Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Nintendo Switch App

Can you please make a RiffTrax App for the Nintendo Switch?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Thank you

I can't begin to tell you all how much I'm enjoying season 11 of MST3K.
    Thanks for bringing it back and a big thanks to all the kickstarters who made made it possible.
    Keep it up and again, thanks from way down under in little old New Zealand and our small band of mysties.
    Peter Simunovich
    Auckland
    New Zealand

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Rifftrax Library update

Hello! I love to watch/listen to Rifftrax while I work, but I always have to skip watching the shorts because I have to individually choose them every 10-30 minutes. One reason I used to love watching MST3K shorts on Youtube years ago (I know, I'm sorry) was because Youtube would queue up another short automatically in their "coming up next" column.

That's one reason Youtube is so addictive, because it analyzes your viewing habit and constantly feeds into it.

I feel like if our libraries had a similar algorithm/autoplay system, people would invest more into buying shorts. Because instead of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Thanks for Rifftrax

I don't have any additional ideas on how to make the site better, but I wanted to thank the Rifftrax staff for everything you all do. The world is a depressing place in this day and age and being able to watch these movies with your comments means everything to me on rough days. I am also very thankful for the Twitch.TV channel since its implementation and I use my monthly Amazon Prime Twitch Prime membership to subscribe. Thank you all very much and have a wonderful Memorial Day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Rifftrax MOD discs

I know that physical media is a drag for all concerned...except for me and a lot of other people, so nevermind what I just started out saying. I understand the expense of getting factory made DVDs and there's also the risk that these discs will gather dust in your storage rather than getting out on the street. I love VODs, but I'm lazy to burn discs and would prefer getting these films in a physical antiquated disc form.

So I was wondering if it was ever on the table to do like Warner Archive or the Universal Vault and have…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Killdozer is now on Blueray!!!

Killdozer starring Clint Walker is now on DVD!!! The original 'Bad Mother'.

Do it for us fans.
    Do it for me.
    Do it for The Boys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Give Nik a raise! (or at least some time off)

I sent in a ticket to merge accounts at 8:06 PM (mountain time) on a Friday night, and he had it done and sent a me reply within 16 minutes. On a Friday. More than 2 hours after your regular business time.
    Then,, he was still around to reply to my thank you email at 10:00 pm.
    Seriously, stop being such slavedrivers, give the poor man a break. :D
    Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the awesome service, thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. finish the Star Trek movies, please!

Star Trek TMP, The Search for Spoooooooooooock, and of course, the Voyage Home!

Please?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Twitch Rifftrax voting

I view Rifftrax on Twitch alot. It would be cool if you guys implemented a !vote command for the next video to be played. I recommend checking out Yogscast on Twitch and at night EST time they do a Twitch Plays segment with videos were viewers vote on the next one to play. I'm not sure how you can implement it, but it would be cool if done (you'd prob have to message Yogscast for whatever mod/command functionality they use on their stream. See attached for a screenshot from Yogscast Twitch channel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fun in Balloonland / Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny

Thought you guys might be interested in this, if you weren't aware. According to IMDB, the narrator from Fun in Balloonland might be the narrator from Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. A list of release dates for amazon streaming

A list of release dates for movies that will be available on Amazon streaming.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Rifftrax Quote Calendars

Either generate a quote + scene from a riff and make it a calendar
    e.g. "No Retreat, No Surrender" - the JCVD split....

Other calendar ideas - captures from live shows, shorts, behind-the-scenes, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. MST-> The Giant Spider Invation!!!

Is needed urgently from your site. My DVD is failing.

Packers!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I am a huge collector of your works, but only physical media, and I see you don't do that anymore

You could offer physical media (DVDs) without the packaging art, your own bootlegs. I am sorry I haven't purchased any of your "product" since you went to download only. I know it's cheaper for you, but you are losing dinosaurs like me who don't watch movies on laptops or phones.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help

Hello! I was wondering if the $1750 VIP Guest option of the kickstarter can be opened somehow for me to pledge. Does it include a meet and greet? If not, can you make that an option? You guys have been such a blessing for my husband. You have helped him through depression, PTSD and addiction. Rifftrax are literally on in my house 20/7! You keep him laughing and have no idea how much you help him! So, I would love to give him the opportunity to meet you guys! Please please let me know. Thank you!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. and one of the things I've always loved about your humor is that you never used gratuitous humor. The few times there were "gay" jokes, they

I have been a fan of you all since the days of Comedy Central and one of the things I've always loved about your humor is that you never used gratuitous humor. The few times there were "gay" jokes, they were subversive and didn't rely on stereotypes or cheap gags. HOWEVER, more than once I've noticed that in Rifftrax you all will straight up call something "gay" as if that's the joke. It's lazy and beneath you guys, to be honest. This is really the only problem I have with what I've always otherwise esteemed as an example of most…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dungeons and Dragons (year 2000)

Hi Rifftrax! Long time member, been watchin MST3K since I was 8 years old, happy to be a 30 year fan. So Dungeons and Dragons came out in the year 2000 and it was awful. I think you all could have fun with it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Echo Show (or Spot) Advice

Hi,

Alexa can search Prime Video for MST3K, but can't search for Rifftrax (even if you spell it). It's super-annoying, as I like having it play in the background while I'm working.

My work-around: "Alexa, search Prime Video for Michael J. Nelson". Brings the up the Rifftrax playlist. Some people like music when they work. I like riffing. I'm weird.

Jason

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base