RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Speedy Cutover service

The cheesy 70s music, the suspense from a heist movie...what is it? A bond film? No its the speedy cutover team, switching from old technology to new. Watch the action as the specially sharpened cutters slice through cables at breakneck pace. Watch the supervisor wipe sweat from his brow in suspence. Will they cut all the cables correctly? Will any emergency calls not be able to go through? Find out!

https://youtu.be/saRir95iIWk

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. supervan (1977)

A 1977 Vansploitation film about a guy and his supervan taking on bad guys while trying to win a van contest! Lots of cool vans and the lamest story since forever. Didn't even know there were vansploitation films!!

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Electra (1996)

The Skinemax version of Captain America, basically. The Queen of Softcore, Shannon Tweed as a leather-clad super-villianess hot for
    the "super-serum" of oily bohunk of a stepson. Oh did I mention that "serum" can be transmitted sexually?

Seriously, with a batshit premise like THAT, how could you lose?

https://unobtainium13.com/2020/05/08/cinemax-friday-electra-1996-directed-by-julian-grant/

https://youtu.be/MldQP-KBQWc

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Puss in Boots (1961) K. Gordon Murray children's matinee nightmare classic

Perhaps you've heard of a fellow by the name of K. Gordon Murray who brought you a little cinematic gem called Santa Claus (and also 'Robot vs. The Aztec Mummy' and the three shorts that make up 'Santa's Village of Madness')?
    Well, Puss in Boots is another batsh*t insane childrens' movie he imported from Mexico, recut and redubbed by Murray with random musical numbers filmed at Pirate's World or wherever the Santa's Village stuff was shot tacked on to pad the runtime. This is easily the craziest thing he's imported next to Santa Claus vs. The Devil. Just take a…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. unknown world (1951)

A bizarre film from 1951 where a paranoid scientist convinces others to build and pilot aN underground submarine down a volcano to a new world at the earth's core. Some elements were supposedly used in The Core movie. Combines 50's paranoia with weird science and stereotypical characters to make a riff worthy mess.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Blank Check (1994)

A Disney embarrassment and Home Alone rip-off (one of many) that should've been left in the vault rather than shown to the public eye. Preston, a little boy, lives in a world where money is the only means to find happiness. The kids at school make fun of him for being poor, his dad gives him a measly allowance, and his brother's teasing is ruthless (his brother who's starting his own business, yet has no idea how to use a computer!). After a criminal runs over his bike and gives him a blank check to cover the costs, he cashes…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. King of Fighters

In the line of really bad video game movies, this one follows the plot of not even remotely going along with the franchise. King of Fighters has it all!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Craft: Legacy

It's a sequel.. or is it a a reboot? I'm still not sure. I love the 1996 original, so I was excited to see a reimagining of it for 2020. The few moments of saving grace did not make up for the horrible storyline and editing. Please, Bridget and Mary Jo. Give this turkey a reason for being in my life. It has scarred me.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster AKA GODZILLA vs. HEDORAH

Well-meaning Godzilla flick with an environmental message peppered with random interstitial animated clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46p5qFj7Oq0
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067148/reference

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Traveling vacations short

This short from the 50s is about a man who ruins a ladies painting at the beach, then stalks her , accidentally destroys her fathers car and tows them in their travel trailer all over the country. The girl hates him the entire time. It’s done in that “ain’t it neat” 50s style. And it is ripe for destruction.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Iron Mask

This "movie" is like a bad dream you can't wake from. I was drawn in when I saw it featured Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan in their old age but quickly found this film had little to do with the characters, an iron mask, or any semblance of a plot at all. Instead, it's a Russian/Chinese collaboration film featuring low-budget CGI, poorly choreographed fighting, and good-old bad acting.

I had to turn the movie off halfway through. Please help me finish it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. House shark

House Shark is an insane horror comedy. I did not know that this goofy masterpiece existed. I was shocked in my research to see that the film won an award for best horror comedy at the nightmare film festival in Columbus,OH. My description of the awful acting, terrible jokes, bad effects and last but certainly not least, Darth Squanto wouldn't do it justice. It's simply a film you have to see to believe. Even if you don't end up riffing it I at least hope you give it a view. You can watch it on Prime and Tubi. Hope you…

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Jack Brooks: Monster slayer

An Uber cheesy horror comedy that desperately calls for a Rifftrax commentary. You can’t go wrong with Robert Englund aka Freddy Krueger as the hapless, creepy guy as one of the main characters. Yet, somehow the film falls a bit short. Cmon guys put your mark on this beast!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Watcher In The Woods

Watcher in the Woods is a 1980s Disney "horror" film about a being from a parallel universe trapped in the Woods around Betty Davis house, it's very strange and very 80s.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "RiffTrax, please riff 'The Car'"

It's the 1977 movie. Called The Car. Bout a big black demonic car that kills folks.
    There was recently a direct to video sequel made, so it's slightly more relevant now.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Leprechaun 5

https://youtu.be/40P3TYKEdKA Here is the trailer
    There is no shortage of jokes here, it’s a cult classic but it’s bad one. Plus Ice-T went from this to making 6 million from SVU with the luck of the Irish.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Night Train to Venice

Three good reasons? Oh, there are so many, but I'll try to narrow it down to three.

1. Hugh Grant and Malcolm McDowell starred in it. Hugh Grant has called it the worst movie he ever made. Malcolm McDowell doesn't talk about it at all.

2. The plot is so convoluted that I'm not even sure I'm summarizing this correctly, but as I recall, Hugh Grant gets on a train to get his book about neo-Nazis to a publisher. He falls in love with a woman on the train who made a deal with the devil to become an actress, but forgot…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Space amoeba

By the folks who brought you godzilla. Giant squid, giant crab, giant turtle (not gamera,).

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Madhouse (1981)

Julia, a teacher in a school for the deaf, has a hideously deformed and deranged twin sister that resides in the local looney bin. She escapes to gate-crash a surprise birthday party for Julia. I just watched this and its begging for a riff!

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ultraman II: The Further Adventures of Ultraman

Ultraman II is the english dubbed version of Ultraman Joenius, AKA, The Ultraman. A movie was made of the first few episodes. As in most classic Ultraman shows, there is this special Earth Defense Squad, and Harris, the hot shot pilot bonds with the superhero Ultraman and they fight monsters. It's cheesy, it's fun, it's directed (and voiced) by Tom Wyner, who directed Attack of the Super Monsters, and voiced the narrator. It's like Attack of the Super Monsters, sans the cheesy dinosaur kaiju. It would be fantastic to riff, and this year, with COVID-19 running rampant, people are now…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base