RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Blood beast of monster mountain

features yo yo champion/psychic investigator
    Donn Davison as host. what else needs to be said?!?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Beau Geste (1939)

First, it's easy to access at this point if only to research: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukZ0qaqpKs4 has the whole film.

Second, it's structured well for it. Plenty of long shots with only music carrying some scenes with mundane goings-on. Dialogue's spaced well for quick jabs. Characters are reliably archetypal.

Third, it's a good movie but it is what it is. Had four future Oscar winning actors in it. It's straight adventure genre pre-pulp, like Tin-Tin or whatever Indiana Jones is based off of. Ridiculously melodramatic but Saturday morning cartoon-vibed premise. (Dude steals a gem because he wants something out of the estate of…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sideways

Annoying buddy road-trip comedy from 2004, trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS9ocP6FNvM Bitterly divorced wannabe novelist, wannabe wine snob, currently stuck teaching junior-high English. He's supposed to be a sympathetic character, but I found him the least likeable character in the whole damn' movie.

How unlikeable? In the final scene, as he rushes to his love interest's house, I broke my rule against mouthing off in the theater, bolting upright in my seat and blurting out "DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!"

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wasp Woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfruCEhxT3Y Classic Corman stinker from 1959. Ex-glamor girl wno cosmetic corporation exec approaching 40 pins hopes for rejuvenation on old scientist claiming to have created rejuvenation formula from wasp royal jelly.

Cinematic Titanic riffed this one a few years ago -- I saw them do it live on their farewell tour in '13 -- and they did a real bang-up job on it; still, I'd love to see what you guys can do with it.

Roger Corman flicks: the gift that keeps on giving.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Laser Mission (1990?)

Laser Mission...it has Brandon Lee as a super spy. It has Kalgan's bodyguard from Space Mutiny in a cameo! 80's music so campy that Boy George is rolling over in his grave, and he's not even dead yet. Ernest Borgnine with a Russian accent! A plot that makes no sense! Fewer lasers in Laser Mission than Laser Blast!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Cariboo Trail (1950)

A gold rush story with too much conversation and little action, as a lot of Westerns at the time were.
    Lots of subplots and plenty of riffable moments.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dark Rider (1991)

When a gang of thugs headed by a corrupt developer start murdering business owners of a small desert town, it's up to the "mysterious" dark rider to bring the justice! Also, something about toxic waste in the wells.

This instant classic is brought to us by AIP Studios, the people responsible for Firehead, which gives you an idea of what sort of film it will be. Dark Rider features 1) caricatures of real characters trying vainly to remember their timing, 2) Joe Estevez's sunglasses, 3) awkward jokes, 4) an unintentionally inept FBI agent, 5) awkward pauses, 6) pull zooms, 7)…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. White Comanche

A TV budget western starring William Shatner. What more needs to be said?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unknown Island

A man in a poorly-made dinosaur costume fights a man in a poorly-made gorilla costume. What could be better!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Zombie vs strippers

A failing strip club is the last holdout in the zombie apocalypse. Strippers use... interesting... weapons and techniques to take on the zombie horde.

I'm not sure if it's a satire or intentionally bad, but it is amazing!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mission to Death (1966)

Cheesy, run of the mill war movie about a bunch of soldiers sent to destroy German radar systems and seeming awfully relaxed about it, save for the casualties along the way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Ninja Immovable Heart

It's just spectacular. First of all the cast: DANNY GLOVER is the headliner for this movie, yet he spends the entire thing reading line that legitimately sound like he was still questioning the script. Then there's Rob Baard, the director and main actor of this flick. Then Roger Neave, who looks like every old actor you just can't place the name of but sounds like he's got Alzheimers. The plot takes place in about three present day scenes, flashbacks from 10 hours ago, 11 hours ago, 10 years ago and a few extras. It flows as well as flushing a…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Starcrash"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hqcGK72XYQ Ripe, stinking "Star Wars" ripoff from 1979. Starring Marjoe Gortner and a young David Hasselhof. 'Nuff said.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It! Came From Outer Space (c 1980)

You guys at RiffTrax know, nothing can make a REALLY bad film than horrible remakes, reboots, or horrible movies having the audacity to 'borrow' a title from a classic B-Movie.

In the 1980s, cheesy studios had really warped ideas on how sci-fi should be, either inexplicable gorefests, or have strange aliens attacking, then you have this film.

The poster for this shlock was indeed misleading: shows a typical ravaged female victim running from some odd jellyfish, tentacled, fanged creatures pursuing her.

However, the trailer proves the film is so bad, it makes Alien Outlaw and The Dark Power appear as…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Sadness ( 2007)

Please, please, please riff my cheap kiddie revenge horror flick. I am the director and I give you my blessings. It's already got some humorous, brutal reviews so go for it.Rip it a new one. Lots of material there for you, believe me-RF Pangborn

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Grave encounters

This movie is by far my favourite of the Blair Witch-esk scary movies. Based around the same idea of ghost hunters or such, the host of the "documentary" is dueche-ier than mika in paranormal activity and in ten times as much denial.

Blood filled bath tubs, schizophrenic camera men, rat snacking, and the delight of watching a medium be thrown wildly about a dark hall like a rag doll. It's just plain fun for the whole family. I've been riffing it myself for years but I know the riffgods can do this some proper justice.

350 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Kazaam

6 on RiffTrax's list of Worst Movies of the 90's.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base