Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. GODZILLA

can I get a list of all the godzilla movies you guys have done. I've looked but cant find what Im looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. The Parent Trap

A Riff for the whole family with a story that makes you wonder how dumb the family is when they can’t tell they have a different child

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. No request, just thank you!!

Just wanted to say that I tuned in for Stranger Things live, and it was totally worth the tech difficulties!! Please do it again?! :) As someone who has had tech meltdown when I've been in charge, I get that it feels awful, but we didn't mind. Extra appreciate the laughter these days... Thanks for sticking with it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. RiffTrax Live Online

I was one of "hundreds and hundreds" as Kevin counted (the last count I saw was nearly 3000, almost certainly more) who got to be there for the Stranger Things live show tonight. It was beyond amazing. I have never felt closer to the crew than I did tonight, and I got to shake hands with them at the Krull live show (definitely one of the highlights of my life)! Technical issues, Bill rage-quitting and eventually returning for some of the best riffs... I just want to say that tonight was a spectacular success, even if it didn't seem like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (the George Lucas Cut)

since it does exist (but not out, for now but give it time, maybe this Christmas time if Disney knows what it is doing and since they need the money now) Rifftrax should riff it (its 40% new footage)
    via this person (NSFW maybe)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFWXyiQqQ6s
    if the Snyder Cut can happen so can this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. riffer equality

All —

Love Mike, Bill & Kevin, but I'd like more Mary Jo & Bridget, and especially Elliot & Potter — I'm amazed at how much they know of American pop culture, and find them hilarious.

Thanks for all the work it takes you all to pump out great riffs!

David Johnson

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Kind Of A Drag...

All — Love your stuff; I watch more RiffTrax than anything. However, I long for the good 'ol family friendly days of MST3K when young fans would write in with their drawings of the 'bots. Current Mike/Bill/Kevin fare is heavy on adult humor, with gay jokes, borderline misogynistic quips, and gross mind-in-the-gutter content. It's a drag. Please tone it down. I often recommend the genre to friends, but as recently as yesterday advised one couple to stick with early MST3K or the Mary Jo & Bridget flicks. I'm still a huge fan, but search out non-Mike/Bill/Kevin content first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. whipped

Three to one may sound like fairly good odds, but it depends on the game. When the "one" is one very irresistible woman (Amanda Peet) and the "three" are three hopelessly smitten guys (Brian Van Holt, Zorie Barber, Jonathan Abrahams), the deck is pretty stacked. In the battle of the sexes, the first rule is to never underestimate the power of a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XROLxJNmgoY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8z9O1ctgck
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0174336/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Assignment Outer Space

Wow, the British guys are not my thing! I tried, but hmmm...ouch!.. it was cheap, so no big deal. lol! I'll try and endure it again in a few weeks. See if I get beyond 5 mins hahaha!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Babylon 5 TV movies

any of the 6 films would be great for riffing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Bleeders/Hemoglobin (1997)

Let it never be said that Rutger Hauer was afraid of work. Because of this he's been in great movies like Ladyhawke as well as... not so great movies like Bleeders, also known as Hemoglobin.

Based on a Lovecraft story, this movie is about a guy who gets nosebleeds. A lot. Why? Because of some strange blood disease that he inherited from the family he knows nothing about. The only way to know about said family is to go on a big field trip to a creepy island that's home to the incestual throne. Sorry, I mean ANCESTRAL throne. But…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Plan9

This was an attempt to make a better remake of the Ed Wood original. It proves it’s not as easy as it looks because it isn’t good or bad enough to laugh at without tiffing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Aladdin

I seem to remember reading that Aladdin is thought to be a Chinese tale grafted onto 1001 Arabian Nights by some translator or other. Whoever did the movie must have been trying to get this single piece of reality into the story for some reason.

Hey, we all know it's Arabian, says so in the book title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The greatest story ever told

Hey, don't you want your a Beatles /Monty python and the life of Brian moment. no I kid you all are great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  19. Puberty Blues

I'm the weirdo who tried to email Mike about this several times as a surprise for my finance, and drink or no drink, I stand by the recommendation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Suburban Sasquatch IMDB "goofs" page

Just want to make sure you saw the hilarious "goofs" page on IMDB for this movie. I about died laughing, and had to share. Here's an example... LOL

"The police uniforms are visibly fake for several reasons. Not only are their uniforms obviously just brown shirts with tape on them, but they carry their guns in their hand because they don't have holsters."

Best,
    Robin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base