Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Time Machine (1960 film)

Despite the Oscar winning effects, and Alan (Scrooge McDuck) Young, this is one of the WORST films I ever saw in my life. Therefore, perfect RiffTrax fodder!

Rod Taylor is so annoying, the Eloi actors are such airheads they give morons a bad name, and there are too many scenes where nothing remotely interesting happens!

This is one of the few times where the remake film is far superior to the original.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Hidden (1987)

Though as much as I love Kyle MacLachlan, I can't deny he has been in some bizarre films, thanks to David Lynch, no less. And if you ended up losing your mind from him as Paul Maud'dib from "Dune," this little sci-fi flick is REALLY out-there.

Taking a twist on those "Body Snatcher" films, but without the annoying pods, and brain-dead duplicates, the tale begins when some guy goes nuts and has a massacre at a bank (perhaps they told him he was overdrawn).

The mysterious thing is not the fact this guy goes berzerk, but the fact they plug…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. shadow of the vampire

Here's what makes this vampire flick different: it actually stars UGLY LEADING MEN! Willem Defoe and John Malkovich. No pale brooding hot young guys, no tortured silver foxes, no homoerotic long-haired guys struggling with their existential crises (Interview w/the Vampire). Just hideous middle-aged old dudes. Best of all, NO SPARKLINESS!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Conan the Destroyer

Wilt Chamberlain having to preserve the virginity of a princess and Grace Jones as a warrior thief. Did I also mention that Tracey Walter is the worst comic relief in a fantasy movie ever?

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pulp Fiction

Just thought it'd be funny to hear you guys poke fun at this 90's classic

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster (1965, Futurama Entertainment Corp, Robert Gaffney dir.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxhEq8w9xw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein_Meets_the_Space_Monster

All of the women on the planet Mars have died in an atomic war, except for Martian Princess Marcuzan (Marilyn Hanold). Marcuzan and her right hand man, Dr. Nadir (Lou Cutell), decide they will travel to Earth and steal all of the women on the planet in order to continue the Martian race. The Martians shoot down a space capsule manned by the android Colonel Frank Saunders (Robert Reilly), causing it to crash in Puerto Rico. Frankenstein's electronic brain and the left half of his face are damaged after encountering a trigger-happy Martian and his ray gun. Frank,…

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the Super Bowl

Two teams that most of the country really doesn't care about in a game they just watch for the ads and another godawful halftime hoping for a wardrobe malfunction, all while eating junk food. Riff away!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Boys From Brazil

Gregory Peck, James Mason, and Hitler clones. Who could ask for more!?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. halloween safety educational film

i know it might be late in the game, but this IS a Centron production about Halloween....just saying :) keep up the great work! here's the link:

https://archive.org/details/HalloweenSafetyEducationalFilm1977Centron

thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gamera: Super Monster

Since MST3K was known very well for it's riffs on the Gamera movies, it is a total shock that they haven't done them all. I think you guys should riff on the very last old Gamera movies.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Grease 2

A British chap, who is portrayed by a slight pompadored WWE's Shawn Michaels look alike, falls for biker chic Michelle Pfiffer.

http://youtu.be/cTUVeV9t-sg

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys

I had to watch it, and I riffed it inside my head. Killer Lampreys! The mayor who won't close the beaches! Weed wacker. 90210 alumn. Wow

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Zoltan Hound of Dracula", AKA, "Draculas Dog" Ripe for the Riffing!!!!!!!!!!!

"Zoltan Hound of Dracula", AKA, "Draculas Dog" Ripe for the Riffing!!!!!!!!!!!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sophia Grace and Rosie's Royal Adventure

My best friend and I were watching the preview of this movie and my friend says "I think this is the perfect video for Pearl to show Mike and take over the world." I laughed so hard, I cried. I would love to see this riffed!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Just about the worst sequel I've seen since Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. It lacks the spirit, originality and genuine humor of the first one. Perfect for a riff!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Drive Angry

All hell breaks loose when a vengeful Nicholas Cage escapes from hell and chases the men who killed his daughter and kidnapped his granddaughter.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

It's just begging for it.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outpost

In war-torn Eastern Europe, a world-weary group of mercenaries discover a long-hidden secret in an abandoned WWII bunker

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chopper Chicks In Zombietown

The film is about an all-female motorcycle gang named the 'Cycle Sluts', who cruise into the isolated town of Zariah looking for a good time. Here, an evil scientist-turned-mortician has been killing local townspeople with the aid of his long-suffering dwarf assistant ("If God wanted you to do normal things, he would have made you look like normal people") and turning them into zombies to use as labor at an abandoned mine. The mine is too radioactive after underground nuclear testing to be mined by living people. Although the scientist later admits that the real reason he's been doing it…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base