Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Bloodhook

A great opportunity for Kevin to riff a movie he once worked on!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Star Knight

One of those ridiculous 1980s fantasy films that tried to add a science fiction element and failed miserably. The worst of both worlds in one package!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Antboy: Revenge of the Red Fury

This movie just came up on netflix and it's so cheesy!!! It needs a riff.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pulgasari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKSR0JArUQ

This is North Korea's answers to Godzilla.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini (1966)

Though this was the last of the "Beach Party" type films (though this doesn't actually take place near a beach, strange), Frankie and Annette are nowhere in this flick, but Eric Von Zipper and his Malibu Rat Pack are in it.

Boris Karloff plays a deceased Mr. Hiram Stokley who discovers he has to perform a good deed within 24 hours to get into heaven, and possibly revert back to his younger self.

Summoning his long, dead girlfriend, Cecily, Hiram enlists her help to keep his crooked lawyer, Reginald Ripper, and his henchman from taking the estate for themselves. Reggie's…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Wild in the Streets (1968)

From the studio who brought you Gas-s-s (American International, whose initials make me want to cry out when I see their films.. A... IIIII..), brings you this bizarre little gem which could've been the inspiration for 'Logan's Run.' Well, probably more of the Run part...

But I digress.. Wild in the Streets tells of a strange tale about what happens when you attempt to let a rock star attempt to procure the future voters of America (because THAT'S always an INSPIRED idea, what next, electing a possum for president... oh,well..

Hal Holbrook plays a Congressman who decides the best way…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Pit (1981)

This message board alone illustrates why this film must be riffed: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086113/board/nest/42537897?ref_=tt_bd_1

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "I am"

"I am" is a profoundly weird short from the '70s that is theoretically supposed to be educational. From what I can tell, its subject matter is some kind of vaguely existential examination of what it means for a person to have worth. This is all for middle/high school kids mind you. Mostly it just consists of a sad kid wondering around a decaying rust belt city being belittled by his friends and family while being occasionally interrupted by some sort of rapid-fire flashbacks to random events, an action that is accompanied by stings of accordion music. It also appears to…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. sorcerer's apprentice

nick cage nuff said

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. mutual of omaha's wild kingdom

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, original series episodes, 1963-1971. Jim Fowler is Richard Terry's spirit animal.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SUPERFUZZ

1) Its from 1980, which you know are just plain great to riff.

2) It has Ernest Borgnine and another actor who has an accent.

C) Because "Any movie with waka chi waka is ok by me"

5) Because it was played on HBO all thru my childhood, so others may be familiar with it like I am, and want to see it on the big screen.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Planets of the Sun (1974)

Join Spock as he tells us about the Solar System -- or what it was, back in the 1970s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqV84fsyns

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ricky Raccoon Shows the Way

A giant raccoon teaches a young boy how to walk and bike safely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAr4gqS3WBI

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Paul Blart mall cop 2

It's a crazy movie to began with. A friend of mine pointed out that the heroes daughter looks like the son Manny from the TV show modern family in drag. that made it way more enjoyable. It has Kevin James, a unbelievable plot and it's silly. A perfect win

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't Torture a Duckling

The fact that while I was watching the trailer for this, I expected a riff after more or less every line of dialogue, is reason enough for this suggestion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Steel Dawn

This 1987 sci-fi action movie stars Patrick Swayze as a sexy apocolyptic swordsman and has everything you love to riff- pithy dialogue, desert wasteland outposts, threatened castration, a kid, a dog, big hair, every bad guy ever, and tons of fist pounding, sword fighting goodness, also something about irrigation plans -I can't believe it took me 28 years to finally see this Version of Mad Max- here's the link-
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ier2JzmIVcw

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Demons at the Door (2004)

Absolutely horrible movie that is just begging for the brilliant minds at Rifftrax to make it the stellar watch it wants to be.

"Satan has declared war on the human race. The battle lines are drawn and the final battle for the survival of the mankind depends on the courage and faith of five troubled humans who each have their own terrible secrets to deal with while trying to survive the night against the hordes of Hell."

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Subliminal Seduction (aka The Corporation) TV Movie (1996)

Before Sharknado 3... before Sharknado 2... hell, even before the concept of Sharknado was once considered as a fight between Jaws and The Tazmanian Devil, Ian Zierling was in this bizarre TV-Movie which was a failed pilot that never really caught on.

Basically the plot deals with Ian as Darrin Danver (no, seriously), who is (surprise, surprise) NOT a surfer, nor does he deal with sharks... well, okay, perhaps CORPORATE sharks, but they don't fly round in a vortex attacking people (sorry about that Bill and Kevin).

Instead, in the wake of 90s 'evil mind-controlling corporation' films, this is a…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. How to undress in front of your husband

it's a short, it's weird and it's right up Rifftrax's alley

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. My Little Pony FIM EG(season 6)

When the parrot mastermind,The alternate evil Professor Pericle(with the bondage of his evil master,The Evil Entity, within)have form a rank of army of Eqeustria's most notorious villains to take over Eqeustria but now,Spike the dragon and the Mane 6 can stop them.
    It's going to be a reboot only for My little Pony season 6 episode first time only on cartoon network and a there'll be as a coming soon DVD on January 13'th 2016

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base