Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

190 results found

1. The Front Line

Early 60's short about how to be a better checker at a grocery store!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dgx800yxdMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. Kill and kill again

1981 Martial arts action team fighting evil mastermind with mind control drugged army.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Godmonster of Indian Flats (1973)

A mutant sheep is on the move near a ranch not far from Reno, NV. Oh, this one's a doozy.

420 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Leadfoot (1982)

Long before they did PSAs about Texting and Driving, before calling and driving, even before the genuine term 'road rage' had become common, you had the film with Philip McKeon (yeah, the son from 'Alice') and Peter Barton called 'Leadfoot.'

Before I get into the plot and reasons themselves, I want to tell you something funny about safety films of the Eighties. Apparently after producers got fed up with their films being glossed over in schools, they decided to not only produce these shows to be broadcast on television, but to simultaneously cram these films down upcoming students' throats by…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Man Without a Body

Charles Brussard is a selfmade millionaire with a brain tumor. He finds a doctor that can save him by giving his body a new head! Somehow, even though it is not his brain, his essence will be incorporated into this new creation. Better yet, Brussard steals the head of NOSTRADAMUS to have planted on his body!
    Nostradamus' stinky and pasty head speaks to give us inferences of his amazing predictions come true like... light bulbs.
    Yes, you must suspend your belief. And yes, for all you babies that knock black and white movies down a star, this head cheese from…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element
    starrinf Bruce Willis (1997)

Does one really need to even suggest why these needs to be riffed?!!
    How has it been missed!!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Scared to Death

This hilarious "Alien" rip-off (directed by William Malone) would be perfect for you guys! Stiff acting, bad dialogue, silly monster, this one has it all. :-)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mr. Bungle - 1950's short

Don't be a Mr. Bungle!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Dangerous Men

Dangerous Men is one of those movies that is just so beautifully awful, you have to wonder what the writers were smoking what with three different plots that go absolutely nowhere and end with no resolution whatsoever, and a soundtrack that's at home with 90s DOS shovelware or teen sex PSAs! It's got more gratuitous and random sex scenes than The Room and I found myself snorting out my milkshake for at least half the film. I said to myself and half the audience agreed, "This film is BEGGING for a Rifftrax!"

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1999 A.D.

Ford Motor Company produced this short about 1960ish, Wink Martindale is the father of a family in 1999 enjoying the benefits of utopia--including falsetto male flamenco singers!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Robot Monster (1953)

This is one of the most infamously bad movies out there and when MST3K riffed it, it was during their early seasons before they REALLY got great with the jokes and skits.

I want RiffTrax to riff this! I would prefer studio, but a life show would be cool.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. soapy the germ fighter

Okay, this short...if the droll mother narrating and the oddly, freakishly happy boy dressed as a cowboy doesn't convince you, then the creepy, slightly emo six foot tall bar of soap named Soapy, The Germ Fighter should seal the deal! As an added bonus, you get dire warnings about germs, odd stock footage, a little girl being ravaged by an overly loving puppy, and the stern decree that girls should wash their hair at least once every two weeks. As for me, I can't resist the "health officer" in the fitted suit and fedora and who looks like he walked…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2,817 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Megaforce (1982)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084316/

Megaforce (or MegaForce), is an action film made in 1982 directed by former stuntman Hal Needham. The film starred Barry Bostwick, Persis Khambatta, Michael Beck, Edward Mulhare, Evan C. Kim, Ralph Wilcox, and Henry Silva.

Everyone is wearing spandex jumpsuits, have wild hair, ride motorcycles and cars that look like they were rejected by Battlestar Galactica. The acting is way over the top, and the heros look like they just finished filming the "Let's Get Physical" video for Olivia Newton John.

It starts Barry Bostwick and Persis Khambatta. This is enough right there to push it to the top…

215 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Red Dawn (1984)

Why?
    1) TONS of failed careers to mock.
    2) Kids playing war. What fun!!!! killkillkillkillkillkillkillkill
    3) Patrick Swayze snot bubble

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cocktail

Tom Cruise at his worst, storytelling at its worst, even the Beach Boys at their worst.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Star Wars Holiday Special

Just do a stand alone rifftrax commentary,a live event would cost WAY to much!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Robo Vampire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3dHaWPska0

Just watch it. I swear, it will be one of the best you've ever done, the riffs practically wright themselves.

In the same vein as Cyborg Cop, there is no actual robo vampire, only a robo who fights vampires. I won't say anything more, only that it was made by one Godfrey Ho, considered the Ed Wood of Hong Kong cinema. Check it out and enjoy it for yourselves, even if you can't work it in to your riff-making schedule.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories