Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Nothing But Trouble

I'll try to explain it, I'm not so good at that and I'm sure most people know it already. But here goes....

A group of snobs get caught by the local law, which happen to be a group of freaks that have a rather twisted idea of justice.

Two of the arrested then try to make their way out of the dilapidated mansion via a sewage pond while the other two (Chevy chase, Demi Moore) witness the judge (Dan Aykroyd) take himself apart only to end up later having wieners for dinner with everyone and planning Chase's characters wedding to…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Felix the Cat: The Movie (1991)

The beloved vintage cartoon star made an attempt to get back into the spotlight in 1991, and failed harder than New Coke. The animation is sloppy and dated, the dubbing is amateurish, and the plot makes no sense, but what really makes this movie riff-worthy is the visuals. So much of this movie is filled with ugly, bleak, gloomy visuals that look more at home in Labyrinth or The Wall than a movie about Felix the Cat. These qualities were considerable drawbacks when this movie was in theaters alongside Beauty and the Beast, but for Rifftrax, they're a positive boon.…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sting of Death

I love this movie, because it feels like something that would have been riffed on MST3k.
    A group of college kids travel south to Florida on spring break with their friend Karen, whose father, Dr. Richardson, is a marine biologist currently studying jellyfish. Everything seems fine until they learn that there's also a murderous jellyfish mutant on a killing spree

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Halloween II the television edition

am surprised no else to my knowledge has suggested this. While watching this last night I thought it would be hilarious if rifftrax did a riff on Halloween 2 (1981) the television edition. This version of Halloween 2 changes whole scenes around and it is hilarious. I couldn't help but sit there and riff on it myself especially since Halloween 2 has always been one of my favorite horror sequels. Believe me this one deserves the same treatment the as the original Halloween. It deserves it. More of the night he came home. Halloween 2's television edition needs the rifftrax…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Small Soldiers

A new line of toys (Sorry... Action figures) come with a microchip that actually makes them sentient. A boy gets one and becomes the center of a rebellion among the ranks.

1 - War technology used to make toys. What a tweest!
    2 - Hippy (toys) vs Warmonger (toys)
    3 - The Fimple Family and more Dave Ryder nicknames. (Actual character names) Chip Hazard. Kip Killagin. Butch Meathook. Brick Bazooka. Nick Nitro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIt5wagRsg

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Millenium (1989)

Kris Kristoferson, country music action hero?? Cheryl Ladd, channeling her innerBowie? Atrociously bad special effects and maeup even for the late 1980s? Ripe for the riffing.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Once Upon a Time

The ABC Disney-inspired drama has been on the air for 5 complete seasons. Any and all fictional characters, mainly Disney, have been represented in either an extension of their standard story or a complete reimagining. I mean, Captain Hook is a good guy! They continue to introduce new characters while following series regulars, who are alway up for saving the day. I was a huge fan of Lost so the Easter eggs and casting keeps me coming back. This is a program that is ripe for riffing. Perhaps give it the Game of Thrones treatment and try out the pilot…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Jem and the Holograms

A budget of $5 million, an opening weekend total of $1.3 million, and horrid reviews all over the internet. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted here already.

213 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Ant-Man

The world is still recovering from Age of Ultron so when no other heroes are available Ant-Man will step up for the job.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  13. The Sand (2015)

Sand Creature Devours Jamie Kennedy!! Hilariously bad horror movie about a creature killing hung over college kids on a beach. The super low budget makes for ridiculous special effects, including glowing tentacles. The bad acting, cheap CG effects and short but deadly Jamie Kennedy cameo screams RIFF ME!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. H2O Extreme

The basic plot: Young man has to decide between a professional hockey career at the level of the NHL or being the best at show waterskiing, which is most likely something you've never heard of. It all comes down to a big tournament at the heart of waterskiing, Cyprus Garden's (which is now Legoland Florida). We have the awkward best friend sidekick, the cocky superstar wakeboarder, the yelling coach dad, and the love interest who just doesn't know how pretty she is. Did I mention the gold digging girlfriend who is only present in the first quarter of the movie…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron, things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

257 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clue: The Movie

"Flames, flames, on the side of my face...breathing breathless heaving breaths, heaving..."

"Even if you were right that would be one plus one plus two plus one not one plus two plus one plus one."

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Black Hole (2006)

1: It takes place in St. Louis Missouri
    2: Terrible acting
    3: SyFy channel made

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mountain Family Robinson (1978)

Pure 1978 cheese! I've always laughed at this movie, and it really deserves the RiffTrax treatment. It so corny. The daughter drives me crazy with her pigtails and bell bottoms, and the son is almost worse with his name (Toby) and his red hair to match. Why hasn't this been riffed yet? Oh, and the poster looks like such a Star Wars knock off - it even says, "the will to live!"

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Night of the Demon (1980 Bigfoot)

A college prof and his students search for a homicidal Bigfoot that goes on a killing spree and is worshipped by a cult. This splatter-fest is so over the top it's comedy gold and yes, I have a copy!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Demon_(1980_film)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Buttercream Gang

The most whitebread movie ever made. 1990's Utah. So smug and family values that you could choke. A "gang" of kids that rides bikes around some little town doing good deeds for widows and orphans. It makes Ned Flanders look edgy.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base