Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Intercessor: Another Rock n' Roll Nightmare

Intercessor: Another Rock n' Roll Nightmare. this is the sequel to rock n roll nightmare, seems like a logical choice to Riff!

222 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Wake In Fright (1971)

This is a psychological horror movie about drinking with Outback rednecks. Considered a lost classic of Australian cinema, I think you guys would have a lot of fun with the beer swilling, the terrible meals, the kickin' Aussie accents, Donald Pleasance, and a drunken kangaroo hunt. Here's the trailer: https://youtu.be/HKfrUPSnbyk

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I, Monster (3D Christoper Lee horror movie... minus the 3D)

I, Monster was not a highlight of the late, great, Christopher Lee's career. The movie was a well-meaning attempt by Amicus to cash in on the popularity of Hammer horror films by hiring most of the same cast and crew (Peter Cushing is in this one as well), and then as a special gimmick, shooting the entire film in 3D.

Unfortunately for them, nothing went as planned... Apparently, the rights to Jekyll and Hyde were still owned by another film company, so they had to call the character "Marlowe" and "Blake" instead, and use makeup effects that could in no…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Gypsy Moon (Rocky Jones, Space Ranger II)

'Manhunt in Space' and 'Crash of the Moons' were two of my favorite MST3K episodes, but there are still plenty of Rocky Jones "movies" left to riff, and they're all perfect RiffTrax material. Probably the best one to kick off with would be 'The Gypsy Moon', which occurs before the events of 'Crash of the Moons' and features everybody's favorite gregarious alien... John Banner!
    There's also plenty of Winky (some might say far too much Winky), Cleolanta, space friars, and an extremely early version of Google Translate that only works on John Banner.

You can watch a copy of the…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Menace From Outer Space (Rocky Jones: Space Ranger III)

'Manhunt in Space' and 'Crash of the Moons' were two of my favorite MST3K episodes, but there are still plenty of Rocky Jones "movies" left to riff. I'm not sure of the availability of later episodes, but 'The Gypsy Moon' (featuring more John Banner!) and 'Menace from Outerspace' were both released independently on DVD, and as far as I know, are now in the public domain.

You can watch the entire "movie" here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5eOsAclkQo

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Heaven's Gate...One of the most notorious bombs in movie history, how could they not?

Who does the best Walken impression? Who flips out after the 200th dust cloud? Who makes the first Kenny Rogers joke? It's waiting for you in this potential skewer.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Sideways

Annoying buddy road-trip comedy from 2004, trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS9ocP6FNvM Bitterly divorced wannabe novelist, wannabe wine snob, currently stuck teaching junior-high English. He's supposed to be a sympathetic character, but I found him the least likeable character in the whole damn' movie.

How unlikeable? In the final scene, as he rushes to his love interest's house, I broke my rule against mouthing off in the theater, bolting upright in my seat and blurting out "DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!"

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Paperboy (1994)

A homicidal twelve-year-old paperboy becomes obsessed with a woman and her daughter next-door, and he'll do anything to make his fantasy of the "perfect family" come alive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wasp Woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfruCEhxT3Y Classic Corman stinker from 1959. Ex-glamor girl wno cosmetic corporation exec approaching 40 pins hopes for rejuvenation on old scientist claiming to have created rejuvenation formula from wasp royal jelly.

Cinematic Titanic riffed this one a few years ago -- I saw them do it live on their farewell tour in '13 -- and they did a real bang-up job on it; still, I'd love to see what you guys can do with it.

Roger Corman flicks: the gift that keeps on giving.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge

An early Pauly Shore role with crotch biting snakes. What more could you ask for?

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Nail Gun Massacre

Nail Gun Massacre is the perfect Rifftrax movie. Made during the slasher era when everyone was throwing a new hardware-using killer onto VHS, it's a horrible movie that has one thing that really makes it perfect.

All throughout the movie, the killer is very clearly male. Big, built, but wearing a leather jacket and motorcycle helmet while nail gunning people.

In the end, it's revealed that the killer is a woman. A very small, petite woman. Magically, she apparently grew five sizes every time she went a'killin. It's so hilariously awful as a reveal.

To add to this you get…

333 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Goddess of Love

It's a 1988 made-for-tv movie starring Vanna White trying to act. It has it all. Bad acting, low budget, Poor script, Marcy form Married with Children, John Rhys-Davies, Little Richard, Pamela Voorhees, & the 80s.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tomes and Talismans

The Wipers have invaded and destroyed earth as we know it, and the one hope for mankind is... the Dewey Decimal System? Eighth graders everywhere were tricked into learning what a card catalog was while ostensibly viewing a gripping post-apocalyptic thriller (in reality, about 12% gripping thriller and 88% boring conversations like "But if we run out of room in category 801, how can we add any further volumes on literature of western Pakistan?", and "Well, I actually prefer "How to Eat Fried Worms" by Thomas Rockwell, but [sulkily] who listens to Lester around here ..."). And it features "sophisticated…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Nicholas and Alexandra (1971)

It's Tom Baker's (the fourth Doctor) first major film role and the acting is very jaunty and wooden. It recounts the events of WWII from the perspective of Czar Nicolas II and, boy, is it a bad movie. There's plenty of scenes in this movie that is just begging to be riffed.

RA-RA-RASPUTIN
    LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
    HE HAD A CAT THAT REALLY WAS GONE

That song to be involved somehow in the commentary.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cocaine Wars (aka Vice Wars)

1) It stars John "Bo Duke" Schneider as a burned-out undercover DEA agent.

2)The main henchman is Bavarian.

3) The movie is supposed to be in a fictional South American country, but the sets are leftovers from a "Chuck Norris goes to Vietnam" saga.

4) It was executive produced by Roger Corman.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Heartbreak Ridge

Sergeant Highway (Eastwood) is in charge of training a platoon of (you guessed it) screw-ups and misfits. Can he prepare them to be combat-ready Marines? Oh and it isn't about Korea. The battle (of course there is a battle) takes place in Grenada in 1983. Clint Eastwood's "Heartbreak Ridge" (alternate title: "How Mary-Sue Got Her Groove Back") deserves to be riffed. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/heartbreak_ridge/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Kvitebjørn Kong Valemon (The Polar Bear King)

Cheesy 90's movie... obviously fake bears and bad acting.... just waiting to be riffed. http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2803080729/

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Lady in the Water

Its so bad, I considered suicide within 25 mins. By the time the movie was over, I thought my face would melt like that guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark....terrible

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base