Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Cheap Movie with Awesome, Low-Tech Effects Riffs Itself! Step on up... Step on up.

https://archive.org/details/TheKillingOfSatan
    I could probably write half of that material myself...

Just the Dr. Strange psychic/magic combat effects are worth it. That movie is gold! You only have to ship out on minor scene of nudity and *, as the vhs box said, all actresss are over 18.
    This movie just can’t cost much... and it is possible nobody owns the rights.
    Uncle Miguel? The boulder vs Uncle Miguel??? That is a major laugh.
    The corny dialogue in the opening shoot out... Slow but a good build with a Riff there to keep you entertained.
    And it just keeps biting...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Alternate Riffers

I would love to request.
    Trace and Frank guest riffs.
    Bridget and Mike riffs
    Joel and Jonah riffs.
    Mike, Kevin, Bill, Mary Jo, and Bridget riffs
    Paul Chaplin, either by himself or with any of the above, riffs
    Trace and Bill or Trace, Bill, and Hampton Yount riffs. All Crow Edition
    J. Elvis and Kevin or J. Elvis, Kevin, and Baron Vaughn riffs. All Servo Edition
    Rebecca Hanson with anybody, but probably Jonah riffs.
    And finally, Trace, Frank, Felicia, and Patton riffs. All Mads edition.
    Thank you.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 5 Riffer Features

I would like to see some features or shorts riffed by Kevin, Mike, Bill, Bridget and Mary Jo together.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kevin Murphy Request

Hello Rifftrax.

My name is Grant Baciocco. I’m a puppeteer for the current iteration of MST3K. I’m trying to get a message to Kevin Murphy regarding an event I’m putting together later this year. I was going to reach out via Twitter or Facebook but those were a little too public. I’m hoping you can pass along this message to him.

Thanks

--

Hi Kevin.

Grant Baciocco here. We met briefly during the shooting of Season 11 of MST3K. I am one of the puppeteers for the current show.

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Suggested Riff

Just a thought... How about riffing the movie Druids?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce Sherlock Holmes Movies

Hello,
    I saw that Bridget and Mary Jo have riffs of two Sherlock Holmes movies (Woman in Green, Dressed to Kill). Are you planning to riff any other of the Rathbone/Bruce Holmes movies? If so, what is your policy on accepting potential jokes from people? I've been working on riffs of my own for those movies and would love to at least run some of them by you. I completely understand if that's not how you operate, but I just thought I'd ask. Thanks for your time.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just give every terrible Basil Rathbone Homes clunker to Bridget and Mary Jo

Seriously, every. Single. One. My husband and I have watched "The Woman In Green" at least four times and every time we laugh our ***** off. "Dressed To Kill" was an instabuy, but there are so many more, and their riffing and chemistry is so perfect for these overwrought whackadoodle films. Please tell us they're going to to do them all :)
    Cheers!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please offer the censored ape version when purchasing riffs

There are quite a few riffs I would like to show my family, such as Rock and Roll Nightmare, but watching hours of Jon Mijl-Thor in the shower with his girlfriend would be incredibly awkward. You show censored riffs on Twitch, any chance we could get those in the Library on here? Thanks and have a great new year!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. How about some package deals that include multiple titles for one price? Lower the prices on everything?

You should lower the prices on everything, and how about some package deals that include multiple titles for one price? Fans shouldn't have to spend so much in order to acquire multiple titles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Thank you for the gift cards you give at this time of year!

Hello to everyone at Rifftrax,
    just a quick note to thank you for the free gift cards you have been giving out for the last few years. I don't have a lot of money (taking care of family members who need help) and I really appreciate the opportunity to get a Rifftrax movie or some shorts every year.
    I know you don't have to do this for your followers (and no other company that I know of does anything so generous!) ... so THANK YOU!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Where is Bridget and Mary Jo's Holiday Special?

I really like everything the two ladies do, they play so well off of each other; but I'm a huge fan of the holiday special they do every year. This year they have a short that isn't even labelled as a holiday special. Hey! What gives?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Thanks for the gift!

Just wanted to say “thank you” for the $10 gift sent to my account. That was definitely unexpected and very kind. Keep up the fine work! 😊 -Josh

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Display prices on the list of riffs

Right now, if I want to see the price a single riff, I have to open up the page for the individual product. Even worse, the price is usually the last thing to load. Every other shopping site displays prices on the list of products. Why not Rifftrax?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. RiffTrax suggestion

Hi guys! I'm not sure if this is the correct channel by which to get this idea to you guys, but I was wondering if you guys might be able to riff on a Neil Breen movie. He is the absolute best in the current "bad but good" line up of directors, like Tommy Wiseau. He is a local here in Vegas who got an architectural degree, but used that to bankroll his movies. They are all written, directed starring, edited, etc by him. And it is comically bad. If I were Dr. Forrester, even I would have a hard…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Krull Live!

My family and I attended Krull Live in Nashville and were featured in the credits scene on the street outside of the Belcourt.

I understand the video for Krull won't be released. Would it be possible to get a copy of the credits scene though?

Byron Miller

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. To Mike, Bill and Kevin

Hey guys. I was just wondering: When I die, can you come to my funeral, sit way up in the front row and make fun of me throughout my eulogy? I think it would be funny because all two people who showed up wouldn't get it. But personally, I would be honored, and I think that would be a perfect ending. But I can only pay you in cheese. Probably cheap, shredded process cheddar from the Piggly Wiggly. Put I would be willing to leave at least $4 to pay for it. It's all I can afford.

Zachariah Stone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Please riff Trancers...

and any other Full Moon Features movie.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can we suggest movies?

Could the guys do that 80s movie Action Jackson? I haven't seen it all the way but it looks completely stupid, and I imagine it would be heaven if the guys could riff it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Kevin, Mike and Bill saved me.

I just wanted to tell you guys thank you. Through the decades you guys were there for me when I needed a laugh. But recently my wife of 14 years passed away leaving behind me and our 3 year old daughter. I needed something to distract me so I turned on the Samsung tv Rifftrax channel. You guys were there 24/7 to make me smile and give me relief from our tragedy. Thank you again. You guys have always been there for me.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Collections of the Slides From Live Shows

Hello!

One of my favorite part of the Live shows are the pre-show slides. I think it would be awesome if these became available.

Perhaps they could be a separate bonus of zipped files for purchasing the digital release, or added to the front of the presentation? With all the Live shows that have happened, perhaps a standalone volume could work?

Thanks for your time.

--Keith

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base