Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Vampire's Kiss

It's Nic Cage at his Nic Cagiest. Without riffing, it's hilarious. With, it will be amazing.

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Spy Corps

It is an epic story of a girl who gets caught up in an secret spy agency for high school students and has to overcome her fear and go to battle against Doctor KaBoom. ( An evil doctor who wants to blow things up) With car CGI effects that would put Atari to shame, sword fights, a secret spy office in a public park and a few car explosions this film practically screams to be riffed.

166 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A Hard Day's Night

The Beatles! Beatlemania! The Fab Four live a typical day of their lives...screaming fans! The press! The music!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70QfHtKdh_0

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Robot Holocaust

Yes, it was done on an early MST3K, but let's face it, a movie this "special" deserves a better riff than that first season effort. Plus, none of the towering RiffTrax trio were in that MST3K, so it would be all the fresher!

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Mangler

One off the many Stephen King stories that should never have been made into a movie. IMDB descries The Mangler thusly:

A laundry folding machine is possessed by a demon from Hell.

How can I possibly add to that? Oh, yeah - Robert Englund.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lake of Dracula

This is a now obscure Michio Yamamoto Toho Dracula film, which isn't actually half bad! It's got enough quirky things going on to make it a good riff though

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Star Trek: Insurrection

I would pay $4.00 for Star Trek: Insurrection or anything with Data, Geordi La Forge would just be a bonus !!!

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Phantasm

For some reason I liked this movie when I was younger and I think I would like it more Riffed. Tall man with brain eating balls lol

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Monolith Monsters (1957)

In this forgotten classic, Universal Pictures introduced the world to a terrifying new nightmare... rocks! Yes, those seemingly innocuous lumps of stone in your backyard contain unknown dangers: like the ability to grow really slowly and possibly fall on someone. Featuring hot expository action, lengthy geological experimentation, and long driving scenes.

175 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Eiger Sanction

This movie was referenced at least 4 times in MST3K. It is so bad and insensitive that it couldn't even be made today! Hard to place because it is not a technically bad film - it has good cinematography, acting, and directing but the film has terrible characters and a horrible story.

Please, please consider this Eastwood classic!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. G2: Mortal Conquest

The dude from Future War stars in a Highlander-alike in which James Hong repeated insists that people "AVENGE ME!" (unfortunately, not shown in the trailer).

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp_CYuytVdE
    Random scene someone put on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDcr_r_YjA

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rubber

A movie that manages to be both stupid and pretentious about a sentient car tire that kills people.

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Half Baked

It's the stoner's Bible plus who hasn't worked at a job where they wanted to quit by talking into a microphone and saying "Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, You're cool and Fuck you, I'm OUT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw

Seeing IS Believing!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pokemon The First movie

Its a movie with the message fighting is bad... as expressed through super powered monsters beating the snot out of each other

152 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Jesse James Meets the Daughter of Frankenstein. (perfect because they play it straight) PD too

This 1966 movie is in the public domain. The title implies that the movie is a joke but they play it deathly straight. There's goofy looking crayon matte painting with a little house on a hill supposedly the daughter's lair. Jesse James (played by the boozy guy from Rebel Set) teams up with a beefy guy to swindle money out of guys who want to challenge him to a UFC match. the daughter also uses equiment which looks like it was rejected from the Batman TV show. It is also PUBLIC DOMAIN

160 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bloodsport 4: The Dark Kumite (1999)

The last of a set of straight to home video sequals to Van Damme's 80s classic cheesy martial arts movie. An incoherent plot and horrible acting and production make it prime Riff territory.

Bloodsport 4: The Dark Kumite (1999) - Death by b…: http://youtu.be/Ssx8nKhYdPA

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Crow (1994)

I've watched this movie almost every Halloween for the last 20 years, initially because I thought it was awesome (I was a pretty mopey kid). I could kind of gauge my maturity level by my reaction to it...throughout the 2000s it felt the movie was getting dumber and dumber, and now it feels unwatchably idiotic. Which means it's right up your alley! Please, Rifftrax, save my ill-advised holiday tradition.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dune

(1984 version directed by David Lynch)

160 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)