Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Ethereum donations on website

Hi!

My name is Konstantin.

We have a free web service that helps to accept Ethereum donations online: https://etherdonation.com (supports MetaMask wallet & QR-code).

We hope, that our service will be useful for your site to collect more ETH.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please more "nudity" alerts

I saw that there is a nudity alert in the summary for "Deadly Instincts." I appreciate this. I'm a person who really doesn't want to nudity or sex acts in movies. For instance, "Silent Rage" and "The Room" both have top half nudity. In "Silent Rage" a bare-breasted biker chick is being passed hand-over-hand along a row of bikers. "The Room" has a bedroom scene (however poorly done) and bare breasts.

This may not seem like much to most people, but these kinds of scenes disturb me. For the sake of people like me, would you please warn if there…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Manual Syncing

My phone's a piece of crap and the syncing is always way off. I'd really appreciate it if if the option for manually syncing the jokes was available.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am a huge collector of your works, but only physical media, and I see you don't do that anymore

You could offer physical media (DVDs) without the packaging art, your own bootlegs. I am sorry I haven't purchased any of your "product" since you went to download only. I know it's cheaper for you, but you are losing dinosaurs like me who don't watch movies on laptops or phones.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rifftrax MOD discs

I know that physical media is a drag for all concerned...except for me and a lot of other people, so nevermind what I just started out saying. I understand the expense of getting factory made DVDs and there's also the risk that these discs will gather dust in your storage rather than getting out on the street. I love VODs, but I'm lazy to burn discs and would prefer getting these films in a physical antiquated disc form.

So I was wondering if it was ever on the table to do like Warner Archive or the Universal Vault and have…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rifftrax Library update

Hello! I love to watch/listen to Rifftrax while I work, but I always have to skip watching the shorts because I have to individually choose them every 10-30 minutes. One reason I used to love watching MST3K shorts on Youtube years ago (I know, I'm sorry) was because Youtube would queue up another short automatically in their "coming up next" column.

That's one reason Youtube is so addictive, because it analyzes your viewing habit and constantly feeds into it.

I feel like if our libraries had a similar algorithm/autoplay system, people would invest more into buying shorts. Because instead of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just the Jokes for Super Mario Bros. (1993)

Since a BluRay edition of Super Mario Bros. (1993) is available now, it would be awesome if you could release a Just the Jokes file for this riff, so we can enjoy it in all it's awful splendor. Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Krull screen layout for video release

Krull is the first 2.35 ratio movie you've done live, so the image will be very small if you push it to the left like you normally do when the "riffer" images pop up (Kevin, Bill, Mike on the right of the screen.) I suggest this layout instead (see attached images.) When the "riffer" images are not onscreen, you can still keep the movie in the same place rather than dissolving to a centered image. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Please put prices in whole dollar amounts

This $.99 thing is pretty ridiculous. We are all adults here, we aren't fooled by the missing $0.01. It is kind of insulting that it is assumed we will be duped into buying more riffs if we see a $9 + some change instead of a 10. I buy riffs because I want them, and I buy what I can afford (maybe a little more). All the $.99 pricing does is irritate me. I respect RiffTrax, and I hope they respect me enough to not mess around with this BS and just charge the real amount in a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove the Mod @pants_doe

I just spent a long while having to talk to @pantsdoe because they decided to take a conversation where I was asking someone else how they had a favorite line in a movie, and then they said they saw it multiple times. That was the basis of the conversation and then @pantsdoe responded to tell me to go fuck off if I don't like the movie. No one else thought I was saying I didn't like the movie and when I told him he should stop being defensive and respond in kind with the rest of the community…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. API Library Access

I've been downloading the videos I've purchased to watch from a Plex Media Server onmy local network. This has been working great for me overall, but lately I've been having trouble keeping up with downloading all of the files. I would love to have access to my library through an API that would allow me to sync my local files with what I've purchased. Once I have API access, I can write my own script to do the syncing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  14. I have a great theater for the rifftrax guys to perform live.

There is a theater in St. Charles, IL. Called The Arcada. It is a perfect spot for the guys to do their riffing. The website can be found here http://www.oshows.com/. Please check it out. Many great bands and acts have been here at this theater and the owner is looking for more shows to bring in. I have been a huge fan of MST3k and Rifftrax for years now and I would love to see them in person. Thank you for taking your time to look at this message. I hope to see them in the near future here…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. day time live riff

please consider afternoon live riff, in addition to evenings. this is for the ones who have been loyal fans and consumers for decades, and now are so old: can no longer drive at night.
    thanks.
    Jill

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let people keep the files they've paid for.

Let people keep the files they've paid for. I've had files that I've paid for gone for months from my library. I've tried reaching out to customer service 3 times, but have never gotten a response.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TCM Just Showed a Movie to Riff

Hello, I was watching TCM last night and they showed a movie, An American Hippie In Israel, that would be perfect for Rifftrax. The movie was made in the early 70s and is funny without the riffing. Scenes includes 4 hippies surviving a mass shooting with nothing but smiles and laughter within minutes of the massacre, driving around in a circle and a dream sequence about man vs. machine that makes the viewers root for the machines.

Here is the Wikipedia entry for the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Hippie_in_Israel

Have fun with it and thanks for all the laughter!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This isn't a complaint in anyway, but, I was thinking it would be nice to have some sort of subscription service for the short films

I know not everybody is going to want to buy every movie you guys do, but i'm sure that most of the people who enjoy our 99 cent and 1.99 shorts probably buy them all. I know I try to. So, I was just thinking it would be nice to have some sort of deal, maybe some extra short you can only get by subscribing, or 10 percent off or something, if we agree to buy all the short films you guys do in 2015, or something like that. Just a suggestion. Again, nothing negative at all, i really love…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to track your order...

First class USPS shipping should include tracking...just need to post the tracking number with your order.

Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks,
    Jc

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Alien Outpost

I'm the director and co-writer of a film called ALIEN OUTPOST which was just released by IFC Midnight on Jan 30th.

I have watched MST since I was a kid and I would love for you guys to do a RiffTrax for the film. I would also love for it to appear on the actual Blu-ray as an additional commentary track.

I can send you the film if you want to have a look and see if you're interested.

Here's the trailer for now...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRMMxIRp0gI&index=1&list=WL

Best,
    Jabbar Raisani

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories