Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. mtv's game brain

mtv game brain is a legendary movie providing and promoting sony playstation games from the holiday season of 1997. unlike the beanie baby movies that carried some effin stupid warnings stating that ty inc. had nothing to do with those movies, this one was sponsored, endorsed and made in compliments by sony interactive entertainment. features games like crash bandicoot 2 cortex strikes back, armored core, tomb raider 2, final fantasy 7, blasto, parappa the rapper and more. since crash bandicoot, parappa the rapper and final fantasy 7 have been remade and remastered, it would be the perfect movie for you…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. My hero academia

It’s anime series every anime nerd is obsessed with and I just can’t sit through it. Please help me cope with this series. Even if it’s just one episode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  3. Love Boat 1976

From MeTV:
    “ABC turned both down, because, I believe, the casting just wasn't right," the super-producer wrote in his memoir Aaron Spelling: A Prime-Time Life. The first failed pilot aired in September of 1976; the second attempt followed in January of 1977. The third and finally successful pilot, with the cast you know and love, arrived months later in May of '77, with a made-for-TV movie titled The New Love Boat, to underscore to viewers that, yes, this is a fresh crew.

The first two casts contained familiar faces. **** Van Patten played "Your Doctor," O'Neill. Had he landed the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Puppy Star Christmas (2018)

The latest of Disney's soulless cash-grab movies about talking dogs. This one stars the puppies of two dogs from a previous movie (I don't care which and neither should you), who sneak into Santa's workshop because he didn't respond to their "list of demands." (Seriously, that's what they call their letters to Santa.) Unbeknownst to them, that's because the villains from a previous movie have teamed up with Mexican dog gangsters (SERIOUSLY) to take over Santa's operation and turn it for-profit. Also, there's a live show they're putting on that doesn't provide anything but padding.

Three reasons in particular I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The World of Beanie Babies

this beanie baby themed movie was made by goodtimes home entertainment and artisan entertainment who would later work for family home entertainment near the end of their lifespan. it's about 2 kids named sam and danielle who talk about the history of beanie babies, the mcdonald's happy meal tie-in promotion, the cubbie the bear baseball game giveaway, the internet and counterfeits plus interviews and beanie quizzes. it's a great film to riff because it so hellacool brie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49xrkLno8Ks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Beanie Lover Video Collector's Edition Volume 1

Beanie Babies had been a legendary one of a kind fad in the 90s. they were all collector's items that made oodles of money back then but not anymore. it was produced by Steve Cantin. he has been introducing and representing new lines to the pet industry for over 30 years. the movie has a history lesson with beanie babies, a tag generation seminar, a meeting with rosie wells, a meeting with the founder of the beanie mom website, how to spot counterfeit beanie babies and a trip to the beanie lover's show at rosie well's midwest collector's show. incidentally,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All the Man V Monster episodes

These are too fun and there are 16 episodes. A gold mine.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. have you ever condsidered audiobooks?

I had a dream where I went to the library and found a shelf of Rifftrax audio books. In the dream you'd done commentary tracks on Harry Potter audio books and I was going to take the whole shelf home before I remembered that I leave the country in a couple days (that part is true). I was sad when I woke up and realized that you've never actually done that. Audiobooks would give you the opportunity to finally tackle "The Eye of Argon"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Big Top *** Wee

Diluted sequel to the Big Adventure star role has him saving the girl and a circus.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Once Bitten

80's campy vampire movie with star appeal(Jim Carrey!).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Far Out Man

A terribly weird flick starring Tommy Chong.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A Smoky Mountain Christmas

A Christmas movie starring Dolly Parton and Lee Majors. And there's an evil witch! And that guy who always plays a sherrif! (Bo Hopkins) And a really stupid trial at the end! This is one of my favourite, most ridiculous, Christmas movies.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. any Troma movie ever made

Who didn't like the Toxic Avenger series?!! Plus all those other bombs produced by tromaville.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Star Trek

Any Star Trek.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disney Pixar up

1. I DARE YOU to riff the depressing opening montage of this film!!!

2. It has a taking dog that’s says “Squirrel!” Every couple of sentences.

3. It’s one of the greatest Pixar films ever made

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →