would love to be able to link my Rifftrax account to an Amazon Echo Skill that would work in much the same way the phone app works, in which it syncs by periodically listens to the room and syncs with the movie, while playing from a hands free device with significant sound output.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rifftrax on Steam

Since Valve now lets you release movies, it will be a great time to add RiffTrax products onto Steam. And make sure you give people keys to Steam versions to those who previously purchased the Rifftrax VODs, Shorts and MP3s.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Rewind/fast forward button

Just an idea, but I would really like a 10 second backward and possibly 10 second forward button, like what's on the Hulu player, for instance. I usually Chromecast Rifftrax from my phone to my TV, and sometimes if I miss something or there was a particularly funny riff, I want to go back and see it again, but it's really hard to go back just a few seconds manually. A 10 (or possibly 30 second) rewind button on your player would really help.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MAKE MORE DVDS

I Saw These And I Thinks You Should Do That!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A monthly subscription streaming app for Xbox One would be great. So great. And Funny.

To get access to your awesome catalog and take my money every month! I just would use it on Xbox One the most.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Standardize audio output db on all products

I know you guys work hard, but you're not getting your money's worth out of digital production if you haven't standardized the audio output db on your products. A sound / recording engineer will know what I'm talking about.

It's the difference between a virtual silent movie and ear-splitting commentary.

Looking at some of the other suggestions, you have a couple of similar comments already. It's possible the person(s) doing your processing and digital conversion NEED a little help.

p.s. Thanks for years of entertaining commentary on the most abysmal collection of cinema rejects!

Best to You,
    A Fan and…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Separate shorts and feature length streaming video

The site redesign is fantastic! The only change I'd love to see is a separation of Shorts and Feature Length b-movies. I often buy a short along with a feature length movie, but I like to find them individually. (I also sort by rating, so having to wade through the shorts to find a feature length or vice versa is time consuming.)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Where to submit an iRiff?

I've been looking for the iRiff thing for an hour now and I can't find it for the life of me, please help

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kevin, Mike and Bill saved me.

I just wanted to tell you guys thank you. Through the decades you guys were there for me when I needed a laugh. But recently my wife of 14 years passed away leaving behind me and our 3 year old daughter. I needed something to distract me so I turned on the Samsung tv Rifftrax channel. You guys were there 24/7 to make me smile and give me relief from our tragedy. Thank you again. You guys have always been there for me.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 Riffer Features

I would like to see some features or shorts riffed by Kevin, Mike, Bill, Bridget and Mary Jo together.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base