Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Frozen Assets

A supposed "comedy" that the late film critics Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert called "the worst comedy ever made," the viewer gets tortured with a story about a bank executive (L.A. Law's Corbin Bernsen) who is sent to another bank to turn things around financially in order to earn a promotion to vice-president. But the bank Zach is sent to supervise turns out to be a rather...sticky...situation. This banks deals not in money but (you guessed it) SPERM! Double entendres galore as Zach trades barbs and butts heads with bank counselor Dr. Grace Murdock (played by future Lifetime movie mainstay…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Subterfuge

A film that might as well be an 80 minute Baywatch episode with cheesy music. Weird editing involved with Speedboats. The best scene in the film is a grenade getting dropped into a boat, driving the instructor and three women to jump out for their lives. This happens close to the beginning of the film.

Two emotions will be felt from this film, but each person will feel one: It'll be So bad, it's good or... So bad, avoid like the Plague.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0152620/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Manners: Who Needs Them?

This film is one of those films that feel like a scam, but somehow comes off charming in a weird way.

In this film you'll find:

• Dated 90s references like Blossom hats
    • Four kids playing Rock, Paper, Scissors
    • A little girl holding a fish
    • One of the most awkward raps ever put on film. All of this is done by a pasty white man dressed as George Washington in a pair of Cool Shades, rapping about table manners and plate setting

You can't make this up.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Death Race 4: Beyond Anarchy

A sequel that follows after the events of the Death Race 2008 film. The plot comes dangerously close to ripping off Escape from New York as well as Mad Max, as now the story takes place in an impenetrable prison-city called "the Sprawl", where more than 400,000 inmates are left to rot. Also, the prisoners dress up like they attended a heavy metal concert.

There is no Snake Plisskin nor Duke to be found, though. There's much to Riff here, especially with the plot. Seriously, the Dark Web is now available publicly? Whateven.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3807900/?ref_=tt_sims_tt_i_2

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Vibes

RiffTrax, please riff Vibes (1988). Jeff Goldblum, Cindi Lauper, Peter Fault, need I say more? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096378/

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Werewolf (1987)

I don't know how the rest of the movie is, but I believe this scene should give you an idea!

https://youtu.be/6H3PRSg8ReM

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Mean One

A Grinch parody Christmas horror film that would be an instant classic watched year after year with your riffs!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Off Season (2004)

This is an independent horror movie with a miniscule budget that has more "excrement" than any movie has a right to.
    Sometimes you rent a movie from Blockbuster hoping to get scared and instead end up laughing yourself silly. I imagine the rights are not pricey, so it might make for a good VOD.
    I'm linking the IMDB because there are several movies and TV shows with near identical names.
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0387460/

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Peter Pan Goes Wrong (2016)

I actually think that this is brilliant but you will see that it is ripe for a riff!
    I am not one to guffaw loudly even if something is extremely humorous. This did make me laugh out loud several times.
    Premise: A community theater attempts to stage the play Peter Pan in front of a live audience as the BBC films it. It quickly becomes obvious that this was not well thought out and most of the characters are completely unsuitable as actors (the actual cast is absolutely brilliant in carrying out this illusion!).
    I hate pie-in-the-face bits (don't really…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Wizard of Speed and Time

"Lights, camera, and anguish!"

REASONS:
    1. Written, edited, starring AND directed by......the special effects man.
    2. A movie within a movie about making a movie!
    3. The villain's office number is 666, I kid you not.

Full movie available free to watch on Internet Archive, because the writer/sfx-guy/star/director believes if more people saw his work, he would at last be truly appreciated:
    https://archive.org/details/wizard-of-speed-and-time-bearded-swordsman-ver-1

In 1979, Mike Jittlov, a special-effects man, made a short stop-motion film starring himself. Years later, he decided to do a full-length semi-musical sort-of-comedy feature film, also starring himself, about the dramatic making of the short film…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)

The part where Eggman asks Tom, "Who the hell do you think you are?" Please riff the part, where Tom replies with, "I'm the donut lord, you son of a-"

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Drunken dragon

This is an awful Kung fu movie from 1985 that you can currently see memes of trending everywhere thanks to Elden Ring. It's the movie with the fight scene on dry land where a guy fights in a tiny rowboat, then two men make themselves into a car... one of which wears a candle on his head!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Cabin Fever (2002)

This movie is so morbid and weird that it needs to be riffed so that we can still cringe and have a good laugh or two or three at the same time and not just drink any ol' kind of water like the participants in the film do.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sin City

Deliberately over-the-top noir with all the weird Frank Millerisms from the comic.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Black Book

When the first customer asked for the book "Acting for Dummies" I knew I was in for a treat. Lol

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Midas Valley

1985 TV movie about Silicon Valley with France Nuyen (Code Name: Diamond Head) and Robert Stack. Lots of drama, old computers, and 80s cheese. It was a failed pilot for a prime time soap opera.

NYT Review: https://www.nytimes.com/1985/06/27/arts/an-abc-tale-of-the-microchip-world.html

Commercial for the movie: https://youtu.be/NQQ_dxXLU4U?t=1233

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Time Warp (1981)

A wacked out science fiction film from the 80's with Adam West in a truly crazy role. It's about a Major Tom type stuck in space while the Adam West officer lusts after Major Tom's wife.

When Major Tom returns to earth, he and his pop can computer have to navigate a world where he's invisible and it's a year in the future!

So riffable on many levels...trust me.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Miracle Mile

An 80s nuclear disaster movie with characters who make several ridiculously stupid decisions. A fun watch that would be even better with riffs.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base