Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. TCM Just Showed a Movie to Riff

Hello, I was watching TCM last night and they showed a movie, An American Hippie In Israel, that would be perfect for Rifftrax. The movie was made in the early 70s and is funny without the riffing. Scenes includes 4 hippies surviving a mass shooting with nothing but smiles and laughter within minutes of the massacre, driving around in a circle and a dream sequence about man vs. machine that makes the viewers root for the machines.

Here is the Wikipedia entry for the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Hippie_in_Israel

Have fun with it and thanks for all the laughter!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You guys rock!

I'm not looking for customer support or anything. I just wanna say I love what ya guys do. I started watching MST3K when I was in high school and watched faithfully. But that was shortly after Mike replaced Joel and I missed a lot of episodes. I been watching a lot of the older shows and wanted to write a letter like viewers used to do.

Anyway I'm glad I found you guys are still making fun of movies, even if you're not using the puppets. I'll just cut out a silhouette and tap it to the bottom of my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Let people keep the files they've paid for.

Let people keep the files they've paid for. I've had files that I've paid for gone for months from my library. I've tried reaching out to customer service 3 times, but have never gotten a response.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Missing content from my library

Independence Day is gone from my library, but I paid for that. So is Star Trek Generations. But hey, for some reason I've got Wicker Man in there, and I never paid for that. In the past, I've just re-purchased commentary files that I used to have but somehow went missing. But not today, dammit! Not today! I draw the line here. You may go further. Do not take any more of my rightfully purchased movie commentary files away. Don't do it!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Re-render old shorts using the current codecs

(Yeah, I know, sounds like hours of fun!)

If you go back to 'Tooth Truth' and earlier, the current choices (hi/mid/low/legacy quality mp4) aren't there, and instead you've got iPod mp4, Zune, DivX, and MPEG-2, only one (or two?) of which is directly usable on modern devices.

I'd like to have everything available in the current 'correct' format (high quality mp4). People just discovering RiffTrax should be able to get the old shorts in the 'right' format, now that we've moved on from DivX, MPEG-2, and WMV.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Subscription to Shorts and/or VODs purchases

I know it has already been recommended that you create subscription to full-site access, but this is not what I'm recommending.

Rather, I'm wondering if it's possible to offer a running subscription to simply purchase the new shorts, or VODs, etc... and add them to your library as they come out, either as a reoccurring payment or monthly fee (or even like iTunes season pass, "for $10 we will add the next 10 shorts to your library as they come out" or "This pre-order has all the Jan./Feb. shorts included" something similar.)

I'm sure that this would be a bit…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom Bundles of Shorts

Is it possible to create a feature where I could select a certain number of shorts and then bundle them into one file to download? Maybe set a minimum number to make it worth your while.

And then come up with a catchy, trademark-able name for it like "Shundles".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More 2010-era movies please!

Hi,

I know it's more effort to sync the audio and video, but I would love a few more MP3 riffs. Movies from the 2010 and 2000 era.

Thanks,

Chris

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. day time live riff

please consider afternoon live riff, in addition to evenings. this is for the ones who have been loyal fans and consumers for decades, and now are so old: can no longer drive at night.
    thanks.
    Jill

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upgrade ISO to Streaming

I noticed that several of the early titles that I purchased:

Carnival of Souls
    The Little Shop of Horrors
    Missile to the Moon
    Night of the Living Dead
    Plan 9 From Outer Space
    Planet of Dinosaurs
    Reefer Madness
    Swing Parade
    Voodoo Man

... which were originally only available as downloadable ISOs, are now available in the streaming, divx, wmv, etc. formats... but as separate titles. Oddly, these are missing the downloadable ISO files.

Is there any plan to combine these in the future or to offer an upgrade option to get access to the other formats?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Track Packages

It would be nice to know where my packages are in the shipping process and when I can expect them to arrive.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rifftrax Products!

Hello, everyone at Rifftrax! I would first just like to say that I'm glad about the improvements, and additions that are going to be added to the site.

Also, I just want to say that you guys (the entire Rifftrax staff) are great, because you've brought me a lot of joy and laughter with your riffing and comedy.

Thank You So Much For That. :)

Now for the idea. It's actually an old idea

Remember those products you used to sell? Like those T-shirts (One T-shirt I remember said "Hi, Bob Executive. Which way is business?" and it had a…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do NOT denoise VOD audio

Hello. I'm a huge fan of Rifftrax and the quality of your products is usually very good, but unfortunately I have to report a rare problem. I owned a DVD copy of the movie Laser Mission without Rifftrax before I purchased the pre-synced VOD of Laser Mission with Rifftrax. While the audio quality of the movie is bad both on my DVD and in your VOD, the audio of the movie (not the riffers) is much worse in your Rifftrax VOD than it is on my DVD. I could understand all the dialogue on my DVD but I had to…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a great theater for the rifftrax guys to perform live.

There is a theater in St. Charles, IL. Called The Arcada. It is a perfect spot for the guys to do their riffing. The website can be found here http://www.oshows.com/. Please check it out. Many great bands and acts have been here at this theater and the owner is looking for more shows to bring in. I have been a huge fan of MST3k and Rifftrax for years now and I would love to see them in person. Thank you for taking your time to look at this message. I hope to see them in the near future here…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you add a page dedicated to identifying Rifftrax titles that can be found on Netflix Instant?

You used to have this page prominently displayed before the site redesign, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a feature similar to the old "Caption This" web-game.

Long ago, Mst3k had a site on the scifi channel's site called "Caption This!", in which internet users could log on, see random screen shots, add captions, read others' captions, etc. I wonder if something similar could be done here on the rifftrax site? I'd certainly enjoy using it, if it were.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MAKE MORE DVDS

I Saw These And I Thinks You Should Do That!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A comprehensive list of anyone who has ever been a riffer

I would like just a simple link list containing the name of anyone that has ever done voice work for any Rifftrax production (no matter how large or small their part was). There have been a LOT of celebrity riffers and I would love to be able to browse a list to see if I've missed any over the years!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clearing off Dupilcate Suggestions.

This page was & still is a great idea. But It's full of film ideas that have been added more than once. As well as suggestions of things that have been done already (Though some are suggestions for a live version, which is different case altogether.)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Explanation of quality for downloads

Used to explain what the quality of each download type was. Can't find that now and I had found that very useful in the past.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base