Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. The Spirit of '76

This movie shows everything we loved to hate about the 1970s!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie

A cheesy Disney movie based on a cheesy TV show about a family of wizards who manage to bond despite being forced to compete in a Byzantine competition to determine which child will keep their powers and become the Family Wizard (a premise that is never once adequately explained). Stars Selena Gomez in her early career, so that should provide plenty of good riffing material. Also feature's bad CGI and a blatantly obvious betrayal.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. She's Dressed to Kill (1979 TV Movie)

A prestigious fashion design agency sponsors a weekend getaway where the models are being murdered one by one. Cyanide lipstick, poisonous gas in a can of hairspray, and assorted other model-unfriendly means of dispatch highlighted this made-for-television whodunit. -Fright Night
    Modeling has never been for the weak-of-heart, and this movie highlights the dangers models face on a daily basis. (Excluding cat fights, of course.)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Air Bud

Disney dog that plays sports. Enough said.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Santa's Slay.

Heya guys. Loved ya in MST3K. Luv Rifftrax! Watching bad movies this way actually gets me watching when I wouldn't at all. Have you guys started considering movies to riff for the Holidays this year? I may be too early suggesting such, but here's one that could be something to Riff for the Holidays. Santa's Slay starring Bill Goldberg. I saw a review of this movie, and the story is pretty silly, but it seems more like a horror comedy. Still I can see this movie getting a Riff treatment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Rest of the Hunger Games Series

Please finish the series!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sing-A-Long With Frank Woehrle Videos

These videos have some of the most amateurish production values of a commercial release: cheesy green screen effects, occasional typos in the lyrics, remote footage that looks like it was shot using a VHS camcorder, bad editing and karaoke tracks with vocals sung by a guy who has no sense of rhythm. Maybe even a compilation of his greatest hits might work.

Examples:

https://youtu.be/Rxf7Ncl1JwE
    https://youtu.be/a79ChFtCfM0

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Greatest American Hero (T.V. SERIES)

This is possibly the only superhero that will never get into the Marvel/DC universe. He's corny even for that. He flies like Pumaman!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Zotz

Does anybody even remember Tom Poston? Zotz is about a milquetoasty character (Tom Poston) who discovers an ancient Assyrian coin that responds to the commands of whoever possesses it. It was actually a fairly professional production, but the concept of "corny" was apparently a selling point.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors

A Russian movie from 1965 with lots of weird camera angles and metaphors and folk symbolism that...maybe made sense to Russians? I believe it's critically praised but I was forced to watch it as a teenager and 15 years later all I remember is a pervasive feeling of WTFery. Jack Frost made more sense.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Devil's Sleep

The Devil's Sleep, this movie has it all, bad acting, bad script, bad sets,

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Behind the Scenes

Yesterday I watched (yet again) a behind-the-scenes video of "MST3K." I wish you'd make one of those. I'd love to see one of those! What made you decide to do this, why popular new films, not just old crappy ones, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Halloween II the television edition

am surprised no else to my knowledge has suggested this. While watching this last night I thought it would be hilarious if rifftrax did a riff on Halloween 2 (1981) the television edition. This version of Halloween 2 changes whole scenes around and it is hilarious. I couldn't help but sit there and riff on it myself especially since Halloween 2 has always been one of my favorite horror sequels. Believe me this one deserves the same treatment the as the original Halloween. It deserves it. More of the night he came home. Halloween 2's television edition needs the rifftrax…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Demon Seed

1. It's a what-if scenario: What if Hal 9000 was a frat boy/serial rapist/possessed by Satan;
    2. It stars Oscar winner, Julie Christie;
    3. At one point, someone thought Dean Koontz's novel would make for a scary and timeless horror movie (something that would age particularly well).
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Northville cemetery massacre

This is a horrible movie from the 70s signaling (or perhaps causing) the end of the outlaw biker genre for that era. Not one big name in the movie yet the music was written by Michael Nesmith. Who may wonder how he was convinced to allow his name to be used.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Peter Pan Live! (the newest one)

We can all agree on this one.

Reasons:

1: Christopher Walken
    2: Christopher Walken
    3: Christopher Walken

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Jack and Jill (2011)

Really, this is just a proxy for any Adam Sandler movie. Remind me again how he's still allowed to make movies.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lifted (2010)

13 years old Henry Matthews struggles with life after his reservist father is deployed to Afghanistan. With the help of a local pastor, the boy decides to take part in a local singing contest.

Unintentionally hilarious!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base