Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

The internet's new most hated film as of July 2017.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Yes, I want you to riff the Oscar nominated Disney movie. Why? Because it is a love story based on Stockholm syndrome.

True, I've had to watch this 1,000 times because my 2-year-old daughter adores it, and it is a good movie, but it is riffable.

Belle is basically a bored young girl who wants something than her "provincial life," which sounds very much like a 17th century version's white people problems-ish to me. The answer to her prayers turns out to be getting taken prisoner in exchange for her father, who is so inept I don't know how he…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Little House on the Prarie "Meet Me at the Fair" Episode

I won't say I hate Little House. There's a few episodes that were funny and cute. But this episode? Yikes. The Ingalls go to the nearby fair and Mary meets a creepy guy with a perm who runs a Hot Air Balloon. Meanwhile, Laura plots revenge on Nellie Olson (what's new?) and the family tries to win contests. Oh, and there's a girl that gets caught in a runaway balloon. There's also a musical score that plays through the episode, and it literally makes you sick to your stomach. And if the images below don't convince you this episode is…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Going Ape!

My mother made me sit through what was possibly the lowest point of Tony Danza's career when I was a kid. Oddly enough, it features the talents of Jessica Walter and Danny DeVito who get outshined by not one, not two, but three orangutans.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming (1990)

A heavily fictionalized autobiography of Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond spy novels. Jason Connery (WISHMASTER 3, SHANGHAI NOON) plays Fleming, Ian Fleming. He is the son of former 007 Sean Connery.

A low-budget WWII spy thriller inspired by true events. It's true Fleming was involved with British Naval Intelligence during the Second World War, but from what I've read the movie took massive liberties with his life story. So the result feels more like a lost Bond film as opposed to an actual autobiography.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Anything Bruce Campbell,Ted and Sam Raimi <3

I think you guys would have fun trying to out do them at being hilariously funny :)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Satisfaction

Satisfaction is a 1988 "comedy" with upcoming star Julia Roberts and Justine Bateman. They form an all girl rock band of misfits steal a van from some thugs and the "fun" takes off...well not really...

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

Just to give you guys a challenge. ;)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. star worms II

Star worms II... so good they didn't make Star Worms I

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Factory How A Product Is Made

So you want to know how Mattel makes Jack In The Boxes? Here you go,! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TgsEVNmEKU

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  12. Poseidon Rex

The title says it all.
    I mean come on. Really?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. All episodes of Man V Monster

You have to keep making Total Riff-Offs of Man v Monster. You just have to. I need to know what other creatures might be out there waiting for me to lick my own eyes and possibly decapitate me. I'm holding my subscription to National Geographic hostage until I get a 4th installment... Please... and Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Joshua and the Promised Land (2004)

This hour-long low-budget CGI film based on the account of Joshua in the Old Testament tells how a creepy-looking lion kid named Joshua with no tail and jaws that never close gets taken back in time by a guardian angel and possesses some random lion man who happens to be named Joshua (what are the odds?).

I happen to be a Christian, but I still think this is a shoddy movie with a shoddy approach, a shoddy execution, shoddy computer animation, shoddy writing, shoddy acting and a shoddy payoff -- all done mostly by one man (leading me to think…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Johnson County War

What do you get when you mix depression, boredom, unlikable characters, and bad dialogue? No, not the Star Wars Holiday Special, you get Johnson County War! We sold this video tape in a yard sale, and I felt sorry for the poor person who fell for it and bought it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: The Movie

A giant egg is underneath equestria an eviliest humanoid lizard freed from the egg by King Sombra, Nightmare Moon, and Diamond Dogs, whom Princess Celestisa, the destruction of canterlot cause the mane 6's cutie marks to disappear, now the'll have to go to planet as told by Princess Luna. can they defeat him, restore their cutie marks and revive celestia before it's too late ? this is like one of those impressiveable films rearsable ponyfied films by ponytopia for by
    scripts. (and would be created by lionsgate films and hasbro studios(a gift to them)) i'm thinking there journeys wouldn't be…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If Footmen Tire You, What Will Horses Do?

Imagine if Eli Roth directed a Christian anticommunist propaganda film, with a budget of 20 dollars.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Karate Kid (the original)

This is my ALL TIME favorite movie. I know every word, every line, the timing of the lines, the sighs, the sounds. I would LOVE a riff on it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Curious Alice lookit up on YouTube

Hey film crew, uh I mean, mike. Look up curious Alice on YouTube for a short to riff. It's from 1971 as a public health warning on drug use. High-larrry-us. Get Bridget and Mary jo to do it. Awesum

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Most Important Person

No, I'm not taking about what Kevin Murphy thinks of himself... or is it Bill Corbett? Or maybe Mary Jo? Bridget? Mike?

Oh, well. No, this was a series of animated films back in the Seventies which dealt with issues such as emotions and health, but in a funny and goofy way. A lot better than Churchill Films' Feelings series, because they don't just drop you without an ending.

So why should these shorts be riffed?

(1) Made a whole lot of them than ACI Films did. Seriously, there were several shorts made, and I recall they used them first…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base