Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Oh man.. This one was baddd. Not at all like the book. Hilariously bad.

273 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Boys Beware

From Sid Davis a short about homosexuality from the 50s

268 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Kung Fu Cannibals

Basic premise is a recreational cruise gets attacked by pirates before docking at an island inhabited by cannibal monks.

This movie has a paper thin premise with equally ridiculous character back stories. The acting is bad and the fight choreography is worse. There are oddly placed and blatant boob shots. Immortal zombie warriors get summoned to take on some tourists. The monks are suppose to be cannibals, but instead of the actors coming off sadistic they act insane to the point of seeming stereo-typically retarded; slacked jaw, goofy, rolling eyes, laughs non-stop; and often has hands cradled in a t-rex…

267 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Leonard Part 6

"A secret agent [Cosby] is called out of retirement to save the world from an evil genius." Three excellent and indisputable reasons to pick this one:

1.) 9% Tomatometer rating; it's gawd-awful.

2.) It stars Bill Cosby. For obvious, currently-making-headlines-worldwide reasons, you cannot possibly convince me (or anyone else) that there's no comedic potential in riffing the holy living bejeesus out of Bill "Bad Touch" Cosby, right now.

3.) Also stars MST3K favorite Joe Don (MITCHELL) Baker!!!

260 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. He-Man and She-Ra Christmas special

The height of my childhood was this movie. I got it for Christmas last year and loved it even more due to the hilarity. It deserves a good Riff.

260 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 258 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program called Ultron, things go horribly wrong and it's up to Earth's Mightiest Heroes to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

257 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 257 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Samurai COP 2

A sequel to Samurai Cop, with Joe Estevez AND Tommy Wiseau. How can you not riff this?

254 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Star Trek into Darkness

It's the only way I'll watch this atrocity.

255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Santa Claus: The Movie (1985)

Keeping up with Rifftrax tradition of terrible santa movies. Here is a ridiculous film about the unauthorized biography of santa and something about evil 80's toy companies. With Burges Meredith as some sort of elf or something. A little too weird of a movie to describe. You'll have to watch yourself to see how bad this movie is. Totally worth it. Just begging to get riffed by the best.

254 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Commando (1985)

This movie begs for riffing.. It tries to take itself too serious and then there's the GOD awful jokes and sight gags.. not to mention a Tenny-bopper of Allysa Milano with Rae Dawn chong.. Its just a serious clusterfart!

250 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Evil Dead (1981)

I seen people asked for Evil Dead (1986) movie which is Evil Dead 2 (the remake of one) I would love for you guys to do this one because I just dont understand why they remade it. it would be great.

249 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tammy & the T-Rex

An evil scientist (Terry Kiser) implants the brain of Michael (Paul Walker), a murdered high school student, into an Tyrannosaurus. He escapes, wreaks vengeance on his high school tormentors and is reunited with his sweetheart Tammy (Denise Richards).

For a proof on why this deserves to be riffed. http://redlettermedia.com/best-of-the-worst-theodore-rex-carnosaur-tammy-and-the-t-rex/

249 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor

"Starring": Jurnee Smollett, Lance Gross, and...Kim Kardashian?! Ugh, please shame her out of a movie career before she becomes the new Carmen Electra. Rotten Tomatoes shows a 15% rating for this movie, which is about 30% too high. Please, PLEASE rip Tyler Perry a new one.

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 244 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. World Gone Wild (with Adam Ant)!!!

This is a wonderful(-ly bad) post-apocalyptic movie with Adam Ant staring as a socio-pathic cult leader who reads to his followers the words of Charles Manson. (I used to have this on VHS, taped off of late night TV. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get today, but this film is begging to be riffed.)

242 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. ABC Afterschool Special: "The Day My Kid Went Punk"

Starring Bernie Kopell as the rattled father, and Jay Underwood as the decidedly NOT-punk "punk," a schlockfest of 80's cliches follows the adventures of a conflicted teenager who must choose between high school orchestra, and the New Romantic look.

241 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Under the Skin

The first 5 minutes and 34 seconds i questioned if i downloaded a copy of this without sound, checked my volume a couple times, then stuck it out and finally saw movement. THERES NO LINES IN THIS MOVIE!! You can basically MAKE your own movie guys, your own plot, your own "swistusion" - brian griffin. Cool movie, but i think RiffTrax can make it a classic.

238 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base