Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Does the Rifftrax app work with Apple laptop computers or desktop stations?

If not you're missing a huge audience, including me. Me being a huge MST3K/Rifftrax fan, this pains me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. driptrax with paypal

your site is great, and i would like to subscribe to driptrax using paypal. currently the only payment method is credit cards. its actually fairly easy to link driptrax to paypal please have your tech team look into so i can give all y'all more money, and support rifftrax.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Catching Fire

Hi, I just wanted to share that my sibling and I have watched your reviews for years and Hunger Games was amazing and we were so saddened to see that there was no Riff Trax for Catching Fire. I just turned 17 and we watched Hunger Games again and I just wanted to request Catching Fire because we’d all really love it. Thank you so much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Invite Indie filmmakers

Hi,
    I am an indie filmmaker in Ohio and am in post production of my first feature film. I have been a loyal follower of Rifftrax and MST 3k since the beginning and am very familiar with the types of films you riff on. For many of us trying to make it in the indie film business I think maybe rifftrax could help out by opening up submissions from indie filmmakers who have a sense of humor. One of the things I get from Rifftrax is advice on what not to do on my films, so the riffs, in my…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More Amazon Prime RiffTrax!

It is literally the first thing I look for when I get on Amazon Prime Video streaming app.
    Thanks for keeping the laughs rolling.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. RiffTrax and Forza Horizon 4

I play Forza Horizon games on xBox and the new FH4 is a huge hit. If you are not familiar, it is a arcade style racing game and you can create your own designs for your cars... all real manufacture cars by Bugatti, McLaren, Ferrari, all American makes, etc. A RiffTrax skin for cars would be awesome and great advertising for you. I hope you can have someone get on FH4 and add your logo for a design. Please, please, please...I will put it on everyone of my cars if you do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Writing Riffs

Hey guys, I'm a big fan and have a question. I'm thinking of writing riffs for a movie, as a creative hobby type thing. Is there a format that you use with the script? Like a side by side thing or color coded lines or whatnot?

~MC

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove the Mod @pants_doe

I just spent a long while having to talk to @pantsdoe because they decided to take a conversation where I was asking someone else how they had a favorite line in a movie, and then they said they saw it multiple times. That was the basis of the conversation and then @pantsdoe responded to tell me to go fuck off if I don't like the movie. No one else thought I was saying I didn't like the movie and when I told him he should stop being defensive and respond in kind with the rest of the community…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SD/HD video defaults

I'd like the ability to set my preferred quality to SD. I can't use HD files (too big, slow internet), but that is always the default selection when I go into riffs that offer it so I'm always having to wait for the page to load fully before I can switch to the SD version to add to cart.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Question re: "The Five Doctors"

I'm wondering about the release of "The Five Doctors". I know that, due to rights issues, the live show cannot be released and, for all I know, cannot be repeated. Recently, I been reading rumors that, again due to rights issues, a "just the jokes" version can't be released either. Is this true? Thank you for your attention.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Be more explicit about the times the movies are playing in the theater

Having the latest Krull riff at 1pm on a Saturday isn't helpful if Rifftrax isn't explicit that the time of the movie is going to be radically different than they have been for the past 5+ years. In future, be more upfront with time and date changes when advertising for the movie.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Please put prices in whole dollar amounts

This $.99 thing is pretty ridiculous. We are all adults here, we aren't fooled by the missing $0.01. It is kind of insulting that it is assumed we will be duped into buying more riffs if we see a $9 + some change instead of a 10. I buy riffs because I want them, and I buy what I can afford (maybe a little more). All the $.99 pricing does is irritate me. I respect RiffTrax, and I hope they respect me enough to not mess around with this BS and just charge the real amount in a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Krull screen layout for video release

Krull is the first 2.35 ratio movie you've done live, so the image will be very small if you push it to the left like you normally do when the "riffer" images pop up (Kevin, Bill, Mike on the right of the screen.) I suggest this layout instead (see attached images.) When the "riffer" images are not onscreen, you can still keep the movie in the same place rather than dissolving to a centered image. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Just the Jokes for Super Mario Bros. (1993)

Since a BluRay edition of Super Mario Bros. (1993) is available now, it would be awesome if you could release a Just the Jokes file for this riff, so we can enjoy it in all it's awful splendor. Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Quick question

I love you guys so much! Seriously, you are unwittingly second family to me.

I used to buy your riffs here on your site, but because I can watch eps on Pluto TV and watch/rent them via Amazon, I've taken to using those sources. It's my assumption that both providers justly compensate you for your work. But if that ain't true, please let me know.

Lastly, I know there must be a good reason Neil Breen has escaped your sardonicism. But, should he ever see the merit in being so honored, I hope he will find his way into your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. RiffTrax LIVE!

Ok, I have found the quick way to find the LIVE! shows. I was looking just in the catalog menu item!

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. RiffTrax LIVE!

Hey,

Could we add a search parameter specifically for RiffTrax LIVE! items? I love all the riffs, but the live ones are my favorites.

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Alexa (Amazon Echo) Skill

I would love to be able to link my Rifftrax account to an Amazon Echo Skill that would work in much the same way the phone app works, in which it syncs by periodically listens to the room and syncs with the movie, while playing from a hands free device with significant sound output.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quick Update

Last night I had a dream in which I met Mike Nelson and I didn't really have much to say to him. As of this morning, I believe that still stands. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Stephen Hancock

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Collection Idea: Animation

There should be a section in the collections dedicated to animated movies and shorts, like Spunky The Snowman, Frozen Frolics, Courtesy Counts A Lot and Gifts From The Air.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base