Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 100% Coco (2017)

English dub that possibly uses 30something actors for teens? Might be a good entry to expand the riff market to Gen Zers.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5803528/reference
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=mmvN5a5Dxlc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. So shines a good deed in a weary world

From MST3K to RiffTrax and everything in between, thank you all for being a safe harbor in a sea of madness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Tropic of Desire (Butterflies In Heat) 1979

Eartha Kitt as a transexual who marries "The Commode" of Key West while sleeping with a young male ********** who flees New York after being accused of murdering a woman three times his age during an amorous fling. Leonora, Cass Q. Combs, Tangerine, Ralph, "The Little Dummy," and Ned the bodyguard are only a few of the characters who make this the best worst movie ever made.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. MJ & Bill Sci-fi

Will Mary Jo and Bill please consider riffing more sci-fi movies together, like they did with X-Files? They delightfully mean and play off each other really, really well.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. RiffTrax Friends Feedback

Hi there! We're loving the RiffTrax friends subscription so far. We've been able to stream content on our FireStick using the FireFox browser.

I'm assuming that you'll want to make an app of some sort to help with streaming content easier so I had a quick suggestion: Please make a SKIP INTRO button part of the service. I like your theme song, but having to mute my TV constantly while watching a series of shorts gets pretty annoying. So yeah. A skip intro button would be great. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Gen x cops 2 metal mayhem

Paul Rudd and terrible robots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. The Restless Ones

This is a 1965 film produced by Billy Graham, and is a “social ills” flick about how kids would be so much better if they would follow the white white Jesus. Features a mid-movie sermon by the old Rev Billy himself, and co-stars Kim Darby of “True Grit” fame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. House on Haunted Hill

The new incarnation, using the laugh track, is AWFUL. Lose the laugh track before you kill the franchise!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Violent Sh*t (1989)

This movie was a a 1989 West German horror film. Somehow it has three sequels, and a movie reboot. But the original is so dated with computer effects and bad acting on top of horrible plot. The Rifftrax crew should tackle this at some point. Either a Rifftrax Live or just under Rifftrax. And they could call it Violent Stuff and try a blur for the title name on screen.

Here is the WIKI info on the "movie": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_Shit

Here is the IMDB page of it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094271/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Signatures via mail

Here is an idea i have that would allow you guys to have some more work during the lockdown; you should let us fans send in posters and books etc for Mike, Bill, And Kevin to sign. I think you could have the prices set so you could pay for a single signature, or all three on a single item. I really want my MST3k poster, and all my books signed at some point.

And to make things a lot more simple logistics wise, I would reccomend setting it up so that the guys only have to sign stuff over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Jewtopia

By the writer of Tall Girl, an offensive WASP stereotype pretends to be an offensive Jewish stereotype, in order to date a Jewish girl. This is done with all the sensitivity of Borat, but none of the humor. Eventually he gets the girl by learning to just be his ******* self. We're supposed to sympathize with him!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Endgame

Clearly you have some pretty competent people who understand the ACID properties of DB management, but I want to offer your IT staff counsel if they have problems they cannot resolve. I am not asking for a job, far from it, I just want to help Rifftrax flourish. So when I see a restriction factor affect a result set... such as when I want to purchase a riff I got from Torrent (let's be honest, syncing audio is not hard but simply hitting enter on an mp4 is even easier, but I will ALWAYS pay for the movie AND the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Erik: The Continuing Story

I don't have a movie idea today, I just want you to know that I did have an issue with my library, because I've been uncharacteristically dumb lately, what with one thing and another, and Friend Erik was so kind and helpful and supportive, and I appreciate him so much, and think you should give him a raise and a manly handshake ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Clear Blue Tuesday

An insipid musical about 9/11 and the Tuesdays that are closet to the 11th of September from 2002 - 2009.
    Critic's reviews include such gems as:

"Want to experience the worst sort of theater without the bother or expense of heading to New York?"

"Pretentious profiles in post-9/11 grief and confusion, Clear Blue Tuesday manages the not-inconsiderable feat of insulting both the memory of the World Trade Center attacks and the musical genre. "

"The compositions themselves, while largely penned by their performers, all contain the same structural weaknesses: There’s usually a relative minor bridge and a third-verse modulation amid…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. ALL OF game of Thrones

please do the rest of game of thrones!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Shoujo Commando Izumi (1987-1988)

Superpowered high-school girl trained as an assassin. Tons of 80s explosions. Fights with garrot and the occasional rocket launcher.

Maybe an episode or two.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11633750/reference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0GmMbH-1hc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here