Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Suggestion: Alligator People 1959

Watched the trailer for this movie and instantly thought that this movie definitely is worthy of the RiffTrax treatment. It's so bad that it had me laughing throughout the movie.

The full movie is on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvITj2-2RSM

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. None of the previews have sound

I was browsing the previews in order to buy one, but none of them have any sound.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bluetooth Issues

Trying to play RiffTrax on my iPhone 7 and cast the audio onto my Bluetooth speaker to beef up the sound, but despite it being synced and my music playing fine, the jokes continue to come out of my phone speakers. No matter what I do! I assume this must be something with the app since I can play other audio through my speaker. Anyway, it'd be cool to be able to case the jokes onto higher quality speakers for my movie viewing pleasure.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Headphone Support on the app

Bone conduction headphones are becoming more and more popular. They allow the ear to remain open while audio is played. This sounds perfect for RiffTrax! I've seen apps in the past that use microphone-equipped headphones for audio, but still use the phone microphone for input. Please consider this idea, as I am sure there are many people whose friends don't want to hear the riffs, but do themselves. (I am often one of those people)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. More sci fi "B" movies from the 50s & 60s please! How about Queen of Blood?

What's the difference between "entering" my idea and "describing" my idea? Just wondering. Anyway, I love everything you do, buuuh-utt my favorite type of movie riff is sci fi stuff from the 50s and 60s. Here's my suggestion: Queen of Blood. What could be better? Vampire alien queen. She's green, she's fabulous, and she'll suck you dry if you don't watch out! Also, John Saxon!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Editing!?

Hi, long, longtime fan here and I've noticed that lately all the Rifftrax movies have been HEAVILY edited - the latest, Kill and Kill Again, was shorn of about 30 minutes! And that's been true of at least the last half dozen movies.

Is it a coincidence or is this the new policy at RT? It feels like a step backwards to MST days when there was no choice.

Thanks,

Bernie Jacobs
    bjacobs73@optonline.net

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PLEASE STOP EDITING THE ORIGINAL FILMS

I have been a Rifftrax customer for over 10 years now. One of the nice things about Rifftrax vs MST3k has been not shying away from more grown up Rated R films. I understand that you want to perhaps reach a broader audience but I have really started to feel ripped off when I buy a Rifftrax and only get part of the original film. It has honestly made me pause before I purchase. Perhaps have two versions of the film for parents to choose if the content is the issue. But for 10 bucks the entire film should be…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quick Update

Last night I had a dream in which I met Mike Nelson and I didn't really have much to say to him. As of this morning, I believe that still stands. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Stephen Hancock

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Question re: "The Five Doctors"

I'm wondering about the release of "The Five Doctors". I know that, due to rights issues, the live show cannot be released and, for all I know, cannot be repeated. Recently, I been reading rumors that, again due to rights issues, a "just the jokes" version can't be released either. Is this true? Thank you for your attention.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Invite Indie filmmakers

Hi,
    I am an indie filmmaker in Ohio and am in post production of my first feature film. I have been a loyal follower of Rifftrax and MST 3k since the beginning and am very familiar with the types of films you riff on. For many of us trying to make it in the indie film business I think maybe rifftrax could help out by opening up submissions from indie filmmakers who have a sense of humor. One of the things I get from Rifftrax is advice on what not to do on my films, so the riffs, in my…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Where is Bridget and Mary Jo's Holiday Special?

I really like everything the two ladies do, they play so well off of each other; but I'm a huge fan of the holiday special they do every year. This year they have a short that isn't even labelled as a holiday special. Hey! What gives?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multiple watch lists so I can save and reuse them later.

Currently there is only one watch list in the library, so if want to stream an evening of Riffs, I have to remove the ones I don't want to see then. if can save the list for later, I can set up different ones for holidays like Christmas or Independence Day or just have a list of selected Riffs to see on a Friday when I just want to flop on the couch after work.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Manual Sync Reference

A set of captures for each Rifftrax that displays the RiffTrax recording time when those particular shots/images are shown on screen.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  15. Please reinstate support for Synology's Download Station.

Under your old website, I could download RiffTrax from my library directly to my Synology NAS with it's Download Server. The new website design has apparently broken this capability. Now I have to download on my PC and then transfer it over to the Synology NAS. This is inconvenient and my PC is far less reliable than the NAS for downloading, as it often stops part-way through the download. Please reinstate compatibility with Synology's Download Station.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You guys rock!

I'm not looking for customer support or anything. I just wanna say I love what ya guys do. I started watching MST3K when I was in high school and watched faithfully. But that was shortly after Mike replaced Joel and I missed a lot of episodes. I been watching a lot of the older shows and wanted to write a letter like viewers used to do.

Anyway I'm glad I found you guys are still making fun of movies, even if you're not using the puppets. I'll just cut out a silhouette and tap it to the bottom of my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. More Matthew J Elliot and Ian Potter

I've seen from their Facebook pages that they have an unreleased iRiff there with you.
    Just starting to worry that we're losing out of that because of other stuff taking up room on your servers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Keep up the good work!

I love your "just the jokes" tracks! My favorite purchases are for my favorite movies that i already know by heart. I'm a professional illustrator and I listen to my movies over and over again while I draw. Your RiffTracks make all my favorites something new... and hilarious!

Thanks for being so great.

Sam Garland

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Kudos on solid payment form

I want to compliment you folks on the fact that your payment form works better than the forms on just about every other website. Most users avoid the mouse when filling out payment details, but most sites overthink the form and add "helpful" garbage, or they mess up the tab-order of the fields. You've avoided all the mistakes that larger, better-funded operations make. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Awesome Fridays

I must thank you for making Fridays even cooler! Of course, Fridays are nice if you work M-F, but when there's a stunning crappy movie made better by RiffTrax, FRIDAYS KICK ASS!!! Thank you so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 11 13 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base