RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. The drifting classroom

This movie is the most insane film I've ever seen. It's random and half in English and half in Japanese. Based on a comic but as a movie is complete nonsense

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rolling Vengeance

Vengeance... with a Monster Truck! And Ned Beatty as... well, Ned Beatty! How much more could you want?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0093876/

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Ambushers

The Ambushers (1967)
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0062657/
    A spy/comedy/probably-***** movie starting Dean Martin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The legend of wolf mountain

OK, remember episode 1001 of mystery science theater-Soultaker? Well, this is another one of Vivian shillings attempt at another movie. Except this time it’s meant to be more family friendly. Basically all of the cast of Soultaker returns in this movie, with the exception of Joe Estevez. But in his place, we get to see Bo Hopkins reprising his role as, yet again, the sheriff of a small town. I think this movie would be perfect for riffing. Not to mention all the callbacks that you could do with this one. Oh, yeah! And not that I had to sell…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Judge and Jury

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0116723/
    https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTU3ODQ1NjgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ5ODAyMQ@@.V1UY268CR6,0,182,268AL_.jpg

Nonsensical supernatural "horror". Convicted killer comes back from the dead to get revenge on cop and football player who stopped a murderous robbery that ended with him getting executed. Part ghost rider, The crow, Freddie Kruger powered villain with bad quips, and even worse heroes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dances with Werewolves

I know nothing about this but the title and the IMDb description, but with a title like this how can it miss?
    "Cassie flees an abusive relationship, and falls victim to a moon-worshiping 600 year old Romanian Countess; a troubled paranormal investigator of Native American heritage finds himself in a deadly love triangle with a battered-woman werewolf."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Six Million Dollar Man vs Bigfoot

Andre the Giant as a Bigfoot that’s really a robot that was made by aliens that live inside a mountain. Need I say more

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Hobbit (1977)

why go trough three movies when one is enough, the rankin bass version of The Hobbit gives the story in just 1h 30m,and is plenty riffabel.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. giant of thunder mountain 1991

it stars the giant guy with the nail in his head from Happy Gilmore as the giant (Richard Kiel). its about a lone hermit on thunder mountain who befriends a little girl but is hunted down by the village after a carnival man scapegoats him as the villan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceY_akOvEtI

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Devil's Revenge

A movie starring two Star Trek Actors that have no interaction whatsoever even though they are father and daughter. William Shatner and Jeri Ryan. I myself didn't didn't see this movie but this movie begs to be riffed by Rifftrax.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. She

Get rid of Mary Jo Pehl. She can't go a line with out talking. I watched the black and white version of she so I watched this one. It is very annoying when you can't hear any of the movie and only her voice. I watched several other Rifftrax and had no problem hearing the movie with the Riffs included. ,I have to evaluate if Rifftrax is worth the time of watching or I should just watch a Documentary.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Troma's War

Maybe too much nudity, but aside from that it could be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Play Safe

Before "Shake Hands with Danger" (1980) and even before "Last Clear Chance" (1959), there was "PLAY SAFE" (1936), from the same studio that brought you Betty Boop and Popeye.

"PLAY SAFE" is the charming public-domain animated tale of a boy and his dog . . . as they navigate a hellscape of anthropomorphic demon trains who just want to warn the young fellow that it's dangerous to fall unconscious on the train tracks! All of this cautionary whimsy is set to a musical score that sounds like Minnie the Moocher's drunk uncle, Vinny.

https://youtu.be/AUrOCEt3Olo
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0028110/
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378382803580223490/711052523976392714/unknown.png

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Slumber party massacre 1

This movie is so dumb and I'd love to hear what the guys have to think about it

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Aladdin

I seem to remember reading that Aladdin is thought to be a Chinese tale grafted onto 1001 Arabian Nights by some translator or other. Whoever did the movie must have been trying to get this single piece of reality into the story for some reason.

Hey, we all know it's Arabian, says so in the book title.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. **** Sea Vampires

Very bad monster movie starring Johnathan Lipniki, the kid from the Jerry Mcguire movie. There is so much disturbingly Riff worthy You all will be amazed. The movie was 2013 but no idea who put it out directed or wrote it and not sure anyone would admit to being involved with this one..its a stinker.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Titanic (1943)

The 1943 Titanic movie is a truly insane piece of Nazi propaganda. Goebbels' passion project, the movie cost Germany a sum comparable at the time to the budget of the James Cameron movie...and then couldn't be released in Germany because it was a more effective piece of anti-Nazi propaganda than anti-British (and a movie about 1500 people dying while massive casualties were being suffered on the Eastern front was probably going to be more demoralizing than helpful).

While the title suggests a tragedy about a ship, most of the movie is actually obsessed with stock market manipulation - characters spend…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Cursed (2010)

It’s a cheesy low budget monster movie set in a small town in Tennessee. It was shown on SyFy and is currently on Amazon Prime. I’d particularly like to see it get the RiffTrax treatment because I had a very, very small part as an extra during the town hall scene. Not many things could make me happier than being in a RiffTrax movie. And the film definitely deserves everything they could throw at it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Worm Eaters

A Ted V. Mikels masterpiece, this "film" from 1977 has everything you'd want in a film:

An annoying tune, sung throught the entire opening by a xhoor of brats

A loner hillbilly who talks to worms

Worms who understand said hillbilly .

Hillbilly who takes order from worms.

Hillbilly tricking townsfolk into eating worms.

Townsfolk turning into worm-men, who just look like 70s dudes in sleeping bags.

Worm-men demanding the hillbilly make them some worm-women so they can populate the world with a master race of worm-people.

AND a budget so low, you wonder if Ted Mikels forced his "actors"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Demon witch child

Ludicrous Exorcist rip off with the world's creepiest little girl surrounded by the dumbest,ugliest adults ever. Dubbing is atrocious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base