Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Just a thumbs up

Really enjoyed Bridget and Mary Jo's rifftrack on Cat Woman of the Moon, as well as all their shorts. Hoping the full length format becomes a thing for them! Nice work, ladies. :)

Also, love Bermuda Triangle for some reason. It's just a fun one.

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the MST3K reunion!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. De-bleeping

Hi Guys,

Watching Star Wars TFA and loving it. Great job!

My idea: If we prove we're above a certain age, can we opt to buy the "de-bleeped" version? Everything's so much funnier uncensored. Except C-Span.

Can't wait for the IOS app!

Jason Fortune

P.S. Go Castleton!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please keep DisembAudio!

I read in the Rifftrax App FAQ that you're considering removing DisembAudio from the audios on the app, since the app does the syncing for you. Though I absolutely love the auto sync feature, and the app- I still like to fine tune my tracks a little bit. It seems like without DisembAudio, there won't be a great way to verify if I'm perfectly synced up. I'm probably just a little OCD, but it'd be nice if there was an option to keep him on the tracks. Also I think I'd just miss him in general.

Thanks guys! The app…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep doing what you do!

Dear gang,

Hi. My name is Bob and I've been a big fan of all three of you both in video and in print. I absolutely love RiffTrax and not just because it's hilarious. I've had a very difficult life, it just seems like everything I try ends up utter failure. I suffer from depression, anxiety disorder and PTSD which makes everyday life a major struggle. I've even considered suicide and many points in my life. Even when something goes right, something ten times worse always happens. Like now, I'm laid off from my job as a school bus driver…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MORE DATES!

My friends and I are still rolling over More Dates for Kay. When will you make it available so I can show my wife who was simply too busy to attend the most important event of the century?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Time Chasers Q&A Segment

Are there any plans to make the Q&A segment with butt chin and the other "stars"
    of Time Chasers done at the live show available for download? It looked like it
    might be fun to watch especially knowing how hard butt chin took the original MST3K treatment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. RiffTrax App on Windows Store

Hey there, really love the service - just wanted to let you know I'd find a version of your new app on the windows store really useful - the main way I watch RiffTrax is on a PC hooked up to our main TV and it's be great to have the tracks and the movies playing from the same audio device.

Thanks, guys!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Different Rifftrax branding clip at start of streaming movies?

Just a tiny irritation amidst all the awesomeness: the Rifftrax educational shorts are mostly G-rated, and I would have no problem leaving the video running in front of my little ones (the audio is best kept away from toddlers, I would say, but that's why I have headphones). But the 15-second clip at the start of the shorts contains at least two scenes of horrendous violence -- the Vader force-choke and the Twilight vampire-staking. Would it be possible to use a more child-safe intro clip?

Again, big fan -- keep up the good work!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your search feature needs a lot of work

I was looking for Fist of Fury. I typed it into the search box and not only did it not find the movie you did called Fist of Fury, it found only a Harry Potter riff. I have no idea what Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has to do with Fist of Fury (except that your description of it includes "The green sumo wrestler thing from the Commodore 64 version of 'Bruce Lee'"), but clearly something is terribly wrong there.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have no ideas, only praise

I can't even begin to express how much I love the stuff you guys do. I've been paying attention to MST3K the entire time, followed you guys on to film crew and now to rifftrax. I laugh at very few things as much as I laugh at the hilarity that you guys ensue. Your riffs have been so imprinted onto my subconscious that I find myself riffing just about everything I watch now! It's to the point that I'll make myself laugh at loud with the nonsense I come up with. Thankfully this phenomenon doesn't happen very often when I'm…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "The Outsiders"?

Riff "The Outsiders"?
    Love love love always,
    Emily and Derek

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. From a RiffTrax Fan...of many years

Hi,

Just want to tell you guys at Riff Co., that I've been going through a huge depression phase in life, and you guys have helped me a lot.... maybe even more than my psychologist. Keep up the great work, and thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Riff both Conjuring films !

They both awful films that deserve to be Rifftrax. I couldn't finish Conjuring 2. I wanted to choke every one in the cast. ! Mr. Ed . Specially that guy !

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring Rifftrax Live to California!

I saw you guys do a Rifftrax Live in San Diego back in 2007, and I've been waiting for you to do it again but you're always in Nashville (or somewhere back east which is NOT in CA). I think it would be amazing to do a live show in CA again, since I have been waiting 10 years for another live show done in CA so I think you're way overdue. Thanks for hearing me out!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Two ideas

I am wondering if you guys have ever considered riffing old music videos? Just about anything from the early days would be perfect for a shorts style rifftrax live.

Other than that, my favorite Corman movie is Battle Beyond the Stars. I would love to see a riff on that. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove items from Wishlist when you buy them

So this is one of those things that bothers me... I can have a wishlist of items, but if I then purchase something off my wishlist, the item stays on my wishlist. I can see this making sense if I'm buying something I've wishlisted for someone else (because it's for the other person, not me), but if it's something for me, from my wishlist, it should disappear from my list. It's a bit annoying having to scroll through things and wondering if I already purchased it or not.

Related to this, we shouldn't be able to wishlist things we own.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Advertise that RiffTrax streams free on Amazon Prime!

I just discovered many RiffTrax options on my Amazon Prime account. You need to point this out to people! I get that you likely receive less revenue vs. people buying the DVDs - but hey, you're also likely losing incremental income. I'll do my part by sharing on FB, Twitter, etc - but howsabout you maybe mention this in the next Kickstarter update? Loving the laughs..... Kevin

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ratings for films...

I've noticed you started rating the films and letting us know a little more about the content of the movies. Please please please keep doing that. Also thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Repeat purchases (in a way)

Every so often, I purchase an individual short that I already own as a part of a collection or from a live performance. I'm already using the "Digital titles you own are currently hidden" filter, but this doesn't take this issue into account. I watch the previews before purchasing, but that's not always enough for me to think "Hey, I've seen this. I must own it already... somewhere." and I buy it again. It should be possible to add flags to all titles so that repeats like this can be filtered out as well. Or, better yet, have the shorts…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. RiffTrax Live 2017

Why are you re-broadcasting the 2013 RiffTrax Live for the Halloween Edition??? Anyone who actually cares about such events will have VERY likely attended the 2013 broadcast... including myself and the group I go with each year.

I feel like the Halloween season is the best time for RiffTrax Live and this is a huge disappointment... I seriously doubt I am alone in this opinion.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base