Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. friday the 13th series

you used to have them, what happened

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Rescue

Who better to go into North Korea and rescue a bunch of Navy Seals who are captured than A BUNCH OF KIDS?

"A team of Navy Seals are sent to destroy a disabled submarine so it will not fall into the "wrong" hands. They complete their mission, but are captured before they can return to their base. The U.S. Government will not mount a rescue mission to free the soldiers from North Korea, so their teenage children take over. The kids find a way to venture into the foreign country and then must overcome many obstacles."

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Van

The 70s,A Van and a looser trying to get laid in his Chevy van"and that's all right with me".

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Curse of the Crimson Altar

Boris Karloff, Christopher Lee AND Barbara Steele - Can One Ask For More? Gothic cheesy british horror from the 60's!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "The Quest" aka "Frog Dreaming" aka "The Go-Kids" aka "The Spirit Chaser"

It stars Henry Thomas, Elliott from "E.T." ... and, with so many alternate titles, you just know it's quality!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Destruction: Fun Or Dumb (short)

You gotta see it to believe it.

http://youtu.be/Ac32bWOxprM

Vote for Over The Edge, as this short was also part of that film.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Dead Shadows 2012

Night of the Comet meets Night of the Creeps

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1927012/combined

Chris' parents were murdered on the same day the Halley comet was visible from Earth. Eleven years later, a new comet lights up the Parisian sky, but as the night goes on, people begins to transform into horrible creatures.

English Dubbed version of course.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Somebody Killed Her Husband

I saw this at the drive in when it came out, and have never forgot it. It has the worst acting I have ever seen, and I am (obvs) quite old. I mean, seriously, all I could do was stare at the screen in stupefied amazement.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sugar Hill (1974)

My favorite blaxploitation/zombie movie.

When her boyfriend is brutally murdered, after refusing to be shaken down by the local gangsters running their protection racket, Sugar Hill, decides not to get mad, but BAD! Calling upon the help of aged voodoo queen Mama Maitresse, Sugar entreats her to call upon Baron Zamedi, the Lord of the Dead, for help in gaining a gruesome revenge. In exchange for her soul, the Dark Master raises up a zombie army to do her bidding. The bad guys who thought they were getting away clean are about to find out that they're DEAD wrong. --…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. shoot or be shot

It stars the great Bill Shatner along with Harry Hamlin (a former soap star). Need I say more?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. puff, puff, pass

Guys, I think the title says it all! The star is Danny Masterson. Yep, that guy.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stupid Teenagers must Die!

This is a very low budget horror movie spoof with really low production values whose director is most well known as a member of a fairly obscure comedy music duo, which provided the actually fairly good end credit theme for an otherwise disappointing movie.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Invincible Armor

It's Wuxia- what is not to love?

The story involves an evil guy who has learned the ultimate technique- the Iron Armor. He has eliminated all of his weak spots, save for one.

While it is classic, badly-dubbed Wuxia fun (featuring possibly-unlicensed Ennio Morricone music), the whole film is especially great at the end. See this clip to find out why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjrxIGnvVk (it gets great at 5 minutes in).

If that scene alone is not enough reason to Riff this film, then nothing is! Balls!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Carnival of Blood

Burt Young's feature film debut. He has a make on his face which makes him look like he got smacked in the face with a moon replica. He also plays his character like an assistant to a mad scientist but in reality his character is an assistant to a creepy carny

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dingo Pictures animated cartoons

Dingo Pictures has, to put quite bluntly, the worst cartoons I've ever seen on the internet. I discovered their wonderful works on a PlayStation 2 game called Dalmations 3 (which was a blatant rip-off of 101 Dalmations) where the game had a movie featurette.

However, Dingo Pictures is a standalone company, making "animated' stories about things that Disney already animated like Aladin, Hercules, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, and a bunch of other things.

The voice acting is terrible, the animation is almost non-existent, and the storytelling is sub-par. It's perfect material for riffing.

Their website is http://www.dingo-pictures.de/en/ .

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Cloak & Dagger

This forgotten gem from 1984 stars Henry Thomas (fresh from E.T.) and Dabney Coleman. Kids + spies + imaginary heroes + 1980's cheesiness = Rifftrax gold!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. How To Train Your Dragon

You know how people trained dogs in real life. Hard job, you see. But what if you trained a DRAGON, though? Well, be warned: contents maybe hot! In this case, This movie + riffs =A hot and crispy dish served with BBQ sauce. Watch it with riffs while it's hot!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Perfect Bride

My wife was watching Lifetime Movie Network one day and came across this gem:

The Perfect Bride (1991)

Starring: Kelly Preston

Sample clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLrk9q7vNY#t=32

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102652/

Like many Lifetime movies, it is bad, but what makes this a potential riffing target is the pacing of the dialogue. It lends itself to riffing.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base