Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

190 results found

1. Attack of the Super Monsters

In the near future it's discovered that the dinosaurs did not die off, but instead live on near the center of the Earth. The evil lord Tyrannus uses the mutated dinosaurs descendents to attack Earth in his effort to rule the world. Can Gemini Force, a group of four superpowered teens who've pledged to protect the Earth, stop his plans?

1,192 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The X From Outer Space

Saw this on Hulu subtitled, but if you could find a dubbed version, this Kaiju flick from the 60s, puts all the Godzilla and Gamera flicks you've riffed to shame.

Somewhere in a futuristic Japan (hey, why not), a team attempts to go on yet ANOTHER mission to Mars, because for some MYSTERIOUS reason, the previous missions have failed to reach their destination. Rather than just stay home on Earth, they try it again... I mean what possibly could go wrong?

Basically amongst the swinging 60s track, the team comes across a UFO who 'seeds' their ship with spores, and…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mortal Kombat (1995)

The better of the two films and one of my all time favorites. I would love to experience it with RiffTrax. NOT the 1997 Sequel "Annihilation." That movie is more offensive to me than The Phantom Menace and I never ever want to see it again under any circumstances. <-- Not sarcasm.

1,042 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Flash Gordon: Purple Death From Outer Space (1966)

Feature-Length edit of the 1940 serial "FLASH GORDON CONQUERS THE UNIVERSE. Emperor Ming returns, targeting Earth with a mysterious substance that causes death, leaving the victims purple (though you wouldn't know it, since this is in B&W). Flash Gordon, Dr. Zarkov and Dale Arden are back to save the day.

Footage from the final half of the serial was used to complete another 1966 feature film PERIL FROM THE PLANET MONGO.

https://archive.org/details/PurpleDeathFromOuterSpace

This film is public domain.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gymkata

Gymkata is a 1985 martial arts film starring Olympic gymnast Kurt Thomas as Jonathan Cabot, an Olympic gymnast who combines his gymnastic ability with martial arts to enter a deadly competition in a fictional country, Parmistan. The reason for this is 2 fold, so when he wins he can allow the USA to set up a station within the countries borders and to find out what happened to his father, who competed last year and is know missing.

This movie is full of funny technical errors and bad acting, besides of course the crazy premise and rather off use of…

933 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Space Mutiny Rifftrax: Live event

Best MST3K episode ever on a live event. Now with new "Names of David Ryder".

770 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dreamscape (1984)

This one is a classic Dennis Quaid film from my childhood, so bizarre, taking itself far too seriously, and paced perfectly for intercessionary comments! Please riff Dreamscape!

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. ACI Films' At Your Fingertips: Floats

What can I say? More junk themed play who brought us Boxes, Cylinders, Play Clay, Sugar and Spice, and of course, Grasses.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 241 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tourist Trap

So Chuck Conners of "Rifleman" fame runs this creepy shut down roadside attraction. Of course some vacationing teens decide to skinny dip on the property. This movie doesn't know of it wants to be Italian horror, Texas Chainsaw, or a slapstick comedy. Not to mention the creeping moaning mannequins. You really can't take your eyes off this one. It is a special piece of 70's trash.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rad (1986)

While nearly impossible to find a decent copy anywhere other than a worn out VHS Tape, I'd love to see you guys do this one. It's perfect for the 80s BMX-sploitation genre. Maybe a DVD release with optional regular/RiffTrax audio tracks since there is no official release that I am aware of. I beg you to do this one (or one of the lesser titles like BMX Bandits). Thank you for your consideration, and keep all of the RiffTrax titles coming because I just can't get enough of them.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Killers from Space

Film Crew version was hilarious, except they didn't notice that Coleman Francis was the guy in the power station.

I say do it again, it's great fodder, and don't change any of the the original riffs, and add some more. This movie needs to be part of the Rifftrax Library.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Yor, the Hunter from the Future

YOR'S WORLD, HE'S THE MAN!

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Dark

Back in the late 70s, a small, little-known film called "Alien" was released. I'm not sure how it fared at the box office. I never heard about it again. However, some sad movie executive in Hollywood MUST have heard about it, because they took a B-level zombie film called "The Dark" and immediately -- in mid-production -- changed it into a film about an alien. The resulting shift in direction is so subtle as to be almost imperceptible -- if you're Mr. Magoo.

Fast-forward to 1:24:09 to hear a bent bar make the same sound as Scooby-Doo biting down on…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Visitor (1979)

This film is an absolute mess in all the greatest ways. Directed by one "Michael J. Paradise" and starring such names as John Huston, Shelley Winters, and Sam Peckinpah, The Visitor is at a confluence of genres, taking 'inspiration' from beloved late 70's sci-fi and horror films in ways that are as shameless as they are baffling.

Witness an intergalactic struggle between good and evil as an eight year old girl tries to coerce her mother into getting pregnant.

Thrill in amazement at John Huston's theme music, which plays literally every time he comes on screen, no matter what his…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bike Safety Camp

Have you guys subjected yourselves to Bike Safety Camp? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qli_U6yyZs0

This is the most 90s educational film that ever existed, yet it came out in 1989. It was ahead of its time.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base