Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Freaky friday (2003)

It has jamie lee curtis and lyndsey Lohan I love it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. God Told Me To

A 1976 film directed by Larry Cohen which features a detective in Manhattan investigating murders that all share a common thread, the murderers in each case claim that God commanded them to kill.

It's a very cheesy supernatural thriller and is EXTREMELY 70's. The only real claim to fame that it had was that the film featured Andy Kaufman in his first film role. The film heavily promotes his presence in the film, even though he's only on screen for two minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. ...Actually

I wanted to reach out to you just to say thank you.
    My long-time partner and I were big, big fans. We discovered you about the same time that we met in 2012. Many of our weekends together were spent watching ever riff we could. Our big Halloween outing in '13 was the live "Night Of The Living Dead" (albeit from Oregon) and we were howling with laughter. We've seen 3 subsequent live shows at our local theater, and they were a wonderful time.
    Our favorite double feature was "Jaws"/"The Boy In The Plastic Bubble", and his favorite short was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 54

The movie 54 about Studio 54 (duh) - I remember that being a particularly terrible film.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Feature Request Feedback

Hello!

Thought it made more sense to post here than in support.

I was curious to know if there were some UI features I'd like in development.

First will the Friends catalog be added to the menu bar? I view it frequently and the only quick access I see are the ad windows.

Secondly. will the video player have a jump 10s forward addition. I view on mobile almost exclusively so using the slider to move forward leads to a lot of fat-finger overshooting.

Kind Regards,
    Trevor F

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. the Super Mario Bros Movie 2023

Sooo much Riffable material here: 1.) Classic video-gaming 2.) Hordes of nerds ran to watch this in theaters. 3.) That morbid, death worshipping star.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. A Dog Called...Vengence aka Vengence aka The Dog

Imagine if Jason Vorhees was a dog and the Friday the 13th movies were done by a Spanish film crew, and you'll start to get the drift of this film. There are prisoners, dictators and a dog. The dog is trained to chased down escaping prisoners and rip them apart but otherwise, he's a good boy, good boy. Sit, sit! That's a good doggy!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Unplanned (2019)

From Wikipedia:
    Unplanned is a 2019 American drama film written and directed by Cary Solomon and Chuck Konzelman. It is based on the disputed 2011 memoir Unplanned by anti-abortion activist Abby Johnson. The film stars Ashley Bratcher as Johnson, following her life as a clinic director for Planned Parenthood and her subsequent transition to anti-abortion activism.

Not From Wikipedia:
    Being a pro-forced birth/pro-life/anti-abortion/anti-choice/etc. film, abortion is portrayed inaccurately. Planned Parenthood is portrayed as a profit-seeking organization, which is believable. However, Planned Parenthood and its employees are also portrayed inaccurately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Attack of the Killer Refrigerator (1990)

Very THINGS-esque, only 17 minutes long. Made by some college students in a frat house.

https://vhscollector.com/articles/attack-killer-refrigerator-hook-woodland-heights

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  11. The Man in the Barn

Before JFK, Lincoln's assassination held the market on conspiracy theories. This one from MGM maintains Booth escaped with government backing. Oh boy...
    https://youtu.be/g34_X1XwyjM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  12. Paint Drying (2016)

Made to protest UK film censorship policies, this 10 hr art house film features....paint drying! Not riffable but the idea is certainly funny enough for a riff in another film.... Seriously, it's a film about paint drying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Gerry (2002)

Matt Damon and Casey Affleck get lost in the desert and try to mercy kill each other.

Supposedly a survival film based on a true story that Damon told to the director, who in turn deliberately chose not to look up more information on the event because "we didn't want to do their story," instead deciding it would be "an inspirational aside".

It ends up being pretentious and bizarre. I credit this film for the phrases "dirt mattress" and "pulling a Gerry" entering my everyday vocabulary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Pretty Woman with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts

I definitely want this one, but I definitely want the three guys riffing this classic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Zoom

A superhero movie staring Tim Allen, Courteney Cox, and Chevy Chase!

Get ready for an abysmal plot, characters who can't remember their own interests, and an infallible butt! Thrill as they randomly fly around in a space ship in order to accomplish absolutely nothing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  17. Verotika

Someone already suggested Glenn Danzig's Verotika, but I am doing so again to offer three reasons:

1. The gross incompetence of this movie on all levels (direction, script, cinematography, acting) is a rare and beautiful thing. We expect such boners here and there in the movies that get a RiffTrax treatment, but Verotika has it all and manages to demonstrate that it can get nothing right through the entire run.

2. The movie is broken into three shorts with no throughline, because the auteur was too lazy to go into production with more than a few notes on a page: One story…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Any Steven Segal

An actor so bad he almost riffs himself, but not as well as you would...
    As an aside, have you seen the mock up by Corridor Crew, where they replace Keanu in John Wick with Segal, to see if it's the actor or the franchise that is magic?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The Front Page (1974)

It's about a ruthless editor tries to get his top reporter to cover one more crime story before retirement.

It's star studded with celebs like Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, and even Carol Burnett.

It's also apparently one of Carol Burnett's least favorite role in the movie especially when her character jumps out a window

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Front_Page_(1974_film)&ved=2ahUKEwjZluGf1pb_AhUMk4kEHdP7CfYQFnoECD8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1lIQYKMNomSdq0V00wxtVp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. RiffTrax, please riff The Godfather Squad

It's also called "The Little Godfather" and "Xiangang xiao jiao fu". As far as quality and feel, it's similar to Robo Vampire without robots, vampires or lady ghosts.

It's available on Tubi
    https://tubitv.com/movies/667062/little-godfather-from-hong-kong?start=true

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base